Teddy Dunn

Teddy Dunn Fan Reviews (4)

• Teddy Dunn is a hot actor. but what I don't like is there not a lot about him. I watch veroinca mars. He heats up the screen by himself.

Teddy Dunn is a hot actor. but what I don't like is there not a lot about him. I watch veroinca mars. He heats up the screen by himself. He is a good actor and I wish that he was on more. I like him. I wish I could meet
  • I love Teddy!!!! he has such a fine body. if he asked me to marry him i would in a heart beat.

Teddy Dune is one of the best actors i have seen in a while. He is hot,charming, and is one heck of an actor. I think he is awesome at being duncan, i think people would love him even more if was to play a charming prince. I like the way he acts and how well he plays Duncan.
  • Teddy Dunn is a 23 year old american actor.

Teddy Dunn was born as Edward Wilkes Dunn. He now plays Duncan Kane on the television show, Veronica Mars. He starred in 2004 remake The Manchurian Canidate. He attended North Western and went to a prep high schooll called, Phillips Academy Andover. He plays a variety of sports and loves Major Leauge Baseball.
  • Teddy Dunn. When you say the name it usually doesn't click, unless you are a die-hard fan of Veronica Mars and know everything about the cast and characters, but Teddy will soon rise to be a household name...

Even though his dialogue on Veronica Mars might not be anything to brag about, what dialouge or actions he does have to act out are almost golden. Or shall I say "real"?

Teddy Dunn is one of those teen stars who can actually act out a scence as if it was happening in real life, unlike a lot of the teen actors nowadays, who are only trying to get big, by their terrible fake cry.

As I said, in the review summary, Teddy Dunn, if he continues to rise with the performance he is showing now on Veronica Mars, it won't be long until he lands a movie role, and then another one, and soon becomes a household name.

Sure, Teddy Dunn might not be your next Marlon Brando, Jerry Orbach, Robert De Niro or Robin Williams or anything, but he is good, and I would recommend seeing some of his work.