Tim Meadows

Tim Meadows Fan Reviews (3)

• He was pretty funny of SNL and then kind of got worse but after being associated with Lil Bush I just lost all respect for him.

The fact he has to be on sone 2nd rate propaganda TV show is sad, sure the ladies man wasn't funny, but couldn't he get into a Sandler movie or do something with other new or old Saturday Night Live casts members. He could even start something new with someone else, he doesn't have to live on Saturday Night Live his whole career, but this show just shows a desperation to work and that his career may already be coming to an end before it even really had a chance to be really good. He could have been in a couple of funny movies because he was pretty funny, but he choose to persue this dead end route.
  • Former SNL who never became anything.

5.7
    I never found the guy to be anything special. In fact, Meadows is a classic example of an average SNL star. A person that although is part of the show his name would hardly come up in conversation (unlike Chris Farley, Mike Myers, Phil Hartman).

Looking at his post SNL career it looks mediocre at best. They did a movie about his "Ladies Man" character from SNL the movie failed miserable. His other movies are all forgetabble. He is not Eddie Murphy or anything like that. Ultimately, I find him to be a very forgettable personality and one of the more below average performers on SNL.
  • Great comic and should had been a bigger star!

I have loved Tim Meadows since he was in the cast of
    Saturday Night Live and it is a shame that he isn't offer
    Bigger parts or movies like Mike Myers and Adam Sandler are
    Still though I consider him my personal favorite
    Just love the Ladies man character on him as he is just very funny in that!