Timothy Dalton

Timothy Dalton Fan Reviews (3)

• Timothy Dalton: a one of a kind actor....

I feel odd writing a review about a person, it does not seem fair to do so because I do not know them. So, I will only be reviewing my experience of watching one of my all-time favorite actors: Timothy Dalton.

Dalton is virtually unknown to Joe TV/Movie Watcher - and I think Dalton prefers it that way. He and those who have worked with him have expressed that Dalton does not particularly like the spotlight of the world's stage and prefers the spotlight and stage of the theatre. This already tells you what you can expect from Dalton on screen, they are some of the things that make him a great actor: subtly, grace, and class. But Dalton's theatre background also allowed him to sharpen his talent of character interpretation. You can count on Dalton to bring a character to life with subtle care and depth. He has an uncanny gift to read a script, find the humanity in his character, and portray that humanity on screen. This he has done this in every project he has worked on. Whether it is his roles as royalty in The Lion In Winter, Cromwell, or Mary Queen Of Scots; leading romantic men in Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, or Scarlett; charmingly sleazy bad guys in The Rocketeer, Framed, or Hot Fuzz; or his turns as James Bond in The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill, Dalton brings humanity to his characters and gives performances the audience can participate in.
  • Timothy Dalton

He is yet another great actor to play 007 even though he only had two roles for 007 the two being The Living Daylights and Licence To Kill but I have seen this guy in other films. Flash Gordan and Looney Tunes Back In Action but his best role had to be 007.
  • empty

I like his preformances as Bond and allso in the new movie "Hot Fuzz".