Tara Strong

Tara Strong Fan Reviews (111)

• She's been through my favorite toons!

She has a beautiful voice and like Tom Kenny, she's been everywhere!
  • great voice actress

She does cute baby voices like Poof, the baby in Ice Age, and baby Dil. She's good at doing boy kid voices (Timmy, older Dil). She played Hip and Hop (Lemmy and Iggy) Koopa. She voiced Bubbles in The PowerPuff Girls. She plays Twilight Sparkle. She's plays the mama duck and her duckings in Penguins of Madagascar. She played Melody in The Little Mermaid II. She's a good singer. All in all, she's a good voice actress.
  • Wana know why Tara strong has the most reviewS?

Because she's a skinny blonde woman .

And most voice actors dont' even have a pic!
  • Deserves more than a 10!!!

She's been in a LOT of awesome shows that I watched as a kid and as I grew up. I cannot even think of words to describe her status as a voice actress. She's just that amazing. Among my favorites alongside Mae Whitman and Dee Bradley Baker.
  • Yeah ...

... she's pretty hot.
  • Tara, where would we be without you?

We wouldn't have the voices of Timmy Turner, Raven, Bubbles, Twilight Sparkle etc. if it weren't for Tara Strong. She is one of my favorite female voice-actresses of all time.

Ms. Strong should be a true acting inspiration for all.
  • Tara is one of my most favorite voice actress'

In my mind, Tara Strong is one of the best voice actress' ever! Her voice acting is definetely one of the best I've heard. She did Timmy Turner's voice in the Fairly Oddparents, Bubbles' voice in The Powerpuff Girls, Mac's brother's voice in Foster's, and Bowser Jr.'s voice in Super Mario Sunshine. I really like it when Tara does the screaming for Timmy. I think it's really funny! I hope she will get more roles in newer shows in the future. Overall, awesome voice actress, funny, extremely talented, has excellent control of voice when doing male voices (especially kids' voices), and she's a big star(music note). That song by Kenny Chesney really says a lot.
  • She's amazing!

I can't believe how talented she is. Her voice acting is incredable! She has roles in Fairly Odd Parents, Powerpuff Girls, it seems like every show there is. She is awsome. I think she deserves more fame like Miley Cyrus and stuff. She is just everywhere. I was a little surprised when I heard she went on strike when they almost replaced the powerpuff girls with more famous actresses when they were doing the powerpuff girl movie. It was surprising because Tara Strong is like everywhere. She is the defention of talented.I like her a lot. I like her. That's all I have to say right now about her. The most talented person out there I know.
  • She is the female voice actress I have ever heard!

Tara Strong and Jennifer Hale are in my opinion the two greatest female voice actresses that ever lived. Tara Strong plays a variety of different characters on several shows including Timmy on the Farily Odd Parents, Raven on the Teen Titans, Bubbles on the Powerpuff Girls, Truffles on Chouder, Ben on Ben Ten, and several others... Her work never fails to amaze me. I love how she so many characters each with different personalities and different sounding voices. Probably my favroite role that she has played would be Raven on the Teen Titans. I want Tara to keep up the great work and continue to play new roles on upcomming TV shows.
  • Tara Strong didn't Voice Bowser Jr. in Super Mario Sunshine Delores Rogers and her name is included in the Ending Credits and on http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1245667/ that Delores Rogers Voiced Bowser Jr. in Super Mario Sunshine and in Some Other Mario Games

Tara Strong didn't Voice Bowser Jr. in Super Mario Sunshine Delores Rogers and her name is included in the Ending Credits and on http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1245667/ that Delores Rogers Voiced Bowser Jr. in Super Mario Sunshine and in Some Other Mario Games however Tara Strong did Voice Hip and Hop in the Cartoon Series The Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 and in Super Mario World also I have to keep Writing in order to fit this as a Review because it says 100 Words Min and 255 Characters Max and I'm Pretty New on this Website and I love Tera Strong
  • This girl can act!

