Ted Atherton

Ted Atherton Fan Reviews (2)

• Ted Atherton is such an under used actor. He brings so much life to his characters.

I loved Ted's portrayal of Miles on Sue Thomas. The character of Miles improved so much over the course of the show, and I personally think it is down to Ted not necessarily the writers. They create the words, but the actor enhances or kills them. Ted did way more than enhance. His facial expressions were priceless and the delivery of his sarcastic comments were spot on. Have not had the opportunity to see him in “Nothing too good . ..” as I can not find it in re-runs. Sad to say on only discovered Ted this past summer. I wish he was on a regular series again. The only thing beside Sue Thomas I have seen Ted on is A Bear Named Winnie. His role was way too short. We need more of Ted. He is a true Canadian icon. Just watched his episode of Canada A People’s History, and his role was so small I could not even find him. And I watched it twice! Talk about under-using a person. Ted truly needs his own show. A comedy of course-maybe a comedy/drama. I have the feeling the sarcasm comes naturally, so why not take advantage of it! How does a person write to the wonderful Ted?