Tom Berenger

Tom Berenger Fan Reviews (3)

• Tom Berenger is the epitome of what a leading male actor should be. To me his rugged good looks,strong broad shoulders & physique are what makes him stand out as a man and Hollywood Hunk. It's a shame his TV series The Peacemakers was taken off the air.

I hope when Tom Berenger does the Stephen King short story this summer,it will either be made into a TV show or give Tom a taste to get back into doing more movies.When his TV series "the Peacemakers" was taken off the air,I'm sure he was disappointed that the network wouldn't do more to push the show(I'm sure if it was a ridiculous reality show,they would of gone the extra mile),but I know as soon as he gets the right script or writes his own script,he;ll be back bigger and better then ever without a bitter taste in his mouth.You go Tom!!!
  • I think Tom is one the most talented actors around, his role in all his movies are outstanding. He is my most favoritest actor around.

I have one of many of his movies - Last of the Dogmen is my favorite I can't tell you how many times I have watched it, also his role in Peacemakers, Johnson County War,Gettysburg, Sniper 1, 2 & 3, Someone Watch Over Me & Platoon are really good also. He is an outstanding actor and is my favorite, he is also so good looking exspecially in Last of the Dogmen.
  • Great actor.

Love him in almost everything he does.