I cannot believe how many voices she can do! She can play anywhere from a high-pitched girly voice to a deep, man voice. Incredible, I couldn't do anything like that! It's hard to recognize her voice, cause she does so many different ranges, although if there is a baby on a show, usually it's her, cause she can do such a great job of playing babies. She can sing really well and can basically do any voice. She does a great job of playing Timmy on Fairly Odd Parents (I was shocked Timmy was played by a girl), Bubbles on the Powerpuff Girls, and Raven from Teen Titans. She really is a good voice actress and can pretty much do any voice she wants to do!
  • Tara is the Princess of Voices!

I enjoy listening to Tara Strong's voice when she does either Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls or Ben Tennyson from Ben 10! And of course, her voice for Rikku from Final Fantasy is the best thing of all She has quite a tough and serious voice when she does either Raven from Teen Titans or Ingrid Third from Fillmore! If I had to say what character I like to hear voiced by Tara Strong, I'd have to go with Ben Tennyson! She gives Ben a cool 10-year-old voice! I think Tara Strong deserves a perfect 10 because she does an excellent voice of Ben Tennyson!
  • she's had alot of roles. presea from tales of symphonia, toot from drawn together, mai's mom on avatar the last airbender, and of course bubbles from the powerpuff girls

Her voice is just too nice and sweet to take a threat seriously form her. I also can't believe she's Ember on danny phantom. I could never recognize her. She certainly has changed in the last couple of years. Now she seems to be lowering her voice and doing more femine sp? characters. Ember is my one and only fave character on danny phantom and probably the only eps i watched are the ones with her in it. She has a great singing voice. She has played many characters recently too bad she wasn't a main character on avatar the last airbender. It seems that she's racking up alot of side character roles. I think she'd be great if she could get to be a secondary character on avatar or naruto or bleach. She does a very good job as presea from the tales of symphonia game. I really think that she deserves a main character role and i hope to see more of her i the future
  • Tara Strong is simply Amazing.

Tara Strong is a really good voice actress. She has a lot of experience and is really good at the roles she does. She can do a large variety of voices. I saw her credits here at Tv.com and I can not believe that she does ALL those people! I've seen many of those tv shows and heard her voice on the small screen, and I couldn't believe that she did all those different voices. She is simply amazing. Plus, she also did boys' voices before. I never understood how that was done. Simply amazing. She's the best voice actress I know of.
  • this actress is awesome!!!!.shes my fave.shes like a chameleon! a voice chameleon!

this actress is the best!.she rules.shes great,talented,beautiful gorgeous and makes richard horvitz quasimodo(srry dickie!) and she does alot.movies,tv,radio,music,internet,iPod etc.
    but everyone knows shes a voice actress and when ppl ask about tara strong.they say: Timmy Turner!.this review might seem cheesy as hell.but to me writing a review is like writing a novel and im doin my best.anyways...tara strong will may make a great mayor one day! and you should do more live action stuff.she should both live action and animation and she should visit habbo hotel! and i heard she broke her ankle.get well soon,tara!!! ^_^.now this review went frm cheesy to girly.but whateva!.its a review!.not a draft fr the matrix 3!
  • shes timmy, raven, dill, poof, bebe,cece omi, ember, the oracle twins, bubbles, terrence molly dolly spot, Rikku, truffles not to mention in drawn to life and the two new little mermaids that have come out, the little girl on transformers

Its my personal opinion that she is the BEST voice actor EVER seriosly give her a show she could be like the new fat albert where bill cosby did all the voices. BRilliant I cannot think of anyone who h as contributed as much to the voice acting area as her. Especially someone as widely skilled as she is, She can talk to herself and noone would be able to tell because it so varried and insanely different. She is definately my hero because she does the voices so brilliantly. So yeah she is definately my idea of the best voice actor that ever has been and ever will be
  • Tara Strong is a true inspiration

Tara Strong is a great voice actress. Shes a true inspiration to me for what I want to work with when I get older. Her voices on various cartoons I love are wonderful and I can always tell its her. Whether it be her voice as Timmy Turner in the Fairly Odd Parents or just a brief appearance in shows like Avatar of Family Guy I can always tell thats how good she is. I love her work and I hope she'll continue to work on some of my favorite shows for a long time. Not only is she a talented actress but she has a beautiful voice. I'd really love to meet her one day she is truly an inspiration.
  • Tara Strong is Great and Terrific!

