Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise Fan Reviews (54)

• To bad he is in magazines more then movies.

Not the best actor. Good in action films.
  • Marriage/Dating

It's truly ashame that Tom as an actor and independent person can not even pick his own date??I serve in the military 21 years....and you are going to date an Iranian????Where's your honor????I will never watch you again.
  • I love TC

TC is simply amazing. Someone whose movies I can watch and simply have a grrreat time. The Last Samurai and Rainman were his best for me. And just when I thought he could only do action, he came up with Mackey in Magnolia - the only reason I loved the movie was TC!!! And of course, he could pull off in Tropic Thunder too. And now Rock of Ages!!! You rock TC. Is there something you can't do? You can fly a plane, shoot a pistol, dance around in your underwear, run down the Burj, hang from a cliff and now - YOU CAN SING too. Love you for the song I wanna know what Love is... How I wish you weren't taken already, I mean by Katie!
  • two words for you jack ass

for starters what can i say about tom Cruise hey is is whiny ass baby who can't take a joke when someone parodies him on a show like like south park or Family Guy.i mean that episode of South park he just cries like a baby they made fun of him. Russel Crow didn't sue when they made fun him he laughed at that episode.Tom Cruse is just one of those Hollywood morons who cant fight his own battles so Sues.his movies suck Mission Impossilble 3 war of the world were both stupid hey tom do you think you can ever play person that Stable keep his mind intact.
  • The most successful actor of all time. He has Charisma bucket loads. He is always talked about in the media and is a family man. He is mostly known for doing action movies but dabbles in all genres. Producer, Actor, Studio boss and wants to be a diractor.

Thomas Mapother Cruise was born in 03 July 1962. He started his first movie in Endless Love but found fame and success from Risky Business. From there on he has never looked back. Raking in millions of dollars at the box office. He is one of the most successful actors of all time. His career spanning over 27 years. Tom Cruise was Married to Mimi Rogers back in 1986 that was the same year he converted to his loony beliefs in aliens sorry (Scientology)his best man at the wedding was Emilio Estevez son of the actor Martin Sheen. The marriage ended but they remained good friends. Tom then met Nicole Kidman in 1990 and made a flop movie Days of Thunder which he co-wrote. It tanked but their relationship blossomed. They adopted 2 children Isobela and Conner due to Nicole misscarrying their baby. The marriage collapsed after 10 years after Tom supposedly had an affair with Penelope Cruz. Tom has been dogged by rumours of his sexuality and has fought hard. Tom is usually a private man until he met Katie Holmes. Tom and Katie Holmes became parents to their biological daughter Suri Cruise after a whirlwind romance in 18 april 2006. Tom was dropped by Viacom's Chairman "Sumner Redstone" from producing movies from Paramount. Tom didn't stand back he got back to business with his partner Paula Wagner and now co-own their own Studio United Artist and got shares for free. Tom and Katie Holmes then got married with friends and family present in Italy 18 November 2006. Friends that were present Jim Carrey, Russell Crowe, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Richard Gere, Brooke Shields, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Victoria and Kirstie Alley. Tom is now currently working on reviving united Artist and making films that really matter. Trying to focus on all genres. Tom's best buddies have stuck by him. You can never get a good man down for long no matter what his beliefs are. Everyone has a right to live the way they want. Tom Cruise is hoping to one day become a director. There is still life in this actor. Hopefully he will be looked at for the work that de does and not for his personal life.
  • Very overrated.

I tried to like Tom Cruise as an actor and as a person, but the dude is just crazy some times. He is not a celebrity you want to meet and get an autograph from because there is a good chance he will make you not want to be a fan of is ever again. I've seen how he acts on certain shows and I have to say he is more than full of himself. I don't think he is a great actor, I just think he is overrated. Overall, he is not a person I would think is good. Thank you.
  • empty

Sorry... He Was Good But Now He Had Go!!!
  • Down-hill fast!!!!

4.7
    Tom Cruise was a great actor movies like Mission Impossible saga and all that are ok, War ofr the Worlds not that good but with the years the mariage with Katie Holmes affect this guy i mean about cienthology and all that this guy is goingf crazy stop smokin crack pal seriously its makin you very mad This guy was a great actor look Top Gun!!! But right now its like his carrier went down-hill this guy is really makin himself crazy he has to get to a Hospital and get a chek-up in the head its really mad the poor guy :(:(
  • Get rid of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0.1
    oh my god!!! this guy drives me CRAZY!!!! I am so sick of him and Katie Holmes and their constant loving about!!! I mean it was cute at first but now it's just irritating!!! I mean COME ON he was jumping on top of a sofa on Oprah, isn't that just a LITTLE over the top?? I think so!!!!! Can't say that I enjoy any of his movies either!! I'm just so sick of hearing about him all the time, when will it stop?! I don't know about every one else but I think Tom Cruise is a total show off!!!
  • A jerk, moron, cult following, hyperactive, jagbag, yet seemingly good looking, worth load of crap.

