Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise Fan Reviews (54)

• A jerk, moron, cult following, hyperactive, jagbag, yet seemingly good looking, worth load of crap.

0.0
    Thanks Tom, your only good movie is Vanilla Sky. The only reason I watched War of the Worlds is cause I hoped you would die through the whole thing. You are with a beautiful woman, congrats, still doesn't make us stop questioning your sexuality.

I hope Kate gets depressed after your baby is born and goes insane cause you wont let her take antidepressants. Better yet I hope it isn't even your baby, you fool, you tool.
  • I find it humorous after a year of showing who he really is, he is doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract... I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise, I doubt he will resist letting the world know why he's right and they're wrong.

0.0
    I find it humorous that after a year of showing the world who he, Tom Cruise, really is--from the jumping, to the bashing of Brooke Shields and Matt Lauer, and to demanding that his pregnant girlfriend remain silent during birth he appears to be doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract.

I suspect that his deal with a new studio was contingent upon his making certain amends, the primary one of which, of course, to be Brooke Shields. Within a relatively short period after making the deal, we hear from Brooke that he has already done that, and done so profoundly and personally.

I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise from time to time, I doubt he will be able to resist letting the rest of the world know why he's right and everyone else is wrong.

I wanted to see MI3, but refused soley based on his presence in it. No matter what he does now, it no longer matters to me, I am not interested.
  • Get rid of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.1
    oh my god!!! this guy drives me CRAZY!!!! I am so sick of him and Katie Holmes and their constant loving about!!! I mean it was cute at first but now it's just irritating!!! I mean COME ON he was jumping on top of a sofa on Oprah, isn't that just a LITTLE over the top?? I think so!!!!! Can't say that I enjoy any of his movies either!! I'm just so sick of hearing about him all the time, when will it stop?! I don't know about every one else but I think Tom Cruise is a total show off!!!
  • Will someone please shut him up?

0.1
    Since when does he have any intellectual standing and yet we have to listen to him prattle on about medical matters he knows nothing about? His talent was never that impressive. His acting has the depth of a mud puddle. His pretty-boy looks are fading. And now he thinks because he can read words on a page, he's qualified to give medical opinions? Tom, you should keep your mouth shut on things you know nothing about. You're nothing about a programmed hack being used by a questionnable church. We've had enough. Have some class. Do your job and leave medical advice to those who are qualified.
  • Have you ever seen the cartoon "Looney Toons". Tom lives it every day and he's coocoo for cocoa puffs.

0.1
    As the Rock would say, "Do you smell it." The smell of his acting. He is way overpaid, over-rated, and to top it off, he needs to be locked up so Katie can get away from him. The wedding seems to be forced by the nuts at the Scientology Center. They met one day and the next they are engaged. I hope they shut that CULT down. If the republicans in office want to do something right for a change, they will. And Tom, in the words of the Murderdolls, "do the whole world a favor, and get your throat to the nearest razor." The only thing worse that his lifestyle is his horrible acting.
  • Send this loser back to the binch !

0.6
    Im sorry but Tom Cruise is just a stuck up self centered person I dont like him and I feel sorry for you if you like this talentless jerk . Because he has no talent and hes not hawt . I mean open your eyes people hes not HollyWood matiral ! And deep deep down inside everyone in the whole wide world knows that so just adment it and get on with your life
  • Marriage/Dating

It's truly ashame that Tom as an actor and independent person can not even pick his own date??I serve in the military 21 years....and you are going to date an Iranian????Where's your honor????I will never watch you again.
  • two words for you jack ass

for starters what can i say about tom Cruise hey is is whiny ass baby who can't take a joke when someone parodies him on a show like like south park or Family Guy.i mean that episode of South park he just cries like a baby they made fun of him. Russel Crow didn't sue when they made fun him he laughed at that episode.Tom Cruse is just one of those Hollywood morons who cant fight his own battles so Sues.his movies suck Mission Impossilble 3 war of the world were both stupid hey tom do you think you can ever play person that Stable keep his mind intact.
  • Dont like him very much.

I don not really think he is a good actor. He gets on my nerves and I hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him.
  • The guy is nuts!!

