Thomas Gibson

Thomas Gibson Fan Reviews (18)

• A huge fan that needs some help

PLEASE READ if everyone could give a 1.00 up to 5.00 it will add up and it would be a huge blessing 8tjs
  • to the cast of criminal minds

I really like Criminal Minds a lot I can connect with Hotch because my father died of lung cancer also. I would really like to meet the team but I am just not famous enough that they would even consider it. My name is harriet baker I live at 5536 Meadow Glen Rd Lakeland Fl 33810. It really makes my night when I watch Criminal Minds because I laugh and cry with them. They are just like part of my family,
  • Thomas Gibson!

Love his seriousness on Criminal Minds. He's BOSS!
  • thomas gibson

i want ed say thank you to thomas gibson sent mea autograft picture
  • a special thank u

thank u for taking time from your family at disney's california adventure to sign a auto graph and take a picture with me and my family. it was really sweet of you. It made my day. I love u as agent aaron hotchner on criminal minds. thank u so much. michelle petersen
  • The fan

You are the man, god of actors. Your tallent is huge. The minute you start acting, until the time you end viewers like us are in a deep psycological movie world following each and every word you are saying, that takes a humongos tallent to capture views conscious in a way that is hard to express. Thank you for giving us Americas # one TV show Criminal Mind.
  • Hello Mr Gibson! I am not sure if you read these or not. I am sure you are a busy man with your acting and family. I have to admit that I have not seen you in your previous TV shows but I am most impressed with your position in Criminal Minds TV show!!

You do an awesome job as a team leader!!! I think this role was made for you! And I love, love, this show!! I hope you all stay on for a long while. The stories are clever, interesting, thrilling. Just wanted to say you are awesome!! A fan from NC! Keep up the great work!!

• Wow! I have seen your acting in another show many years ago,you do indeed have a range in your performance. On a personal note you are one of the most handsome man I have seen. Best wishes.

Wow! I have seen your acting in another show many years ago,you do in deed have a range in your performance. I cannot imagine Criminal Minds without you. Your character in the show makes the show be what it is. I trulycan understand how you play a serious character in the show. Your character is honest and direct. I like how the characterhas a protective quality to his staff. I look forward to the show. Thank you.

On a personal note you are one of the most handsome man I have seen on TV. Best wishes.

• He his a great actor (well that's obvious I think)

He is one of my favorite actors, since I first saw him on "Criminal Minds". I love the way he portrays "Aaron 'Hotch' Hotchner"...

In my opinion Gibson is unbelievable charasmatic!I like it most when he smils - he has a so great smile that they should give him also in CM more chances to show the audience this great mega-watt smile of his!

I also saw him a few days ago on "Raising Waylon", and I think he did a great job there as well...

Well, but maybe it is no surprise that he is a so good actor, considering the date of his birth (the same day as Tom Cruise)...

However, I hope to see him for a long time on Criminal Minds and that there is going to be a new film with him soon as well...
  • Both funny and serious...

He is a great, talented and very charismatic actor who is good at both romantic comedies and crime dramas.
    Dharma and Greg was a phenomenal show. I loved it. Thomas was so funny there and we had the chance to see his comedy carrier and how well he is talented at comedies. Then Criminal Minds another great show. But this time we become an eye witness to his drama talent. He acts as serious, cold FBI special Agent Aaron Hotchner.
    I hope to see him in Criminal Minds till the end of the show and also in a big screen very soon.
  • Who could have known? From the funny and dorky days of Dharma and Greg to the strong serious performance of Criminal Minds, Thomas Gibson proves a very wide range of acting that surpasses most TV standards.

TV is not easy, because we are not easy… it is extremely difficult for an actor born with standard good looks to be taken seriously at what he does… especially with a comedic background like Thomas Gibson, I remember when I watched the preview of Criminal Minds that I told myself this is the worst casting ever, he is going to get schooled by the others actors….then I read the reviews and I had to see for myself…he was not only convincing in the part of Aaron Hotchner but brought to the team a clear presence of control not only by a smart delivering of the lines in the script pages but by a powerful yet quiet presence of control even in the most uncomfortable of situations… and that my friend is serious talent on the screen.
  • A good actor.

I think that Thomas Gibson is a great actor. I really liked him when he played Greg in Darma and Greg. I think he did really great with that character and I was not all that surprised to learn that he directed a couple of episodes of the show. I was really happy that he got the one of the lead roles in Criminal Minds. He does a really great with his character Aaron Hotchner. I really have not seen many of the movies that he has done but i would not be the least bit surprised to learn he did a great job with those characters too.
  • A talanted actor.

When I started watching CRiminal Minds I instantly fell in love with the character of Hotch portrayed brilliantly by Thomas Gibson. I didn't even realise at first that he was Nieland out of Chicag Hope. Which is proberly a good thing I wasn't so keen on his character in Chicago Hope, but then that's something Thomas agrees on!

He gives such constantly brilliant performances in Criminal minds, he has given Hotch hidden depths that I want explored by the writers. The emotions when they come out from HOtch are so perfectly understated.

I did try to watch Dharma and Greg to see more of his talented work, but it really isn't my thing, I usualy watch it with the mute on!

Some of his film work has been different to say the least. I think it's great that he has tried so many different types of roles and that he isn't scared to do something a little different.
  • Thomas Gibson is one of the greatest TV actors I know!

I saw him first on Dharma & Greg and now make a rewatch of the whole 5 seasons. He is so much fun at this character and I love watching him as often as I can. He has a great sense of humour that plays out very well in this comedy show.

He's great in Criminal Minds too. This is a very different role and he has to play a much more serious person. But guys, is there any other actor looking that cute in a suit???

Thomas Gibson is a handsome good looking man with great acting abbilities and I hope he will be on TV much longer. So I hope we will get some more great season of Criminal Minds! and please writers, let him smile a bit more often!!!
  • Fine

We love Thomas Gibson. Good actor. He does great work, is always great to watch, never interrupts the role with his own personality or ego. Gibson is also fine-looking dude and for a guy I can say he is someone no guy would mind looking like. So Gibson is one of TVs finest and he never grandstands. Cool dude.