Tara Strong is one of my most favorite Voice Actors! not only does she Voice Timmy Turner and now Poof in the Fairly Odd Parents, but she also has this outstanding Role of voicing the Pretty Female hero Raven! Very good Roles she has, quite a few Main Characters like Raven in Teen Titans! Raven is also my most Favorite Characters of ALL TIME!!! Especially as a Teen Titans character! I think Tara Strong has some good voice acting skills too! She's done a wonderful Job starring as these great characters in these Great Shows with a lot of Entertainment! Keep it up Tara! You've done a great Job! Raven (from Teen Titans) is so cool! She's a very very good character, and I think Raven had a very good Voice Actress for her! So I think that was a good Part for Tara Strong to have in Teen Titans!
  • Great Voice actress! she's awesome!

She's awesome! she's a great voice actress, I heard that she has been voice acting in a very young age. if you look at wikipedia she has countless roles that doesn't even sound the same! I first known her in The Fairly Odd Parents and saw her in the closing credits and I was like "WTF? Timmy's voiced by a girl?" then I went to search on her and she also has numerous roles in there! and I was speechless, She's one of the best voice actresses right now! and I enjoy watching her works and I'm happy to know she's friends with my other favorite voice actress Grey Delisle, when their working together it's amazing! I say she's the best right now.
  • A good voice actress.

Tara Lyn Charendoff Strong on of the most talented voice actresses I've ever heard! She does amazing voices that well suit her character, such as Timmy Turner from The Fairly OddParents and Bubbles from The Powerpuff Girls. She can also do cute baby voices, such as Dil Pickles from Rugrats and Baby Poof from the Fairly OddParents. She can also sing pretty good, as heard on Family Guy as Meg when she sings. Again, she is one of the greatest voice actresses I've ever heard, and hopefully she will continue to entertain us with her fascinating voice talents in the future.
  • empty

She's incredible
  • Put simply one of the best voice actresses out there.

Tara strong is an excellent voice actress I heard her do Omi in Xiaolin Showdown and even did Rikku in Final Fantasy X she's such a witty voice actress and puts one of the memorial moments to us fans. He also stared as Terrace in Foster's home for imagany friends as long she continues to voice act then I'll be forever in debt to her for giving me the perfect voices heard to her. And then she went on to voice Ben 10 in the namesake title of the show she is forever my favourite voice actress of all time in history.
  • THE BEST EVER!!!!

I mean just listen, she is truely and artist! She is in every great cartoon they make today! She even crosses over in to the anime's, Bleach for example. Talk about talent. In my eyes she may talk too much, but i hope she keeps talkin forever. This is one cartoon voice over person i hope never shuts up. She does it all: Men, Women, Little Girls, and Little Boys. Heck, She even does Babies, Rugrats Tommy and Dil for example. She's just a walking pile of pure talent. Words just cant really describe how good she really is! Dawg just watch tv and you'll hear her without even knowing it!
  • Beautiful too!

Tara Strong is an AMAZING person. She does the voice of Ben/Upgrade in Ben10!(My favorite show!) and Truffles in Chowder(Second favorite) AND does the voice of Timmy Turner in The Fairly Odd Parents! Much more, too!
    Tara is one of the greatest voice actresses of all time. She has soooooo much talent. Have you ever heard her sing!? She has a wonderful voice! I'm serious. She sings like an angel! She has fantastic pitch! And her voice is strong.

I'd love to meet Tara. She is just......awesome. I love her!(No, not emotinally! She is just my favorite voice actress!) Tara Strong is great, talented, and an amazing person.
  • She's remarkable!

This incredibly talented voice-over actor rises above, even Cathy Weseluck as a power-house for the animated world, voicing many familiar characters! I dont have the time to go through them all and describe her talent and amazement, so I've opted to post her profile in this review and it should speak for itself. Thank you!