OMG! Tom Cruise, stay away!!!! I think that this guy has some serious , I mean serious mental problems..he`s totally nuts. I hate him ever since he got a South Park episode off the air by using the producers of Mission Impossible 3, how low could this cry baby go, touching my all time favorite cartoon because of his obsessions. I`m never watching a film from such that deranged guy again. His interviews about his beliefs are funny because of its level of stupidity but also scary because he actually mean what he says.
    I fear for Katie Holmes, such a lovely and gorgeous woman, stuck with that maniac....run away Katie..run!
  • What a schmuck. Has an ego that wouldn't fit in the state of Texas. But can you blame him, with everyone panting over him like that?

I liked him in Legend. When his ego was little, he was cute. I'm sorry to say, I didn't think he was cute in Top Gun. I didn't like him in Mission Impossible part 1. I didn't like him in part 2. I didn't like him in Cocktail or Rain Man or Born on the Fourth of July or Days of Thunder. I was irritated that they put him in Interview with a Vampire - he wasn't how I pictured Lestat. That's when his starhood started getting in the way of the story being told. Then I liked him in Magnolia - he played a mysoginistic jerk - and in Minority Report. But then he had to star in War of the Worlds, and he screwed that up with the scene where Tom Saves the Day. It was, otherwise, a good movie. I'm just sick of hearing about him - so why am I writing about him? Because he's a large part of popular culture these days. Oh, and the scientology! Good lord. What a joke. (Ok, so if I get a death threat from them for criticizing them I'm *so* gonna blog it.) If he faded into obscurity from here on(fat chance) I'd be delighted.
  • Untalented, not to mention crazy

Tom Cruise is a very overrated actor and I honestly can't understand why people can find the star entertaining, his only two expressions both being dull, and his acting talent clearly not judged by experts.

I dont watch any of his movies becuse the actorr just bugs the hell out of me but until recently I wasn't going to write a negative review about him. While Cruise in Scientology isn't that big a deal (though it is a cult - fit for a crazy couch-jumping freak like Cruise), the fact that he banned the South Park episode "Trapped in the Closet" is just taking it too far (he clearly doesn't have a sense of humour).

Overall, Tom Cruise is way too overrated and why people think he has acting skills is beyond me.
  • Ughhhhhhhhhhh

2.5
    I seriously hate Tom Cruise. WTF is he doing in a Samarai movie. The Japanese would turn him into sushi, taste it and be like, this is disgusting. They\'d then send it to China who would slap a sticker on it that says \"We Swear. We didn\'t make this\". The Chinese would put it in a box and send it on a boat to America. The boat sinks. The fish are like \"Well it looks like sushi and smells like sushi, but it\'s not sushi.\" Another fish would say \"Then we can eat it right?\" The other fish would respond, \"I wouldn\'t take the chance\". A worker on the ship would be swimming around and find the sushi box. He knows his only chance to live is to float on the box, and maybe eat some sushi. He says \"Forget this\" and he drowns. The box eventually lands in Mexico. Two mexicans stare at the box and say \"Oh... I so hungry.... Eh Mi amigo yo quiero unas comida! They both decide that it would be better to drink some Mexican water. They dress it up as an alien and put it near the border where guards shoot it and decide finally, that it\'s not worth the ammo. The box ends up in Texas where a group of cowboys rope it and open it. Chuck Norris comes by and looks at the box. He yells to them to not eat the sushi. He roundhouse kicks the box as pieces of sushi fly all over. They decide to evacuate Texas and put the remaining pieces in New Orleans while Katrina edges closer. Katrina takes one look at the box and turns around.
  • tom cruise is overrated he marries katie holmes, a woman so much younger than he is and i don't understand how she can be happy

2.6
    tom cruise may be an okay actor but he's not that great with other things. What is it with being a pshychologist or whatever? When Katie took depression pills, Tom said that it wasn't right. That is something that could have killed her! I'm sure you want to take advice from an actor and not your doctor.
    Tom Cruise isn't even the best actor. Sometimes i find him to be a bit fake in his movies. Is he even that good-looking? Maybe some people think so and that's why he stays so popular but don't ask me. He just like all other actors out there. He doesn't understand what it's like to be in reality. He only knows Hollywood and it's glories and i don't mean that in a good way.
  • Very overrated.

