Tim Allen

Tim Allen Fan Reviews (20)

• bashing

love the show, been a fan of yours for a long time. but, stop bashing my alma mater, THE Ohio State University, please.
  • Great!

Love him in everything he does. Good actor. Funny. Loves cars just as much as I do.
  • Funny Family Man

This show cracks me up a lot because Tim Allen knows how to joke it up!
  • One of my favorite actors...

Tim Allen is a tremendous man who recovered from a rough start that included drug dealing, alcohol, and jail time, but he survived it all, becoming one of my favorite actors in TV and film today. He's incredibly funny and he'll make any sitcom or movie he stars in gold. Maybe every crappy show or movie out there shouldconsider hiring him, he could actually make whatever they're putting on air worthwhile. Tim was great on Home Improvement and now stars in my favorite new sitcom that premiered on ABC in 2011, Last Man Standing, which is similar. He's Buzz Lightyear in the beloved Toy Story movies, and plays Scott Calvin and Santa Claus in the great Santa Clause series of films. Bottom line is that Tim Allen is one of the best there is in American acting. Simple as that.

• perfect

Home Improvement. The Santa Claus. Toy Story trilogy. What do these have in common? They star Tim Allen and are really, really funny. I'm not a huge fan of any of these (except Toy Story), but I do have to say, Tim Allen really makes the humor in pretty much all I have seen him in. I really got to see more stuff with him in. I hope he makes more movies and TV shows in the future. I'd love for him to guest star on The Simpsons or something. Great guy, would like to meet him sometime in the future, if possible
  • I've grew-up watching Tim Allen, from his previous sitcom series of Home Improvement and Films.

Wow! I couldn't believe my own eyes at all. Tim Allen is the most definitely funnist actor alive for his own age. Most comedians around his age has took dive or want downhill. But he is totally different story than other comedians around his age. Tim Allen has never falling bring us great entertainment into films at all. Oh, Man! Tim Allen shares the same spot to Jim Carrey, both are my number 1 actors of all times.
  • One of the funniest and most talented actors ever

I love Tim Allen and I think that he is one of the most funniest and most talented actors ever. I liked his show "Home Improvement" and he really added alot of humor to that show and what also amazed about that show was Tim Allen created that show and it was based on his stand up comedy. I loved all of three Santa Claus movies from Tim Allen... he is so hilarious. Who can also forget that Tim Allen is one of my favorite Disney PIXAR movies which are Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3. He is the voice of Buzz Lightyear and I think that he did an an excellent job voicing as him. Anyone who says that Tim Allen isn't a talented actor is wrong. He is talented and hilarious in every step of the way no matter what. I also loved the sci-fi movie that he was in called "Galaxy Quest" and he also brought alot of laughs from me in "The Shaggy Dog". It would be a dream come true if I ever get to meet Tim Allen and he really looks like a nice actor and isn't a snob. Overall, one of the most funniest and most talented actors ever. 10/10
  • I love Tim he is great. HE his so handsome. I love all of his movies. He is just great.

Tim is the most handsome man. I love his Acting. All of his movies are great. Home Improvement is a great show. Tim is so funny. He is the best one on the show. I love him in Hog Wild. He was so good.I wish he would make more movies. I really wish they would make more Home Improvement shows. I waish Tim would make a new television series. It would me great. I watch Home Improvement every day. I never miss it. I watch it 6 times a day.I really like tim Allen he is great.He is so good looking.
  • Tim Allen is one of the funniness Actors living today!

Tim Allen is one of the funniness Actors living today!

I Like Tim Allen very much indeed! He is my 2nd my actor from other actors i like.

