Teryl Rothery

Teryl Rothery Fan Reviews (4)

• Teryl Rothery. Talented Actress and wonderful person!

I've had the pleasure to meet Teryl Rothery more than once, and every time i have met her has been brilliant!
    Teryl bubbly personality is so fresh and always stays the same.
    She gives her fans her all!
    Teryl is just a fantasic person to meet!
    I'm proud to be her fan and i'm proud to have her as a role model!
    Teryl Rocks!
  • Simply fantastic as an actress and a person!

Teryl Rothery is one of those rare happenings... a fantastic actress who is also just a phenomenal person. She treats her fans with respect and friendship. She is one of the rare celebrities who acknowledges how important the fans are.

It's hard not to be a fan of her, because she puts herself into every single role. Any character she plays is realistic, three-dimensional, an actual person rather than just background filler.

I cannot wait for this talented, underrated actress to get a show of her own!
  • Great actress

Teryl Rothery is probably more know as Doctor Janet Fraser of Stargate SG-1! and it's probably her greatest role during the 7 years she played her role. She is a beautifull women with lot of tallents! I hope to see her again in other shows because she is really able to put herself in the charactere and to make you beleive in what she does!! Even is she is small with her 5'' 2' she is still able to impress people and she should appear in more movies!

One of my favorite actress and women! We miss you Teryl! .
  • Just the facts, Ma'am

I agree whole heartedly everyone's review before mine. Her last regular episode on SG1 was probably one of the most moving episodes in movies or tv. I wasn't going to give this review as I'm not given to this sort of thing but in the years since I saw it and view it again as I go through my collection of SG1 sets it still stands as one of if not the best in my 56 years. I don't know her personally but the reviews I've read wouldn't surprise me. You are a Gem Teryl.