I tried to like Tom Cruise as an actor and as a person, but the dude is just crazy some times. He is not a celebrity you want to meet and get an autograph from because there is a good chance he will make you not want to be a fan of is ever again. I've seen how he acts on certain shows and I have to say he is more than full of himself. I don't think he is a great actor, I just think he is overrated. Overall, he is not a person I would think is good. Thank you.
  • He is an OK actor i suppose but he is as nutty as an O Henery Bar...

3.7
    He may be one of the most successful actors, however he is bat #$^%. Seems the only reason he gets great roles is because his name brings in the sheep. It seems he is trying to create the same affect with his constant yapping about sciencetology. It seems all you hear from him is insane rantings about his church, if you can call it that. I mean really do we need another religion of wacked out fanatics...
    I dont really care what his choice in religion is but when he is constantly rambling about it like a mad man every time you see him its just sad...
  • empty

Sorry... He Was Good But Now He Had Go!!!
  • Can he get any worse?

This guy can't act, doesn't look good and refuses to find a woman his age. He's horrible. I've never seen ANY of his movies and that's because I've never wanted to. I don't really understand why people like this guy. Most people think it's based on how he looks on the outside but it's not just about charming looks. It's also about how good his acting is or ow he protrays a character. I would've given this guy a zero rating but I decided to be nice.
  • Tom Cruise is a crazy nutjob

4.5
    I am by no means saying that he doesn't have acting talent (he does); but on a personal level...the guy is loony tunes.

What's with this Scientology nonsense? It's an embarrassment to organized religion. Yeah, I like some of his movies; but it's really hard to watch him now when I know how unbalanced he is.

Apparently this is how he's been for a long time; but his publicist kept his image under control. A few years ago, that publicist was fired...revealing crazy Tom in all his glory. Jumping on Oprah's couch, his rant against psychiatry (It's an invention of the Nazi's man!)and his control-freak nature when dealing with Katie Holmes. I'm sure I've left out other incidents; but that's really all the evidence anyone needs.

If he wasn't a famous actor, he'd likely be in danger of being commited. So yeah, he's bonkers

p.s. Thank you free speech
  • Down-hill fast!!!!

4.7
    Tom Cruise was a great actor movies like Mission Impossible saga and all that are ok, War ofr the Worlds not that good but with the years the mariage with Katie Holmes affect this guy i mean about cienthology and all that this guy is goingf crazy stop smokin crack pal seriously its makin you very mad This guy was a great actor look Top Gun!!! But right now its like his carrier went down-hill this guy is really makin himself crazy he has to get to a Hospital and get a chek-up in the head its really mad the poor guy :(:(
  • A fine actor, but an arrogant and often idiotic person

I was shocked to see Tom Cruise on the "Today Show" condemning the entire field of psychiatry. He seemed to think the use of prescription drugs to treat mental illness was ridiculous because "there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance." Mr. Cruise, you have no idea what you are talking about. I am one of the many people in this country who suffer from a mental illness (in my case, bipolar disorder) and I can tell you that my treatment has saved my life. Like many, I struggled to accept the fact that I need medication and that my disease is not somehow a personal weakness. Mr. Cruise saying something like this is a slap in the face to everyone who lives with the stigma of mental illness. Like many celeberities, he has developed an opinion on a subject without bothering to get all the facts first. I hope his soon-to-be wife never experiences depression, because she may find her husband less than sympathetic, to say the least. Yes, I know I am judging him harshly on the basis of one interview, but what he is said is outrageous.
  • How I used to love thee...

5.5
    I hate to admit it, but there was a point in my life that I was a Tom Cruise fanatic. Picture, magazines, videos, you name it, I had it. However, that has changed for me. I don't know if it's because I grew older or it's because of his actions, but I'm no longer a Tom Cruise fan.