0.0
    Thanks Tom, your only good movie is Vanilla Sky. The only reason I watched War of the Worlds is cause I hoped you would die through the whole thing. You are with a beautiful woman, congrats, still doesn't make us stop questioning your sexuality.

I hope Kate gets depressed after your baby is born and goes insane cause you wont let her take antidepressants. Better yet I hope it isn't even your baby, you fool, you tool.
  • Send this loser back to the binch !

0.6
    Im sorry but Tom Cruise is just a stuck up self centered person I dont like him and I feel sorry for you if you like this talentless jerk . Because he has no talent and hes not hawt . I mean open your eyes people hes not HollyWood matiral ! And deep deep down inside everyone in the whole wide world knows that so just adment it and get on with your life
  • Dont like him very much.

I don not really think he is a good actor. He gets on my nerves and I hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him hate him.
  • The guy is nuts!!

OMG! Tom Cruise, stay away!!!! I think that this guy has some serious , I mean serious mental problems..he`s totally nuts. I hate him ever since he got a South Park episode off the air by using the producers of Mission Impossible 3, how low could this cry baby go, touching my all time favorite cartoon because of his obsessions. I`m never watching a film from such that deranged guy again. His interviews about his beliefs are funny because of its level of stupidity but also scary because he actually mean what he says.
    I fear for Katie Holmes, such a lovely and gorgeous woman, stuck with that maniac....run away Katie..run!
  • empty

Tom Cruise did great in the past in movies such as, Mission Impossible, The Last Samurai, and VALKYRIE. But he has gotten off the edge and he is not that good now!
  • He is an OK actor i suppose but he is as nutty as an O Henery Bar...

3.7
    He may be one of the most successful actors, however he is bat #$^%. Seems the only reason he gets great roles is because his name brings in the sheep. It seems he is trying to create the same affect with his constant yapping about sciencetology. It seems all you hear from him is insane rantings about his church, if you can call it that. I mean really do we need another religion of wacked out fanatics...
    I dont really care what his choice in religion is but when he is constantly rambling about it like a mad man every time you see him its just sad...
  • empty

Excelent actor, many great movies. The fact that he is one crazy scientologist **** doesn´t take away the fact that almost all of his movies are very good.
  • What a schmuck. Has an ego that wouldn't fit in the state of Texas. But can you blame him, with everyone panting over him like that?

I liked him in Legend. When his ego was little, he was cute. I'm sorry to say, I didn't think he was cute in Top Gun. I didn't like him in Mission Impossible part 1. I didn't like him in part 2. I didn't like him in Cocktail or Rain Man or Born on the Fourth of July or Days of Thunder. I was irritated that they put him in Interview with a Vampire - he wasn't how I pictured Lestat. That's when his starhood started getting in the way of the story being told. Then I liked him in Magnolia - he played a mysoginistic jerk - and in Minority Report. But then he had to star in War of the Worlds, and he screwed that up with the scene where Tom Saves the Day. It was, otherwise, a good movie. I'm just sick of hearing about him - so why am I writing about him? Because he's a large part of popular culture these days. Oh, and the scientology! Good lord. What a joke. (Ok, so if I get a death threat from them for criticizing them I'm *so* gonna blog it.) If he faded into obscurity from here on(fat chance) I'd be delighted.
  • Tom Cruise a good actor, but he is a bit too eccentric.

7.8
    Tom Cruise has played many important roles in his career and he is one of the most popular actors in Holywood. He is a very talented actor but offscreen he comes off as a bit weird. I don't mind that he's a Scientologist at all, it's just that he does many unusual things such as the jumping on the couch deal. He does many unusual and eccentric things. One look at any Tom Cruise trivia page and you'll see why he is just so odd. He also appears to like publicity although he keeps alot of his family life private, which is a good thing.
  • Tom Cruise is a crazy nutjob

4.5
    I am by no means saying that he doesn't have acting talent (he does); but on a personal level...the guy is loony tunes.

What's with this Scientology nonsense? It's an embarrassment to organized religion. Yeah, I like some of his movies; but it's really hard to watch him now when I know how unbalanced he is.

Apparently this is how he's been for a long time; but his publicist kept his image under control. A few years ago, that publicist was fired...revealing crazy Tom in all his glory. Jumping on Oprah's couch, his rant against psychiatry (It's an invention of the Nazi's man!)and his control-freak nature when dealing with Katie Holmes. I'm sure I've left out other incidents; but that's really all the evidence anyone needs.