Tara Strong began her acting career in Toronto, when at the age of twelve, she performed at the Toronto Yiddish Theater. A novice to the language, she learned her songs phonetically, which proved rather humorous when fans would offer praise in Yiddish.Strong's natural gift for making people laugh through unusual voices was spotlighted when she starred as the title character in the animated series Hello Kitty. This role inaugurated her lifetime career as a performer in over fifty different animated series, including Nickelodeon's The Rugrats as Baby Dil, Cartoon Network's The Powerpuff Girls as Bubbles, Nickelodeon's The Fairly Odd Parents as Timmy, Warner Bros.' Batman as Batgirl, Disney's Lloyd In Space as a two-headed monster named Cindy and Disney's Proud Family as Bebe, Cece and Puff! In addition to Strong's success on television, her animated features include Disney's 101 Dalmatians as Spot, Warner Bros.' Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island, Disney's The Little Mermaid II as Melody and coming soon, Warner Bros.' Tom & Jerry.

Trivia:

Tara dyed her hair blonde.
    Tara is a brunette. (edit)

Tara Strong appeared on TLC's Take Home Chef as one of the beleagured housewives for which Chef Curtis prepares dinner. (edit)

Apparently Tara Strong is interested in Kabbalah, as she was spotted wearing a symbol of it. (edit)

Tara Strong also plays Carol, Rebecca, and Anna in Care Bears (edit)

Tara Strong plays Hello Kitty in Hello Kitty Furry Fairy Tale Theatre (edit)

Tara strong is also the voice of Sheegor in the game psychonauts. (edit)

She voices Rikku in the video game Final Fantasy X, and Final Fantasy X-2. (edit)

Besides doing voiceovers in many cartoons, Tara has done voiceovers in movies as well. Her nost recent was in Hoodwinked, where she plays a snowboarding fox. (edit)

She also voices several characters on Madeline. (edit)

Took over the voice of Timmy Turner on The Fairly Oddparents after the original voice actress died. (edit)

She is married to Craig Strong (edit)

Tara Strong provides the voice of Experiment 624 (Angel) in the Disneychannel series, Lilo And Stitch: The Series. (edit)

Apparently her mom cried when she heard the song "A Black Chicks Tongue" Tara and Cree Summer did for the animated show Drawn Together. She thought it was "Beautiful." (edit)

Tara Strong and voice acting buddy, Cree Summer have been friends since they were 13-15 years old. (edit)

This is the second time Tara has taken on a 10 year-old character. The first was Timmy Turner, from Fairly Odd-Parents, the second is Ben Tennyson from Ben 10. (edit)

Provides the voice for Ben on Ben 10. (edit)

Took the role of Batgirl from Mary Kay Bergman after she died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. (edit)

Started acting in 1987 (edit)

She sung lay down your arms in march of the living dinner (edit)

Tara is not the singing voice of Ember on Danny Phantom. (edit)

Tara has one sister, Marla Charendoff. (edit)

Tara stands at 5' 2½". (edit)

She provides the voice of Hazel in the disney movie Tarzan and Jane. (edit)

She provides the voice of Lena DuPrais in the animated movie Scooby Doo On Zombie Island. (edit)

She provides the voice of Mar in the videogame Orphen: Scion of Sorcery. (edit)

She provided the voice of Lucy in the video game Whacked. (edit)

She was the voice of Nibbles in the movie Tom & Jerry: The Magic Ring. (edit)

She has a recurring role on Danny Phantom as Ember McLain. (edit)

She reprises her role as Batgirl in the movie, Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. (edit)

She provided the voice of Barbara Gordon once again in Batman: Mystery of Batwoman. (edit)

She was the voice of Batgirl in the video game Batman: Vengeance. (edit)

She was the voice of Bebe and Cece Proud in the animated series, The Proud Family. (edit)

She was the voice of Melody in the disney movie, The Little Mermaid 2.
    (edit)

She reprised her role as Bubbles in the Power Puff Girls movie.
    (edit)

She was the voice of Sakura Mizrahi in the video game Xenosaga II. (edit)