He is so very Funny/Cool in the world! Here're they my others i like:
    -Jim Carrey-(My Main/Number 1 Actor)
    -Tim Allen-(My Co-Main/Number 1 Actor afher Jim Carrey)
    -Will Smith
    -Chevy Chase
    -Robin Willams
    -Matthew Lillard
    -Matthew Perry

Okay Now, When i discover in the past life between Tim Allen & Jim Carrey them? They both have started out in their popular careers at the same time year! Beforce their first popular movie the had shows right before them. Tim Allen had Home Improvement as Tim Tayor known as Tim the Tool Man Tayor. And for Jim Carrey, He had Living Color as himself in alot of Disguises Characters. Okay, What i mean is for Tim Allen & Jim Carrey started out in the same year together into their popular career Movies! Tim Allen have The Santa Clause in 1994 as Scott Calvin known as Santa Claus. And for Jim Carrey, He have Ace Ventura in 1994 as Ace Venture known as a Pet Detective.
  • He... IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is so far the best actor ever. He rocks. I can't believe how funny and good of an actor he is. He is just a great actor because he is really funny and talented. I can't believe the some people might not like him. How could they not like him! He's best on Home Improvement. He knows to be funny and he gets his lines sometimes. On the show he is accident-prone and he is really good. I know he's a good actor because good actors are the people who are talented,focused, and funny. I comedy actor is a great actor

~Rocko5820
  • empty

I think that tim allen Is one of the funniest actors alove he is so great he can make any movie a joy to watch love love him he is great to watch and his life story is an insperation
  • empty

Good actor, though I like some of his movies like Toy Story or The Santa Clause, I will like him to explore more atmospheres outside entertaining the kids or just doing comedy, I will like to see him in a serious role, in a drama movie for example. I still think that his style is really cool and that he is really a very good actor.
  • empty

None of the movies he is in are any of my favourites but quite a few of them are pretty good.
  • I like him

I find most of the stuff that he does funny, but other stuff that he does not so funny and Kind of stupid. I loved watching him in one of my favorite TV shows Home Improvement and the stuff he did in Toy Story wasnt all that bad. Overall he gets a B
  • Tim Allen is one of the funniness Actors living today!

Tim Allen is one of the funniness Actors living today!

He is so very Funny/Cool in the world! Here're they my others i like:
    -Jim Carrey-(My Main/Number 1 Actor)
    -Tim Allen-(My Co-Main/Number 1 Actor afher Jim Carrey)
    -Will Smith
    -Chevy Chase
    -Robin Willams
    -Matthew Lillard
    -Matthew Perry

• Tim Allen has to be one of the best actors out there!

Tim Allen has it all! He has the facial expression, he is a great comedian, and his performances almost never fail me (Except for christmas with the Kranks, that one i wasn't impressed with). I love his performance as Buzz on toy story one and two, he is halirious in Home improvement, incredible in the origanal Santa Claus, he was great in santa claus 2, and pretty good in the Shaggy dog. There is more, but i can't remember right now. Anyways, Tim Allen was born to be an actor. If you haven't seen him before, then look, look, look again for him! You won't be dissapointed!
  • Tim is one funny actor.

Tim is extremly funny especialy on his hit show Home Improvement. He has so many funny phrases, which are can't help yourself for laughing at because they are so funny. He does some crazy stuff, and he is a good actor in the movies he acts in. Tim is a very telented, and funny actor.
  • Excellent actor.

I enjoy many of Tim Allens shows and movies. My favorite series starring Tim Allen is Home Improvement. I enjoy his Tool Time section he does with Richard Karn, and Tim's acting is wonderful in the series. There are also a few movies I like that have Tim Allen as the star. They include both of the Santa Clause movies. I also think I will enjoy his upcoming movie. I can't remember the name, but its that one with him turning into a dog. If you know this movie, please PM me so I can edit this review. Thanks. So my final words, Tim Allen is a well-talented actor.
  • He Will Be Starring In A New Movie

He Will Be Starring In A New Movie Called Shaggy Dog (Remake)And I Saw The Trailer And He Seems To Be Very Funny In It! I Think He Should Be Recognised Much More As An Actor And As A Comedian Because I Want To See Him More In Tv Programs And Movies
  • star of home improvement and many movies.

Tim allen is a great actor and a great comedian he was great in home improvement, and in all of his movies the Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2, Christmas With The Kranks, and the voice of Buzz Lightyear of Toy Story 1 and 2 as well as other movies, my favorite movies with him are The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2 and Toy Story and Toy Story 2. Tim Allen is one of america's funnymen.