They Might Be Giants

They Might Be Giants Fan Reviews (4)

• empty

A very underrated little band.
  • empty

This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted! This has been deleted!
  • These guys are gods of alternetive rock!

This is currently my favorite band. I don't know why people at my school don't know who these guys are. Everyone listens to the same stuff: Fall out Boy, 50 Cent, Blink 182, Phil Collins, the list goes on. Although I don't have anything against these artists (except for Phil), but it still makes it hard for me to find friends with similar intrests. During the 80s, TMBG wrote songs such as Don't let's start, Ana Ng, and one of my favorites, Put your Hand Inside the Puppet Head.

John and John, also known as Flansburgh and Linnell, have somehow always made me smile. Obviously because of their catchy songs they've used to please a crowd. A lot of fans always choose Linnell over Flans but I would choose Flans over Linnell for some odd reason. He's always been the funniest guy and knew exactly how to make people laugh during shows.
    I also wish people would stop calling him a fatty. Yeah I know, he's kinda flabby but he's way awesomer than all the people who call him a fatass put together!
  • They might be cool.

I am a big fan of this band. I haven\'t heard much from them lately. Except for tv theme songs they never really took off the ground. I remembeer them doing great stuff for Home Movies and Courage The Cowerdly dog. I would really really like to see a lot more from them. I think they broke up. I really hope they didn\'t. If anyone knows if they did or not can you tv.com e-mail me? Anywho it was great music and great fun. They really made great music and I wish more people saw that which they really don\'t.