Tina Majorino

Tina Majorino Fan Reviews (2)

• Regular on Veronica Mars and child movie star

She was such a great asset on Veronica Mars and was underused as a regular in the third season where her story lines were given no room to grow. It would of been great to see her and Weevil get together, but even without that the guy she wants at the end is such a let down in her character. But moving on to her as an actress she brings such a presence and original personality that she brings something entirely different to anything she is in. She was also great in Napoleon Dynamite which showed off her ability to be irreverent in the best sense of the word. And one cannot mention her without her spectacular performance in the classic Water World where she did a great job. I can't wait to see her in more things and hopefully given a chance to play a bigger roles.
  • Tina...Tina...Tina

I think Tina is a great actress. She plays Mac( from veronica mars) so well, that I could never in a million years imagine anyone playing her. I love Mac because Tina brings so much to the character. It took me until season three of VMars to realize that Tina was in Corina, Corina(sp?). I loved that movie and Tina is from a town near me. that's another plus. She should branch out more because she's so talented.