T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh

T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh Fan Reviews (6)

• T'Keyah is the Most Versatile Actress I've Seen!

I have followed T'Keyah Crystal Keymah's work throughout the years and have noticed how diverse of an actress she has become. She performs many different genres such as comedy, drama, and animation very well and she even sings too. She should be on Dancing With The Stars! She has been an inspiration to me by being one of the only actresses of her time to wear her hair naturally. I hope she's on Let's Stay Together again soon!
  • T'Keyah Keymah was born in Chicago, Illinois on October 13, 1962. She has been in many TV shows, such as playing the mother, Tanya Baxter, in That's So Raven, but only up till season three.

Oh, wow, T'Keyah Keymah is a VERY talented actress. She is REALLY funny on That's So Raven. When she did that one voice on an episode of That's So Raven I laughed my head off. She can do different voices, and it makes her a good actress. She can play any role really well.

I think that she is very pretty. She is SO thin though!

But anyways, she is basically just a really nice actress, and I miss her this season (season four) on That's So Raven.

Bottom line, T'Keyah Keymah is very talented.
  • She was great on TSR!

I can't remember her name. It's hard t pronounce znd it's pretty long. It's like T Keyah Keymah or something like that. Anyways, she is a great actress. I only saw her on That's So Raven, a Disney Channel Original Comedy Series. She's hilarious on that show. She makes me crack up. She's one of the funniest on the show. Too bad she left half way through the 3rd season. I miss her. It said her character was in Law School in England. I think she quit in real life. I'm not sure. She should be in more TV shows and movies.
  • This lady is to funny.

Okay so i can't watch like most of the stuff she did because of its comedy and sometimes they take it to far. But the ones i am able to see are too funny. She was one of the main charcthers on the hit show That So Raven. Haven't seen her in any movies yet but hey you never know. She is very pretty and is rocking that hair style she got that not many people other than her can rock. Sadly she got let go of the disney channel hit show That So Raven but it was about to end anyway.
  • actriz americana. De 2003-2005, Keymáh Tanya Baxter en la serie de Disney, Es tan raven. dejó el espectáculo debido a una discusión de la carencia de su carácter. disfrutó entreteniendo familiar. Ella escribi&oacu

T'Keyah Crystal Keymáh, (born Crystal Walker, October 13, 1962 in Chicago, Illinois) is an American actress and comedian. Keymáh is best known as being a member of the ensemble cast on the Emmy Award-winning comedy, In Living Color. She then played Scotti Decker, the sexy general contractor, on the ABC comedy On Our Own, and Denise Everett, an earthy comedy writer, on Fox's The Show. She has guest starred on The John Larroquette Show, The Commish, Quantum Leap, and Roc. Keymáh also played the role of flight attendant-turned attorney-turned aspiring chef-turned wife and teacher Erica Lucas on CBS' Cosby. From 2003-2005, Keymáh portrayed Tanya Baxter, the mother on Disney Channel's comedy series, That's So Raven. It is believed she left the show due to a dispute of her character's lack of direction. [1] She also is the sassy voice of Bumblebee from Teen Titans.

From the age of three, Keymáh enjoyed entertaining her family--singing, dancing, and reciting original poems and stories. She wrote her first play and her first song in elementary school. She performed with the Mary Wong Comedy Group in high school before Florida A & M University's School of Business and Industry recruited the National Merit Scholar. During and after college, Keymáh taught theater, dance, and pantomime. She has also done many theater performances and produced films.

Keymáh is a vegetarian, as well as a life member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
  • I am a 36 year old mother and I think I watch the Raven show more than my 7 year old. And I have been noticing in a few shows that the mother hasn't been on the show and I really like to know what happen to her.

Please forgive me. I am 36 years old and I spend so much time on the disney channel.But especially the raven show. I love everything about the show and i'm afraid to say I know every episode.I love the little phrases that Raven says. I love the way all the actors seem to get along so well like a real family. My friend and I who happens to be my age as well. We get on the phone and talk about the show like we are watching a soap opera or something. There is one good thing about the show, it's the only time I don't have to fight with my daughter over the television.