Taylor Hicks

Taylor Hicks Fan Reviews (31)

• What happened?

I think Taylor Hicks fell off the face of the earth. I believe that he is the biggest American Idol winner bust in history. Rueben had at least one hit song and some okay ones. Carrie is doing well. Kelly Clarkson is doing well. Even those who didn't win like Daughtry and Kellie Pickler have became big hits. I don't know how Taylor Hicks won, but I think it was a waste because of the fact that I haven't heard his name since he became the winner. Overall, I must say that he needs to do something before everyone completely forgets about him. Thank you.
  • Taylor Hicks is so awesome.

I think Taylor Hicks is such an amazing singer and he is an awesome performer. I am rooting for Taylor to be the next American Idol. He really deserves it so much. He has such a great voice and his dancing is so cute. I love his personality and I enjoy his performance every Tuesday on American Idol. So far, my favourite performances by Taylor are: "Levon" and "Taking It To The Streets", I loved all his performances. I love how he has so much soul and I love his sense of humour. Taylor is the real-deal.

I am a proud member of the Soul Patrol.

Wooohhh... Go Taylor.
  • I don't like him. He shouldn't have made the top 24.

1.7
    Taylor Hick is the winner of American Idol Season 5. I don't like him. He shouldn't have even made it to Hollywood. He is probably my least favorite American Idol winner. Paris should have won Season 5, not him. When Paris and Chris were gone, I was hoping Katherine would win, but she didn't. Stupid Taylor. No one likes you. I would NEVER buy his dumb CD. I can't stand his voice. I also can't believe he was safe on AI every single week. He was never in the bottom. Who was voting for him?? I just don't like him.
  • Yep, you've heard this review before, i just copied it because i agree totally!

1.2
    Horrible!! Bad!! Turn that crap off!! Shame on everybody who voted for this clown!!!! Learn to judge talent or don\'t ever vote again. This should make the U.S. rethink the way democracy works. Every show I watched I thought to myself, \"This is it. This is where they kick him off\", but no, not a chance. It\'s absolutely insane. Who were the retards that decided that they\'d enjoy having an old loser represent him or herself rather than someone that looks like and sounds like Kelly Clarkson ? This generation wouldn\'t know good music if they heard it from Clay Aiken himself!!!
  • I don\\\'t know what everyone in America was smoking to have Taylor Hicks voted as the American Idol. Hell has frozen over. Say hi to Satan on your way in.

1.2
  • The winner of American Idol season 5.

1.9
    Taylor Hicks is the overrated winner of American Idol. Not only was he above the age limit, but he is just old. He has a copper deficincy, and totally did not deserve to win. He had no talent whatsoever. He could not sing at all. You ca not call what he did talent. It was more like, a hillbilly belting ou tunes and running around the stage. Katharine McPhee was way more talented then him, which angers me that she did not win. He did not deserve to win. America voted, and America is brainwashed. Someone needs to free Taylor Hicks from Hollywood.. Now!
  • A Legend In The Making

It seems to be the IN thing to pick on Taylor. I doubt there's much that he hasn't already heard. But he keeps fighting the good fight, trying to bring back real music. I, for one, am sick of slick, computer generated, pop drivel. Taylor's own original music touches my heart and soul. Get used to him. He will be around for many years, leading the battle to return real music to the air waves. I'll be waving bye-bye to Brittany, Jessica, Justin, boy bands, etc. Love you, Soul Man!
  • Taylor Hicks: soulful voice, original dance moves, unique style, all in all good guy.

This guy is awesome. He is so original and fun and goofy. He's like no other and I'm so glad he won American Idol. Really all of the contestants this year were good but Taylor was definately one of the standouts, the top four was definately accurate, in my opinion, however Mandisa can sing no doubt about it. Back to Taylor, my mom at first thought he was insane, luckily after the finale and all of the interviews he did she was proved wrong, and learned that he is a genuine guy. He definately is my American Idol of 2006.
  • How did this guy win American Idol?

How Taylor Hicks (and Fantasia) ever won American Idol, I will never know. Sure he's got a great personality and he's energetic, but the guy cannot sing. Be honest with yourselves. Did you honestly vote for him because you thought he could sing, or because you just like watching him. I've lost respect for American Idol because of him. Taylor your great as a person, but you can't sing.
  • Horrible singer.

Taylor Hicks is horrible how people could vote for him, I don\\\'t understand. Out of all the winners he is by far the worst. He won because he was entertaining, or im my opion annoying. And people think he\\\'s hott, how bout not. He looks so old for his age. Every time he sings I feel like I\\\'m listening to some amuture at a karrakoe bar. When he sings he twitches, whats up with that? People have to think before they vote. I mean out of all the people on the show, he was definitly not the talentest. If your gonna vote on American Idol vote for someone who can actually sing.
  • I LOVE TAYLOR HICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody loves Taylor Hicks as much as ME! I looove him sooo much. He is cute, nice, a GREAT SINGER! He seems pretty much...perfect. He is single. I wanna date him! When i bought the cd the encores, I listened to his song over and over and over and over again....and downloaded it on my iPod. Now I will name everything he is: Nice. Handsome. Gracious. Sweet. Kind. Gentle. Fair. Friendly. Outgoing. Shy. Funny. Athletic (i read he was a jock). Non-pretentious. Oh.. I'll jus cut to the chase. He's a stinking BABE! And I just think he rocks and is so talented.
  • Talented and a Great singer!