She was the voice of Kaede Smith in the video game Killer7. (edit)

Was the voice of Blink in the hit video game X-Men Legends 2. (edit)

She was the voice of Vicky Vale in The Batman vs. Dracula movie. (edit)

She provides the voices of both Princess Clara and Toot Braunstein in the animated show Drawn Together. (edit)

She was the voice of Seem The Monk in the video game Jak 3. (edit)

Tara Strong has taken Tom Kenny's place as the person to voice the most cartoons. (edit)

Tara Charendoff, is her maiden name. (edit)

Tara Strong voiced Batgirl in the web cartoon: Gotham Girls. (edit)

Plays a lot of Nickeledon characters like Timmy On The Fairly Oddparents and Ember on Danny Phantom (edit)

She sang the song "Remember" for Danny Phantom in the episode, Fanning the Flames. (edit)

Tara Strong voiced Rachael from the game Ninja Gaiden. (edit)

Tara Strong voiced Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in Batman: Gotham Knights, the sequel to Batman: The Animated Series. (edit)

Tara Strong voiced the characters of Presea and Corrine in the Nintendo GameCube game, Tales of Symphonia. (edit)

She sang as Meg in the Family Guy episode Don't Make Me Over. (edit)

She does the voice of Raven on the show Teen Titans. (edit)

Tara has two children, Sammy James Strong and
    Aden Joshua Strong (edit)

Tara's birthday is on February 12. (edit)

Shes a three time annie award nomminee (edit)

She did the voice of Timmy Turner and Bubbles on the TRL animation special. (edit)

She voiced Presea Combatir in the RPG, Tales of Symphonia made by Namco on the Nintendo Gamecube. I believe she also voiced Kilia too.

Quotes:

Tara Strong: Whenever you do an animated project or a voice-over project it's inevitable that part of your personality comes into play. (edit)

Tara Strong: We really have a lot of fun at these sessions, we all get along and kid around with each other throughout the job. (edit)

Tara Strong: We all sit in front of our mics and our scripts lay on music stands. Then the silliness begins! (edit)

Tara Strong: There's a lot more to see when you're playing and because of the advances in technology it makes room for all kinds of new characters. (edit)

Tara Strong: Start as early as you can. Make tapes of your characters. (edit)

Tara Strong: Sometimes a role might be difficult on my throat. (edit)

Tara Strong: Some shows, like PPG, tape in a group session, which is always more fun because you can play off each other. (edit)

Tara Strong: More often then not, we do not get the scripts in advance for the Powerpuff Girls. (edit)

Tara Strong: It is a skill you attain when doing voice over animation for thirteen some odd years. (edit)

Tara Strong: In general, I find that for videos the acting is more realistic. (edit)

Tara Strong: If I am not right for something there are many talented actors out there that will get it. (edit)

Tara Strong: I'm not sure specifically but there's definitely parts of me in Rikku. (edit)

Tara Strong: I usually have 10 different animation projects going at a time. (edit)

Tara Strong: I think there are more female characters in videogames now but I also think that's because videogames in general are more diverse now. (edit)

Tara Strong: I think it's definitely beneficial for these characters to have good acting voices behind them and it affects the characters in a way that people can feel like they're part of the game and that they know these characters. (edit)

Tara Strong: I think clearly with the success of videogames, entertainment people know that it's definitely a lucrative and popular field and certainly with all the fan-based websites and the fans writing in, I think it's taken very seriously. (edit)

Tara Strong: I love all the episodes. (edit)

Tara Strong: I had to make squirrel noises as Bubbles and without realizing it, I was making the face and putting my fingers up to my face to look like a squirrel and everyone made fun of me for the rest of the day. (edit)

Tara Strong: I do try to give reality to the younger children voices and I'm constantly observing and listening to small children, particularly for Baby Dil. (edit)

Tara Strong: Tara StrongI do a lot of videogame voice-overs and I don't have any particulars in mind, but I do them all the time. (edit)

Tara Strong: I didn't record any additional dialogue for this CD, they are excerpts pulled from existing episodes. (edit)

