There are so many bad female musicians these days like Ke$ha and Miley Cyrus who are the first nails in the music industry's coffin. Nowadays, 96% of female singers are people who can't sing for their life. Thankfully, Swift is part of the remaining 4%. Unlike the vast majority of so-called female "singers", she has a beautiful voice and can actually sing. Songs like "Love Story" and "Mine" are just great (the latter, along with "Fearless" and "Change", is my personal favorite). The fact that she's simply beautiful is just icing on the cake. Sure, you can't like someone just because they're hot, but at least I have other reasons to like her. Not to mention that she's nothing like, say, Lindasy Lohan. She hasn't done drugs, alcohol, partying or nude pictures, unlike most teen idols these days. All in all, Swift is one of the last great female artists left andshould getmore attention than she currently does.