Ted Lewis (II)

Ted Lewis (II) Fan Reviews (5)

• When I watched Yugioh my favourite character was Bakura, and I thought his voice actor was brilliant. Now Ted's back, as Jack Atlas on 5D's

When I watched Yugioh my favourite character was Bakura, who was voiced by Ted Lewis and I thought he was brilliant. The accent was pretty good, and really suited the sweet and polite Bakura. Now Ted's back, as Jack Atlas on 5D's and has retained a similar accent as Bakura's. Of course, I think Ted Lewis is a talented voice actor and should have more roles as he has proven he is good at it. Ted's evil laugh for Bakura is bone-chilling, and definatley awesome! Yugioh 5ds has brought back so many memories, of course Ted did voice Chumley in GX but it wan't the same hearing him say "I want a grilled-cheese sandwich" as hearing him say "I will destroy you!"
  • Probably my fav 4kids actor

Ok now I don't really like 4kids as I stated in my Dan Green review but this guy is sweet,particularly at bad guy voices like Yami Bakura and he gav a nice British voice for Bakura.He really knows how to portray the emotion in the bad guys the "I want to destroy you" through the voices,I can'teven believe I'm saying this but he is probably the best VA 4kids has going if he's still around.If he isn't then that's just a shame.I don't know what more I have to say about Mr Lewis,so right now I'll just try to make this at least 100 words(again)
  • He's really talented with his voice! One of my favorites ever!

I never knew he also played Bandit Keith too! Their voices sounds a teeny bit the same but I would have never guessed! I love Bakura/Yami Bakura's accent, it's so cute and so innocent! I LOVE HIS VOICE!!! AH! Lol, well, he's really underused! His voice should be in more animes! The more the better! Love ya!
  • My fave VA!

Ted Lewis is my favorite voice actor because he provides the voices of two of my very favorite characters: Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! and Tracey from Pokemon. I also liked him as the Daimyo's son from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. He is also very talented because he can do a range of characters and additional voices ranging from nice to generic to sinister to corrupt. I just think he's so super! He is really very great.
  • Great voice and accent.

He is just amazing playing Bakura on Yu-gi-oh. When I also learned he plays also Bandit Keith, I never knew he was so great. Unfortunately, that's all I have to say! Oh, wait a minute, I still have one more to say! In the soon coming Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I hope Ted will play Daitokuji.