Tara Strong: Don't be afraid to look silly. (edit)

TV Credits - Star(58) Show Role

Beetlejuice Claire Brewster / Bertha / Little Miss Warden

Ben 10 Ben Tennyson

Ben 10 Ben Tennyson

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventures the voice of Mary Jane

Captain N & the Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 voice of Hip Koopa / Hop Koopa

Captain N and the New Super Mario World voice of Hip Koopa / Hop Koopa

Fillmore! Ingrid Third

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Terrence

Gadget Boy and Heather voice of Agent Heather

Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater Hello Kitty

Here's How Mouse (Credited as Tara Charendoff)

Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks Dannan O'Dallard/Molly Winks

Johnnie Talk Herself

Little Bear voice of Tu-Tu

Lloyd in Space Cindy

Madeline Chloe (as Tara Charendoff) (Season 1)

Maxie's World Carly

The Proud Family Bebe Proud/Cece Proud/Puff the Poodle

The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest Additional Voices

The Sylvanian Families voice of Bridget

The Weekenders Kandi

Wish Kid Additional Voices (as Tara Charendoff)

Wish Kids Additional Voices

The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Antelope Snake

The Powerpuff Girls Activist #2/Baby Monkey/Julie Bean

The Replacements Miss Osburn

TV Credits: - Guest Star(147) Show Role Episode

¡Mucha Lucha! Information Booth Slamazon/Rollarita Slamazon and On... / Buena on Wheels

3rd Rock from the Sun Exercise Lady VO My Mother The Alien

According to Jim Crying Baby Separate Ways

Afro Samurai Otsuro The Dream Reader

Afro Samurai Jiro Duel

All Grown Up Gabrielle In the Family's Way

All Grown Up Perky Host Trading Places

All Grown Up Pete TP+KF

All Grown Up Pilar O Bro, Where Art Thou?

All Grown Up The Anti-Dil All Broke Up

All Grown Up Young Girl Ladies Man

American Dragon: Jake Long Stacy Fool's Gold

American Dragon: Jake Long Cheerleader Stacy Siren Says

American Dragon: Jake Long Oracle Twins Magic Enemy #1.

American Dragon: Jake Long Stacy Furious Jealousy

Avatar: The Last Airbender Governor's Wife Return to Omashu

Batman Beyond Batgirl Return of the Joker (TV MOVIE)

Batman Beyond Batgirl Return of the Joker

Ben 10 Gwendolyn Tennyson/Buzzshock/Kenny Tennyson Ken 10

Ben 10 Female Guard A Change of Face

Ben 10 Mrs. Fang/Little Kid Ready to Rumble

Ben 10 Toddler Ben Don't Drink the Water

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Gabriella, Mom Howler Pedigree, Schmedigree / The Howler Bunny

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Voice The Tell-Tale Shoes / Time For Waffles

Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Voice Pop Goes the Jungle / Wolfie: Prince of the Jungle

Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Bonnie Lepton Eye of the Tempest

Camp Lazlo Tootie/Honey Squirrel Seats / Creepy Crawly Campy

Camp Lazlo Amber I've Never Bean in a Sub/The Great Snipe Hunt

Camp Lazlo Amber, Tootie, and Susie Dosey Doe/ Prodigious Clamus

Celebrity Deathmatch Paris Hilton New Celebrity Deathmatch: Bigger & Better Then Ever

Chowder Officer PB&J/Officer Loose Meat The Wrong Address / The Wrong Customer

Clerks Giggling Girl Episode #4

Clerks Giggling Girl Episode #3

Clerks Various Episode #6: The Last Episode Ever

Clifford's Puppy Days Jack Sandcastle Hassle / School Daze

Codename: Kids Next Door Teen Ninja Operation: M.A.U.R.I.C.E.

