Ted Allen

Ted Allen Fan Reviews (3)

• Personality with wit!

We first came to know Ted Allen on the tv show Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" among the fab five as they were called in cooking, grooming, clothing, culture, house design. But since that show has left the air, Ted has broken away and has done shows like "Iron Chef America" and "Top Chef" as I think that the guy deserves his own show. Even though I don't agree with is lifestyle at all, still, he is a funny and lovable kind of guy that brings a lot even though he is given very little. He does his best to make the most of it!
  • Racism or naw

I think your awesome as a host but the judges need to be more diverse and black american chefs lose regardless if they are better the show has to do better. Economy is different and taller talents as well . I am a know body but at the same time where are the good afm chefs Bryant Terri and Barbara Smith ....... Racism is a real dose the show want to be apart of such Hippocrates
  • "SALT"

Come on?? If the only thing one of your "JUDGE" can say is "Should have used more salt", He?She is an IDIOT. Salt is good but think I heard "Salk" in to much can Kill/