I wish Taylor Hicks all the luck and all the
    Best of his career as he embarks on a great
    Career in front of him. Very talented as well as seems
    To take it all in stride. He tries to act humble
    As possible and that is why I liked him so much.
    No prima donna he aint!
  • SOUL POTROL!!!!!!!!!!

Even though Taylor is almost twice my age . I think he is so cutee. When I first saw Taylor I honestly thought \\\"he\\\'s not going to make it very far\\\" BUT boy was I wrong . He\\\'s the true American Idol. He has a great voice & and style.
    The reason he won was he never changed during the show. He was always himself. I love his crazy dance moves. Whoo!!
    I love his hair grey but still cute. He will make it far Mark my Words. Like I said earlier he is the true American Idol. I LOVE TAYLOR!!!!!! SOUL POTROL!!
  • Absolutley awesome

You must extreemly enjoy Taylor. Every night the man puts forward all hes got and that is why he won AI. I\'ll defiantly be buying his CD\'s & goign to his live preformances !!!!! Tylor is my faveotire American Idol winner so far & probably forever really the only one whos concert i\'d go to when he starts touring this summer !!! The guy is cool & definatly has soul & i love his dance moves and groves !!! he\'s not afaraid to be himself & you can tell he loves preforming for the public. Long live Tyalor Hicks & The Soul Patrol !!!!
  • A true American Idol

I admit, I\'ve only been a Soul Patroller for just a couple of weeks, but Taylor is the real deal. It just goes to show that sometimes the music industry needs a change from the mainstream, and he truly exemplifies this change through his soulful voice and his playful energy. His last performance in the final 2 episode blew me away, he took what was an ordinary song and made it extraordinary.
    Taylor is extremely deserving of the American Idol title, and I look forward to getting his single and his debut album. So when Taylor asks in his single \"Do I Make You Proud\", the answer is a resounding YES!
  • taylor is the real american idol and he\'s one of the best male singer\'s have seen yet I am very happy for him i wish him the best.he will sell alot of albums and i hope to get one .hooray for taylor ,soul patrol,soul patrol soul patrol.

when i frist saw taylor i thought that he was a little weird at frist ,but as i get to see him on stage for the frist time i said this man can sing. he\'s very good with singing and dancing. he really is a soul patrol. he really knows how to make the music flow. that is why i am very very very very happyfor taylor he\'s our NEW AMERICAN IDOL.I relly don\'t care what people think about taylor because he deserve the tittle am i wiah him all the best. taylor god bless you and keep you safe.
  • Almost the best!

Altough I love Elliott Yamin and Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks was awesone on this 5th season of American Idol. Nobody saw this coming, he came and he got everyone by his unique charm! He is an idol, and I hope his single will be released soon, I'm so happy for him!!!
  • SOUL PATROL!

Taylor Hicks is by far, the best contestant of American Idol 2006. His soulful voice makes you swoon.Taylor's stage presence is amazing. Not once has he been in the bottom two. Taylor is ultra talented. His performances are really enjoyable and makes you move in your seat and bob your head. I love when he dances to the music. His personality is amazing. I've liked Taylor since his audition and I'm really glad he made it so far. His perfomance on 5/23/06 was by far, his best, especially his last song. I really hope he is crowned "American Idol 2006" SOUL PATROL, BABY!!!
  • Soul Patrol !!!!!!!

You gotta love Taylor. Every night the guy puts out his all & has a blast !!! I really hope Tylor goes all tyhe way in this years AI but if he dose not I\\\'ll defiantly be buying his CD\\\'s & goign to his concets !!!!! Tylor is my faveotire American Idol contestent so far & really the only one whos concert i\\\'d go to when he starts touring !!! The guy is cool & definatly has soul & i love his dance moves !!! he\\\'s not afaraid toe himself & you cna tell he loves preforming for the public. Long live Tyalor & The Soul Patrol !!!!
  • ,

Ok people we have had the young people as winners so far.why not let someone older like taylor hicks win this time.. young people dont always have to win everything...why not be fair and let him win since he is 28 years old. this may be his last chance...
    he is good, he's really into it. I support him all the way..
    he's great, I just love his personality...
  • whole bunch of gray hair also a whole bunch of talent,one of americans idol all time best.

tayler hicks is just a simple country boy with a whole bunch of talent.I wanted him to win since he was in the top 24.I was hopeing that it would be him and kellie at the finaly but it looks like that just is not going to happing.
    but theirs is still hope that he will win and i hold on to those hopes until he gets elimated,but lets all hope that talyer isn't going any where
  • I love Taylor!

