Thomas Jane

Thomas Jane Fan Reviews (3)

• Thomas Jane is ONE of the hottest actors I know. After being discovered at the age of 17 by 2 Indian producers, Jane has inspired many people by the way he acts.

Blonde, handsome, talented, and lucky are only a few ways to explain him, but there are many more ways, too. At the age of seventeen, Jane was discovered by 2 Indian producers, looking for a young, fairhaired American to play Romeo for one of their movies. And that is how is career got started. Thomas has starred in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Nemisis, At Ground Zero, The Crow: City of Angels, Boogie Nights, The Last Time I Commited Suicide, Thursday, The Velocity of Gary, The Thin Red Line, Deep Blue Sea (my personal favorite), Molly, Junked, Under Suspicion, Eden, Original Sin, 61*, The Sweetest Thing (also a favorite), Stander, The Dream Catcher, The Punisher, Stephen King's The Mist, Tripper, and many more. I hope he continues what he's doing right now and catches the hearts of many more women and is a favorite to others.
  • born with talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what i think of him.....He's really good in The punisher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. he's one of my personal favorite, and very handsome!!!!!! he was also really really good in "The sweetest thing", with cameron diaz and christina applegate. i really enjoy watching his movies and i think that he is really talented. thomas jane.
  • The man behind the punisher character. The second punisher movie has been anounced and an open spot for a max payne in the upcoming max payne movie. This guy would fit perfectly in the role.

The guy who knows how to play a stone cold hero. From sharkcatcher to marvel hero. One of my all favourite actionfilm actor. He would be perfect for the role of Max Payne. He has the charisma and voice (both sides demostrated perfectly in the punisher) shown in the punisherI would love to see this guy play the cold revengethirsty character!
    I have already seen him beeing nominated on several pages as the leading candidate for the role of max payne. The other close contenders are Mel Gibson, Keifer Sitherland,Clive Owen & Eric Mabius. Personaly I think Tom Jane is the way to go.