Timothy Omundson

Timothy Omundson Fan Reviews (3)

• I will miss his characer (Lassie) on Psych the most!

Great actor who brought balance to the show Psych with his humorous tough guy antics!
  • He is awesome! He is one of the reasons i watch psych!! He is one of the best actors i have ever seen!

He is one of my all time favorite actors! I first saw in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Luck of the Irish, playing the villain. I now watch him currently on one of my favorite shows, Psych. He is one of the main and funny characters. I do more and more research everyday on him to found out about his recurring roles in movies and on television. I have put him on my all time favorite actor list and he will continue to stay there. He is very convincing in the roles that he plays and alos has a sense of humor.
  • one of the best actors on tv.

I do not think that there is a role that Timothy Omundson has done that he has not excelled in. I have seen him in a number of roles on tv and was amazed that he pulled every role off. Timothy Omundson makes you believe that he is the characters he is preforming. I thought that he was really good in the show Judging Amy playing Shawn Potter. I have seen all three seasons of the show Deadwood and i never noticed until recently that he played Brom Garret. I think that a great actor is one where you do not realize they are a character until you have seen the project that they were in a few times.