Thom Filicia

Forums: Thom Filicia Board: Dress My Nest

candozier

[1]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 8

From the Style Network

http://www.stylenetwork.com/ssms-site/style.do?showId=6286

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

judytomasulo

[2]Feb 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    I don't know where the heck I am....ghod, I feel dumb. But anyhoo, let me just tell you that QE and Thom changed my life. I was inspired to write a "screenplay" for the Fab 5 and send it to Thom who was kind enough to call me to tell me he had received it. Yeah....that's right....and no one was more shocked than me. As if I needed one more reason to be crazy about the guy! I haven't managed to meet Thom yet in spite of a very expensive effort in March 2006 stalking him at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas. I did meet Ted Allen at a book signing in Beverly Hills and he was adorable. I haven't given up on my quest to meet Thom someday....be afraid, be very afraid....because, Thom, you're going to get a serious hug! I have no idea who's reading this.....but it was a pleasure to vent my feelings. Peace.

fabtaci

[3]Mar 5, 2007

I´m very sad about Queer Eye being cancelled but I´m glad that Thom has already a show. I hope Dress my Nest makes success and that it airs here in Brazil, it seems that it´s gonna be an interesting show. 

So, you wrote a screenplay for the Fab 5 or for Queer Eye? It was amazing that Thom took the time to call you up!

How was your meeting with Ted? The closer I got to them was on the Gay Pride Parade/2005, where I could touch Kyan´s hand.  

designer69

[4]Apr 24, 2007
    Hi, I just joined and I am glad to find a site devoted to Dress My Nest. I really love Thoms new show...I was surprised to find out it was not going to be on Wed night. At least a new episode. I am truly amazed at the level of Thoms skills and abilities. QE never could give Thom the exposure that he needed. I also wish Thom success with his show.

candozier

[5]Sep 13, 2007
    • level: 8

New episodes will be back October 24th