Thorsten Kaye

Thorsten Kaye Fan Reviews (3)

• Playing Ridge on Bold and the Beautiful

I didn't think I would be able to accept him as Ridge, But I have to admit I am very drawn to the Show now with him as Ridge. I hope that they will end the Ridge-Brooke Line. I love him with Katie. And the role he is doing right now with not knowing who he is and what happened, He is doing such a remarkable job. I don't know how he does it, but he plays a great role. Please keep him and Katie togeather. And this is off of Ridge, but I hate Wyatt and Quinn. Wyatt needs to be with Stephy. They are more alike. I can't stand Quinn at all in any way shape or form. I am glad decan is back, but He is gonna do nothing but lie and cheat and break hipes heart all over again. She needs to stay with Liam period...............
  • Great actor.

Loved him in "OLTL" and "AMC".
  • Thorsten Kaye is one of the best actors in Daytime TV, his natural chemistry with his co-star Alicia Minshew is off the charts! By: Ndroxs1 Sister

When I first saw Thorsten Kaye on All my Children I was in total awe. His screen presence is amazing and I believe he is one of the best actors to come into Daytime TV in a long time. He truly is a scene stealer on All my Children. He comes into every scene with everything he's got and its just off the charts! And of course.. he is GORGEOUS!! Of course I must talk about the natural chemistry between him and his costar Alicia Minshew. Together they are AMC's true super couple.. Zendall!

When Zach and Kendall first met in Las Vegas some time ago I thought to myself "Hmm they would be a great couple" and look what we got! Their fantastic together and they both light up the screen when they preform together. Thumbs up to Thorsten and Alicia for making us laugh, cry, and smile with them everyday!!

By: ndroxs1 sister!! :)