Cow and Chicken Lucy/Katie (Cow's other friends) Can Cow Come Out and Play / Horn Envy / I.M. Weasel: Time Weasel

Danny Phantom Star Claw of the Wild

Fillmore! Ariella Third A Cold Day at X

Fillmore! Jenna Red Robins Don't Fly

Fillmore! Croquet Kid Next Stop, Armageddon

Fillmore! Treplew Two Wheels, Full Throttle, No Breaks

Justice League Unlimited Queen Wild Cards (2)

Justice League Unlimited Sara Twilight (2)

Justice League Unlimited Queen Wild Cards (1)

Justice League Unlimited Johnny Patriot Act

King of the Hill Jane #1 Fun with Jane and Jane

King of the Hill Billy Life in the Fast Lane, Bobby's Saga

King of the Hill James Good Hill Hunting

Legion of Super Heroes Alexis Legacy

Legion of Super Heroes Emerald Empress/Esper The Man From the Edge of Tomorrow (2)

Legion of Super Heroes Esper Lightning Storm

Lilo & Stitch: The Series Bebe Proud/Cece Proud/Puff Spats

Lilo & Stitch: The Series Angel Angel

Maybe This Time Emily Out, Out, Damn Radio Spot!

Megas XLR Comet, Pulsar Ultra Chicks

My Friends Tigger & Pooh Porcupine Darby's Tail / Tigger's Delivery Service

My Friends Tigger & Pooh Porcupine Pooh-Rates of the Hundred Acre Wood / Tigger's Hiccup Pickup

My Life as a Teenage Robot Killgore, Computer Armagedroid / Killgore

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Molly Dolly Good Will Haunting

Sabrina, the Teenage Witch Gwen Sabrina Goes to Rome

Sailor Moon Additional Characters Second Chance

Samurai Jack Queen/Verbina XLVII: Jack And The Flying Prince And Princess

Samurai Jack Siren #3 XLVI: Scotsman Saves Jack (Part 2 of 2)

Samurai Jack Little Girl/Lady #2/Girl #1 XXIV: Jack Is Naked

Samurai Jack Mother/Boy XL: Samurai versus Ninja

Schnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show Poodle Poodle Panic

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Lena Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island

Shorty McShorts' Shorts Izzy My Mom Married a Yeti

Spider-Man (2003) Christina Head Over Heels

Stroker and Hoop Intern / Dr. Paula Bowman / Housewife Quiller Instinct (a.k.a. Peeping Todd)

Stroker and Hoop Girl / Jean Wilson / Radio Host C.A.R.R. Trouble (aka Feelin' Dirty)

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go! Olliana Galactic Smash: Space Attack (Part 1)

Tales From the Cryptkeeper voice of Jenny Lawson Pleasant Screams

Teen Titans Gizmo Revved Up

Teen Titans Teether Hide and Seek

Teen Titans Kole/Kitten Calling All Titans

Teen Titans Gizmo/Jinx Titans Together

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Timmy The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Timmy Turner The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Nerds Collide

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius Timmy Turner Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3: The Jerkinator

The Angry Beavers Nurse Trudy Kandid Kreatures / Fakin' It!

The Batman Vicky Vale The Batman vs. Dracula

The Fairly Odd Parents Old fairy lady Who's Your Daddy? / Homewrecker

The Fairly Odd Parents Timmy Clone/Blonda Fairy Idol (TV MOVIE)

The Fairly Odd Parents Supermodel Hard Copy / Parent Hoods

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Herfeffine Pfefferfeffer One Crazy Summoner / Guess What's Coming to Dinner

The Legend of Tarzan Hazel Tarzan & Jane

The Replacements Sierra McCool The Frog Prince / Show Place Like Nome

The Weekenders Kristi Vengeance

The Wild Thornberrys Little Boy The Legend of Ha Long Bay

The Wild Thornberrys Schoolgirl The Wild Thornberrys Movie

The Wild Thornberrys Dil Pickles Rugrats Go Wild!