I guess the moment I knew it was officially over was when Tom had his "Today" show meltdown with Matt Lauer. When he said to Matt that he knew about psychology and that no woman ever had such a thing as postpartum depression, I offically hoped that Matt Lauer would actually slap his face on national TV. Between that and the infamous "couch jump seen round the world" on "The Oprah Winfrey Show", I am convinced that Tom's Scientology beliefs have actually caused him to lose his mind. I get that he is in "love" with Katie Holmes, but come on man 13 year old boys don't act that way about girls they are in love with so why should a 40 something year old man. Maybe he is having his midlife crisis and instead of a new car, he's getting a new girlfriend and family?

Now, I'm sure that Tom Cruise is a nice guy. He seems to be that way when he is on the red carpet and signing autographs for fans. And yes, he has saved people before, so it proves at some point he had the capacity to do things correctly, but the man has completely changed. He used to make films that seemed to have a plot. Nowadays, all he makes are movies that he knows will make money and he makes sure that he isn't missing out on the almighty dollar by having in his contract that he makes percentages of the movie's profits. He has officially fallen victim to the "Gotta Have It" all actor syndrome of being producer/actor and getting all the money he can.

I want to think that Tom can change and return to the way he was in the late 1980's and early 1990's, but sadly I don't think this will happen. Tom, you should realize that not all of America is that into you now and you are getting on a lot of our nerves.
  • Is it just me or is everyone else tired of hearing about Mr. Cruise?

5.6
    Alright I have to rage here. I am so tired of seeing Tom Cruise every time I turn the TV on. So he's gettin hitched to Katie Homles WOW.Who cares!!! People just have no lives obvioulsy. I mean the man hasn't had a good movie since Top Gun. Maybe Collateral but thats streching it a bit. I love his older movies, Top Gun, Cocktail, Risky Buisness. But people lets move on with our lives and get over your fasination with a guy who can't act any more!!
  • empty

Tom Cruise did great in the past in movies such as, Mission Impossible, The Last Samurai, and VALKYRIE. But he has gotten off the edge and he is not that good now!
  • Next please...

Tom Cruise is an alright actor but nothing special. I am sure that he thinks and alot of others think that he is one of those tough guys who always saves the day and gets the girl right at the end. He is...but hollywood style. He is pretty overated and alot of his movies he fits the description which I just wrote but I think that he is such a try hard.
  • empty

Tom Cruise. He does great jobs in movies, but I never like the role he plays in movies. He just doesn't sell himself in the movie. Tom Cruise also an annoying person out in the real world that causes problems, but that doesn't affect his acting skills. He has potential, but I don't buy into his roles. He needs to be more convincing or play better roles.
  • empty

Pretty average when he wishes to. I don't think that he is that good of an actor, and thouggh he has appeared in some movies and he is good at doing them, it sometimes seems like he is more of a ladies man rather than a good actor, though I must admit that some of his movies are cool.
  • Heh heh. Get the joke? So what if he plays one note, he plays it well.

Very promising but never really fills the shoes he\'s stomping around in. I can\'t pretend to know what he is like so I don\'t get the people who say \"good guy\" but I know one thing he sure can play those angry tantrum scenes. So what if he plays one note, he plays it well.
  • Completely crazy and overused

6.1
    Tom Cruise is an all right actor. He was great in Top Gun and Cocktail and I even liked him in Risky Business. He was also great in Jerry McGuire but between that and the others I mentioned, I haven't liked him in anything else.

Tom Cruise is crazy, in my opinion. I'm convinced he's bipolar, mostly after his couch jumping on Oprah. He advocates not using drugs to solve your problems, which is okay, everyone can have their stance on things, but eating right won't cure cancer or M.S. If anyone needs drugs its him, and he's one person that won't take them.

I do like his work ethic and how he says he'd do any movie without a written contract and how he'd even do it for free. That's something you rarely actors and actresses who just want more and more for the films they do just because they're on the "A-List" But that's not enough for me to really like him. It's been awhile since he's been in anything I've truly enjoyed. Maybe once that happens, I'll like him again but until then, he's just another bi-polar, mediocre actor.
  • A right nutter ...

6.4
    I used to kind of like Tom Cruise. His acting was okay, not the best, but some of his films are rather entertaining. But with his current behaviour, I've grown to immensely dislike him. He's turned in to a total twit, and what little respect I did have for him is long gone.
< 1 2