Tisha Campbell

Tisha Campbell Fan Reviews (6)

• Tisha is an amazing actress. To me she is.:):)

Tisha is an amazing actress. To me she is.:):). Tisha is, of course my favorite actress. She is so talented: she can sing, act, write, dance. I hope to see her in more productions. I can never get enough of her and she is so funny. I love her in All of Us the fourth season in Trojan Condo. I cant wait to watch Pastor Brown and Rita Rocks. She's in both.Keep up the good work!!!!!!! Oh and I love Duane. great man and your son Xen is soooooooooooooo adorable. One day I hope to meet her one day even though I'll probably faint. Obviously Tisha is a strong Tisha. Being Raped at 3 and she doesnt let that keep her down
  • i love her on my wife and kids.

she have made me laugh a couple of times, i love her so much. she was so good in the move kid n play. lol she is funnie, she is not funny to have her own show but she is talented indeed.she have made me laugh a couple of times, i love her so much. she was so good in the move kid n play. lol she is funnie, she is not funny to have her own show but she is talented indeed .she have made me laugh a couple of times, i love her so much. she was so good in the move kid n play. lol she is funnie, she is not funny to have her own show but she is talented in deed.
  • This girl is an inspiration and should be acknowledged for this!

Tisha... Fantastic actress and singer. Her soulful tunes calm and return happiness to one\'s feelings. She\'s an inspiration although she hasn\'t been given full credit to her outstanding life and career. She went through a tough time during the 90\'s but coped better than what was expected. Even though she suffered a mis-carriage, she still managed to control herself and didn\'t let anyone or anything hold her back from fulfilling her dreams. Tisha is my idol whom I find is underrated. Her and Duane make the cuest couple in Hollywood and this is one of the few that will be together forever.
  • Words of Encouragement

Tisha, I will love to personal thank you and Duane for being one of the most wonderful couples in Hollywood. You guys have been together for so long and everwhere I look or read I never see an article featuring you guys and Hollywood successful couple. You should be because you guys are instrumental in getting together couples throughout Hollywood. Thanks for being so down to earth and not have your personal life all over America. I love the way you guys keep your family out of the limelight. Thanks for allowing me to look you to you guys. Keep Family First and enjoy your private family life.
  • I appsolutly love this women. She has an outstanding career and a an acting ability that out shines most.

I am one of Tisha Campell's bigest fans i think she is a great actor and wish she were in more things. She is down right gorgous. From "Martin" to "My Wife and Kids" she has wow'ed the crowd with her many talens. With a voice like and Angel Tisha Campbell has acheived wonders in her career. I'm looking forward to her work in the future and hopefully somday a martin reunion show. Her performance as a mom on "My Wife and Kids" suite's her perfectly. She has the perfect motherly instinct, great lessons in life, and over all lovableness about her. I Love You Tisha Campbell.
  • I think Tisha Campbell is awesome. Multi-talented Tisha is as good and actress as she is also beautiful. I followed her from Martin to My wife and Kids. She's one of my favorites.

I think she excels in comedy, although she has done movies, sitcoms is her strong point. A lot of people blamed her for the demise of Martin but I don't think she was at fault. I think the Martin cast ran out of Material. She had a more creative insight into My wife and Kids.