Tim Burton (I)

Tim Burton (I) Fan Reviews (17)

• empty

There is not another word to describe Tim Burton than a genius. His quirky and dark characters have both very dark diffrences between each other, for instance: Edward Siccorhands different because of his blades for hands, and the girl he loves is different because she is completely normal, but they click so well because of their differences, and how they come to accept them. HE ROCKS!!!
  • empty

Tim Burton is possibly the greatest visinary director today. His dark visuals makes it wonderful to watch. Tim grew up in Burbank, California and worked as an animator for Disney. Then, we made his first feature film, Pee-Wee's Big Advenutre and he built his carrer from there.

• Best "artist" ever!

What's not to say about Tim? He has the brain of a genius, the imagination of a child, and a dark fantasy in all of his ideas. I love the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. It is made one-of-a-kind, and has a special plot. Burton has done many other movies too such as Edward Scissorhands. Johnny Depp stars in most of Burton's films and has even been named the god-father of Burton's child. Burton and Johnny have been friends for many years and together they made masterpieces the world has never seen before. Tim Burton has an amazing imaination and he is recognized for that by all of his fans.
  • One of the greatest people in cinema history!

Tim Burton's ideas and imagination are something that go beyond any film maker I've ever seen. His brain is so unique and bizarre, and his ideas and tastes are very original. In my opinion, Tim Burton is the best movie director out there. His movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas, was released to theatres 15 years ago. Yet, it has gained a powerful cult classic. Halloween Town looked so scary, dark, and gloomy, while Christmas Town looked so cheery, bright, and jovial! It was extremly enjoyable to see the terrifying, innocent little monsters running around, trying to catch the spirit of Christmas! Mr. Tim Burton is a genious.
  • empty

I love everything he's directed! the man is a genius! anyone with a brain stem can see his phenomenal talents.
  • empty

I mean, wow! Take a lot to the right and look at the most popular Tim Burton movies that he's directed. The list is incredible--Beetlejuice, Batman, Edward Scissorhand, and Batman Returns to name a few! The way his mind works is amazing, yet sometimes a little off the wall. Who else could dream up the landscape of these movies?
  • His work is amazing.

I love his work The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Edward Scissor Hands, Planet of the Apes, Mars Attacks!, Sleepy Hollow, Beetle Juice, and the soon to be realeased Sweeney Todd are just a few of his great works. And it seems like the farther he gets in his career the more inventive and appealing crazy he gets. His movies are amoung some of my favorites and he has a knack for great team making. Danny Elfman and Johnny Depp are just a few of the people he has repeastedly worked with. The man is one of the all time greats and always will be.
  • He has got to be my favorite director, no doubt.

Tim Burton. The amazing, creative mind of Tim Burton. Wow. Let me just point out that I love how him and johnny depp :) are so close haha.

Lets see, what films have i seen directed by him?

Edward scissorhands: fabulous. i totally love this guy. JOHNNY DEPP :) haha
    Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Awesome. and my johnny man :). he puts such a good twist on the story, gotta love it.
    Beetlejuice: Hahaha what can I say. before i even knew for sure that it was directed by him, i was like hmm.. its very burton-ish haha.
    The Corpse Bride: Love it haha. yet another one of his masterpeices with johnny depp :) in it.

If you have seen at LEAST one movie by this guy, you havent expirienced a whole different type of movie. rent some, biatch.
  • One of the greatest movie directors out there.

The unusual but eccentric Tim Burton knows how to make movies very entertaining and interesting at the same time, mostly through dark humor and gothic theme that will later be his trademark.

Originally an animator for Disney, Burton made his first movie with "Frankenfurter", though he got a good start with Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Eventually, he got Hollywood's attention through "Edward Scissorhand", a comedic but romantic tale that would later be responsible for Depp's stardom boost.

No matter what kind of movie he makes, Tim knows what audiences wants and that's what he will give to them.
  • Twisted humor with this great dark touch..

He has created so many characters and a few have become really big, the most famous is Jack Skellington. His way of making everything a bit tilted and thin has become his trademark. I love the way he produces the environments and how they seem to be full of life even if everything is dark and horrifying. My favorites are definitely Vincent, A Nightmare Before Christmas, the Batman movies and of course the book The Melancholy Death of Oysterboy. May Tim live long and prosper! May he be the black and blurry spot in the ocean of pink bubbles, happy sitcoms and disgusting Hollywood crap. May he bring some darkness but in a good way :)
    He is great and he is my absolute favorite director!
  • Great Director

He directed all of my favorite movies such as Big Fish, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Beetlejuice, and many, many more! He is just a great director to get everybody ready and prepared for a great movie like all the ones he has directed. All I need to say is that he rocks and no director could top that...I wish he was MY acting coach...even though I guess Kim Friedman is okay...but still.
  • Tim Burton may be the best director ever but I think there is more to him.

Tim Burton may be the best director ever but I think there is more to him. I have been discussing resent events with friends and have come to believe that he is a missionary attempting to change youths into becoming gothic. That’s right, gothic, haven’t you noticed that almost all Goths (most of which don’t actually understand that Gothicism is a religion and not something that you just become over night, ultimately resulting in them just being Emo) have the Tim Burton Nightmare before Christmas merchandise. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing, I just think that people need to think for themselves. No one can really be quite as insanely awesome as Tim himself, but one day, (if my conspiracy theories are correct) most of today’s youth will be following him like a god. (Keep in mind that this reviews is very over exaggerated)
  • He is kinda weird, but his movies are cool!!

6.6
    Cool Scary Cool Scary Cool Weird Cool Weird Cool Creepy Cool Creepy Cool Scary Cool Scary Cool Weird Cool Weird Cool Creepy Cool Creepy Cool Scary Cool Scary Cool Weird Cool Weird Cool Creepy Cool Creepy Cool Scary Cool Scary Cool Weird Cool Weird Cool Creepy Cool Creepy Cool Scary Cool Scary Cool Weird Cool Weird Cool Creepy Cool Creepy!!
  • The Greatest director ever to live..... the opposite of Ed Wood.

The greatest directors name is Tim Burton. The reason he is the greatest director, their are to many reasons so I will name some of them. 1. Tim Burton has brought to us THE coolest and creepiest type of animation EVER!!! 2. Tim has made movies that posess such amazing evil that it will eat through your scole and make you smile. 3. Tim Burto has directed THE greatest movie EVER, it\\\'s name is BIG FISH. My description is It\\\'s a sad movie that makes you smile. 4. He has also directed the wierdest movie EVER, It\\\'s name is ED WOOD. The movie was a low budget film that really did suck but it was THE weirdest movie of all time.
  • his movies are excellent

Tim Burton's work is definately a personal favorite of mine. He never seizes to amaze me, all his movies look as if they have no budget. The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favourite movie, followed by Edward Scissorhands. His work is truely brilliant and all of his movies are a thrill to watch again and again and again.
  • Woohoo, Tim!

Tim Burton rocks! I'm surprised no one has written a reveiw for him. I love his works. My first Tim Burton movie, of corse, was TNBC. I've the tape for as long as I can remember. (Surprisingly, the tape hasnt burned out on me)From then on, I have always been a fan, exploring a lot of his movies. He's so original with the plots and ideas. Nobody can beat this guy! He's my hero of the movie world. Cant wait 'til his next, "Corpse Bride"!