Toby Keith

Toby Keith Fan Reviews (8)

• I don't like him.

I think this guy is a piece of work. He ripped people for comments a while back concerning America, but then he says he is such a good American? Seriously, the guy is not a good singer or even an average singer. I have listened to a couple of his songs and I can't stand to listen to them ever again. Maybe I am being overly critical, but it is my right and opinion. I don't really think I can ever like his music because I am not a fan of country music. Overall, I just don't care much for this guy. Thank you.
  • great singer

Toby Keith is my favorite singer. I think that he has the greatest voice and talent of anybody out there. It was because of him that I started to like country music. I heard his song how do you like me now a few years ago and ever since then I have loved him. He is one of the few great singers that actually writes his own music. Also I like the way he supports the soliders who are over in Iraq and Afghanistan. I love his songs courtesy of the red white and blue and as good as I once was. I hope he contintues to make music for many more year.
  • A long way from his roots...

Does anyone else remember the Toby that sang Shouldn\\\'t Been a Cowboy, and Getcha Some. Does anyone remember Toby before he wrote a song about Smokin Weed With Willie. Does anyone remember him before he became a \\\"rebal\\\" and was a good ole country boy! Toby has always been talented and always will be, but I think he has strayed far away from the roots that made him famous. He is still a talented singer and songwriter, he is still an awesome performer, but he isn\\\'t the same singer he once was. Many people may argue that he is better now. Well I disaggree. While I am still a fan. And I love the rebel look. I still like a few of his new songs, but in my opionion he has smoked weed with Willie one to many times!
  • LOVE!!! him

Oh my gosh I love Toby Keith. I started listening to him when I was 7! I have all of his cds too! and theyre all great. I went to one of his concerts to.... but the thing about that is Im not a big fan of concerts and I sorta fell asleep during it. How sad is that?! I havent been back to a concert I know it would be a waste of money, not a waste because of the person I spent it on but a waste because I wouldnt see them Id be asleep. so . .
  • Good, I don't like how he supports Bush, but he's my favorite singer.

Tobey Keith is my favorite artist and I thin he has some talent.

He is gifted at singing and is very popular.

The only thing I don't like is how he supports Bush, I could say alot about Bush... but I'd get Banned for flamming him.

All and all he's a talented singer.
  • I used to like him, but now I can't stand him.

3.5
    Toby Keith. What can I say about the guy? Well, first and foremost I used to like the man, that is until 9/11 and he became superpatriotic and a staunch supporter of Geroge W. Bush and his administration. Since then, I have lost much respect for him, mainly because of how he would and most likely still speak in support of the President of this country. Another thing that I don't like about Toby anymore is how, in my opinion, his music has changed, and not for the better. I've noticed, mainly with his song "Honky Tonk U." he seems to be more interested in making money and a lot of it and how he enjoys spending it. To me, all of his songs are the same now, because of that reason. These are just some of the reasons why I don't like Toby Keith anymore. The man should keep his view on politics to himself because not everyone would agree with him and keep to singing.
  • Toby Keith is a great singer. I listen to him whenever I can!

Toby Keith has made many great songs such as "How Do You Like Me Now?", "Big Blue Note", "My List", "Honkytonk U", and more. My favorite so far, "As Good as I Once Was." He has great talent and is really one of the all-time greats.
    So, all I can say is that he's very good at what he does.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Toby Keith is the greatest country singer ever!

Toby Keith is a great singer, he is my all-time favorite singer, he is also a great entertainer. (I've seen him 4 times), his concerts are always a blast, he is one country singer who can take quotes or a saying and turn it in to a hit song. He has a bunch of hits but the to songs that remain my all-time favorites are How Do You Like Me Now?! and You Shouldn't Kiss Me Like This. Those are my all-time favorites but i like every song of his. He is a talented artist who never got the recognition he deserves, but he is now. I'm now and will always be a Toby Keith Warrior.