The Wonderful World of Disney (1997) Tara Charendoff Sabrina Goes To Rome ( Sabrina Teenage Witch Movie)

The Wonderful World of Disney (1997) Gwen Sabrina Down Under ( Sabrina Teenage Witch Movie)

The Zeta Project Macy Ro's Reunion

This Just In Tina Fey Iraqathon

Timon & Pumbaa Flight Attendant Luck Be a Meerkat / Just When You'd Thought You'd Cuisine It All

Timon & Pumbaa King Leopold's Daughter No Good Samaritan / Living in De Nile

Totally Spies Honeybees Black Widows

Touched by an Angel Emily The Occupant

TRL Bubbles/Timmy 4/23/04

VH1 Goes Inside (archive footage)(voice) Bubbles Primetime Cartoons

What's New Scooby-Doo? Trudy Lowe Recipe for Disaster

What's New Scooby-Doo? Alexandra Viggi Pompeii and Circumstance

What's New Scooby-Doo? Terry Roller Ghoster Ride!

Xiaolin Showdown Megan Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil

Tekkaman Blade 2 Yumi Francois 1994

Married To It Student in Pageant 1991

Tom and Jerry: The Magic Ring Nibbles 2007

Tarzan and Jane Hazel 2007

I think this amazing resume speaks for itself!
  • The most capable voice actress ever

Imagine Raven from Teen Titans. Gloomy, dark, almost boring, with a super-low voice. Now think about Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. Cheery, chubby and squeaky. If you tell me they're done by the same voice actress, I'll snort in your face. Only it's true.
    Such a feat is only possible with Tara Strong. She voices characters from all my favourite TV shows- Teen Titans, Powerpuff Girls, Xiaolin Showdown as Omi, you name it. I wonder how she ever manages to manipulate her voice like that.
    Furthermore, she never voices the female leads in the show, the really feminine girls like Starfire and Kimiko. She's too talented to just restrict her voice acting to such characters.
  • A great voice actor!

Tara Strong is truly amazing. She plays so many different characters with a diverse group of personalities and it's just amazing. She seems like a funny person. I always see pictures of her where she is smiling or laughing, and that's good. One of my favorite characters she plays is Raven from Teen Titans. When Season 4 came around, I felt so much emotion from Raven because of Tara! She also plays Ben from Ben 10. How cool is that, to be able to play a boy or a girl?! She is really awesome, and a very talented person and I hope she continues to do work in this business.
  • My favorite voice actress of all time!

Man, can this girl voice act or what? She voices Timmy Turner on The Fairly Oddparents and she's very good at his voice. He's actually my favorite character on FOP. She also voices Dawn Swatworthy on The Buzz on Maggie, my favorite cartoon. She's been in practically everything, which is why she's so talented and my favorite voice actress of all time. Like, she's provided the voice of Killgore on My Life as a Teenage Robot. I actually have 2 songs dedicated to her on my iPod! She's the greatest voice talent of all time, IMO. Live long, Tara! Live long!
  • Hah lol I can never take her I'm going to kill you seriously.

Her voice is just too nice and sweet to take a threat seriously form her. I also can't believe she's Ember on danny phantom. I could never recognize her. She certainly has changed in the last couple of years. Now she seems to be lowering her voice and doing more femine sp? characters. Ember is my one and only fave character on danny phantom and probably the only eps i watched are the ones with her in it. She has a great singing voice. She has played many characters recently too bad she wasn't a main character on avatar the last airbender. It seems that she's racking up alot of side character roles. I think she'd be great if she could get to be a secondary character on avatar or naruto. Since she can lower her voice now I think I can take her more seriously. She does a very good job as presea from the tales of symphonia game. I really think that she deserves a main character role and i hope to see more of her i the future.
  • A brilliant actress.

When it comes to voice acting, Tara Strong really knocks the audience dead. She has an obvious knack for making people laugh. It's always entertaining to watch her characters- ranging from the Fairly Oddparents’ Timmy Turner and the action packed Ben 10 to more solemn characters such as Ember from Danny Phantom and Raven from Teen Titans. It's impressive that she voices for a great portion of male characters. She propels boyish energy to bring Ben to life and uses dull tone to portray Raven's darkness. You can hardly discern one character from another. Tara’s always full of surprises and is fun to watch. There's no denying she's one heck of a talented person. Two thumbs up!
< 1 2 3 4