Ted Levine

Ted Levine Fan Reviews (3)

• Great character actor, who could be doing more in film.

• TV Listings
    • All Shows Hey, do you guys remember Ted in the 1991 Oscar winner Silence of the Lambs? That’s right he was the androgynous psychopath Jamie Gumm a.k.a. Buffalo Bill , hard to believe huh. Every time I see that movie, that clown creeps me out, and how he didn’t get nominated for an Oscar for best supporting actor I’ll never know. He played that serial killer perfect, to a tee. In fact I think it was as good as if not better that Anthony Perkins in Psycho or Steve Railsback in Helter Skelter, both of which , in my opinion, had trouble landing good roles later in their careers to being typecast based on their wonderful performances. Buffalo Bill apparently hasn't affected Ted in a negative manner.
    • Features
  • ted is just so cool, his acting is brillant, in every film or programme he has done. he is a true star, who should be given his own show and the credit he deserves! he is brillant in monk, his style and performance is superb,

he is brillant in monk, his style and performance is superb,

he should come to the Uk and act!
  • He was the first American in outer space and now he yells at Monk.

Ted Levine played Alan Shepherd in the esteemed HBO mini series “From the Earth to the Moon.” He captured the man who became a hero and was then forgotten, but battled back to flight status in time to be the first (and still only) man to golf on the moon.

Now he plays Capt. Stottlemeyer who is either Monk’s nemesis or his good friend. I like the way Stottlemeyer gets angry and Adrian but at the same time admires his ability.

Ted Levine was also the scary voice on the radio in “Joy Ride” starring Leelee Sobieski. This is a very scary thriller and Ted’s voice is super creepy anyway. A great movie with an excellent performance from Mr. Levine!