Taylor Hicks is the best American Idol contestant that I\'ve ever heard! I love the way he dances. He\'s totally unique. I totally think he\'s going to win. My brother likes him, and calls him the gray-haired guy. Sometimes, if I\'m busy, I\'ll watch until Taylor comes on; when he\'s done I leave, but I\'ll NEVER miss him. Even if he doesn\'t win (although I\'m sure he will) he\'ll be a star.
    Since the day they showed his audition, I loved him! I thought he was the best singer ever. And he\'s going all the way! Go Taylor! Ha ha!
  • Taylor Hicks is a Legend already! This man has so much soul that it just leaps out while he sings and dances! Everyone world wide can\'t help but smile and tap a toe while watching and listening. SOUL PATROLIN\'

I can\'t express how refreshing it is to see an original, humble, wonderful singer as Taylor Hicks. He\'s got \"it\".
    He\'s not the run of the mill pop singer usually associated with American Idol. Taylor has class, good ol\' southern manners, and a voice that brings every woman to their knees!! (including me):) Taylor Hicks is the voice of so many talented people that go undiscovered. He gives everyone hope to move forward. This man is a legacy already. Everyone I know loves him and votes for him until their fingers fall off!! The Soul Patrol stands behind their man, being a part of that, I certainly will stand behind my man!! WOOOOOHHHH!!
  • Taylor Hicks - Willful, Soulful, - the Next American Idol

Taylor Hicks encompasses the definition of an "American Idol." His soulful and melidious voice enchants viewers of American Idol into tuning in every week. His gray locks have been become his signature trademark, and his singing is best when he is being his soulful self. His love of music and singing comes across every week and has created a large fanbase which transcends age, sex, race and hair color. The "Soul Patrol" has been one of the largest fan based groups to back any contestants on American Idol. Bringing out new fans (such as this reviewer), to the show, and keeping them, has been a great accomplishment of Taylor Hicks. His voice will continue to take him places, as well as his good heart, his wonderful humor and his gray hair. If any picture should symbolize American Idol, his should be it.
  • Taylor has captivated his fans from the first day he walked into the auditions on season five of American Idol. Although the judges put him through, disagreement was made over whether or not he would make it any further than the Hollywood auditions. He ha

Taylor Hicks is a true soul man. He's humble, original, and his unique talent has catapalted him to bring about one of the most broad fan bases of any Idol contestant in the previous four seasons of the show.

I can personally say that although I have been a devout American Idol fan and have never missed an episode in any of the five seasons, Taylor is the ONLY contestant who has ever compelled me so much that I've actually made the time to vote for him - multiple times! I really want to see this man get what he deserves - the American Idol title and a long, successful career entertaining the fans he has already made and bringing an entirely new generation of fans to a genre of music they may have otherwise missed out on completely.

GO TAYLOR GO! We are behind you 100% and we love you dearly! Dialing till my fingers bleed. -Heather, 30, Cincinnati, Ohio
  • Taylor Hicks, is the return of Great Music, he comes from the most unlikliest of places, American Idol Land. Taylor's smokey, soothing voice goes directly from his soul to yours. Every week, the "Soul Patrol" fiends for more Taylor, and every week, He del

Taylor Hicks, is the return of Great Music, he comes from the most unlikliest of places, American Idol Land. Taylor's smokey, soothing voice goes directly from his soul to yours. Every week, the "Soul Patrol" fiends for more Taylor, and every week, He delivers, with a smile on his face.
  • great idol!

Taylor hicks, the next american idol? we dont know yet... mabye! I hope he makes it to the top, if not american idol, give him a record deal! taylor is a great soul on the idol stage! I love his dance moves! He makes you want to get up and dance! (he should have a work out video!)

GO TAYLOR!!!!
  • Clearly brilliant! It is nice to see someone whom can remain humble, yet motivated.

Taylor has shown the ability to stay close to his roots, rather than appear like most of these look a like teeny boppers, whom have clearly mastered songs while having a great time in kareoke bars. Taylor has the voice, looks and personality that the public will love! Taylor is the best!
  • I happen to like many things... Taylor Hick singing vocie is just one of the many things I like.

I happen to like many things... Taylor Hick singing vocie is just one of the many things I like. He the most unqie Idol and sings the best. He is a great talent and the world deseverse to hear him more. Vote Talylor Hicks the real, true idol. Along Chris and Kathrin though... there good too.
  • Taylor is great he needs to sing some Ray Charles, or better yet Otis Redding. Start showing us some of that soul we know you have. Come on my Posse would love to join your soul patrol.

Taylor is original and charasmatic. Could be the best on the show but he needs to step up the game and sing some real earth shaking music. He sounds a little like Otis Redding , a bit like Ray Charles and Joe Cocker, with a touch of Aaron Neville, and a whole lot of Percy Sledge. Wow all the greats, What are you waiting for Taylor. Bring down the house.
    You are always talking about the soul patrol lets see some. The gray hair, your trademark.
    And if I could only find you in 50. Come on Taylor, mix it up. Next to Elliott, you would be my choice, because I like your style. Chris is good , probably tied with you as a favorite, but he needs to change up his game also, remember guys alot of baby boomers watching and so far, Elliott and Mandisa to me have game. Mandisa went home way to soon. What a strong voice. But America crucifies phat girls, thats right, she's might be heavy but look at real America, most of us are. She's not fat, she's phat. Now that she is out of play step it up Taylor.
< 1 2