If he wasn't a famous actor, he'd likely be in danger of being commited. So yeah, he's bonkers

p.s. Thank you free speech

á verry good actor.

Top Gun
    Mission Impossible
    War Of The Worlds
    and many more.
  • Yeah. He's a legend. Don't let a little scientology get in the way

7.7
    Great actor. I can almost forgive him for being an annoying, Xenu-loving scientologist. Scientology is probably the most useless fad in Hollywood.
    From couch-jumping on Oprah to ranting on about how he reads about phycology, he seems like quite a sped. But then I pop Top Gun into my trusty VCR and I sort of forget that he thinks he's God Of The Aliens.
    Despite him being a bit on the insane side (and punishing Katie for being "assertive". Oh, and possibly raising Suri to be an alien), he's a good actor with an impressive resume, and I doubt a little Xenu-lovin will take him out of the public eye xD
  • empty

Tom Cruise is the dude when making films. You may not notice this but Tom Cruise likes taking the limit and betting it with his movies. Tom Cruise only likes maknig movies that he knows that the critics will love and of course that it will hit on the top box office. He hasn't made a movie that was overrated, all of his were excellent and still remains excellent. For as long Tom Cruise lives we will enjoy his movies forever and ever.
  • Next please...

Tom Cruise is an alright actor but nothing special. I am sure that he thinks and alot of others think that he is one of those tough guys who always saves the day and gets the girl right at the end. He is...but hollywood style. He is pretty overated and alot of his movies he fits the description which I just wrote but I think that he is such a try hard.
  • empty

Tom Cruise. He does great jobs in movies, but I never like the role he plays in movies. He just doesn't sell himself in the movie. Tom Cruise also an annoying person out in the real world that causes problems, but that doesn't affect his acting skills. He has potential, but I don't buy into his roles. He needs to be more convincing or play better roles.
  • empty

Putting all the religion stuff aside, when you get right down to it, Tom Cruise has to be one of the best action stars of our modern time. I mean, take a look at his list of credits--"Mission:Impossible," "Top Gun," "Minority Report," and "War of the Worlds." In every one of these roles, he did a great job with the stunts.
  • empty

Pretty average when he wishes to. I don't think that he is that good of an actor, and thouggh he has appeared in some movies and he is good at doing them, it sometimes seems like he is more of a ladies man rather than a good actor, though I must admit that some of his movies are cool.
  • People just listen to what everyone says, and dont have their own opinion.

Its absolutly hilarious how people talk crap about Tom C. Oh he\'s so arrogant and weird,and all this other untrue B.S. But guess what!!? Who put him in this stupid position?, huh? The media, that will do anything for a little attention and a pretty penny. And people that dont have their own opinion, and just follow the trend. The problem I think is Tom\'s just a positive dude in general, and a lot of society is sour to begin with, so they just think he\'s an alien because he\'s happy. The truth is some of us just forgot whats like to be happy for more than just one day, or when we recieve a gift! Tom Cruise has been making great movies and he will continue to do so, you\'ll see cause he\'s an artist inside. Bottom line is we got so wound-up in this fake crap about him that we forgot how talented this guy really is. And if he\'s a little weird so what. Who isin\'t. Another thing I have to add is the ridiculous talk about his kid, Suri. How she was adopted, and where is the child. Maybe they just wanted a little thing called privacy. They had a kid for crying out loud! Seriously leave the man, and his family alone alone. Do you go to the theatre to see him, and wonder about his personal life, or to see him on the big screen to be entertained?
  • Hey Tom Cruise! My name is Chandler and my friend\'s dad flys you in a helicopter sometimes. She told her dad to tell you that she said hi and you said \"that\'s cool!\" I wanted to say hi too!

hello! you are really kool! I think you and katie holmes make a good couple! I think you are inspiring too! and i want to meet you too! you deserve a good life! I think you should go on a kids show cuz then i could watch you! You are good looking toO! lol! dont you think! you should come to seattle, washington because that is where i live and you could meet some of your fans(me). i\'ve seen a few of your movies and i like them! I saw you on the oprah show too! My mom thinks you kool too! well bye for now!

-Chandler
  • I find it humorous after a year of showing who he really is, he is doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract... I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise, I doubt he will resist letting the world know why he's right and they're wrong.

0.0
    I find it humorous that after a year of showing the world who he, Tom Cruise, really is--from the jumping, to the bashing of Brooke Shields and Matt Lauer, and to demanding that his pregnant girlfriend remain silent during birth he appears to be doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract.

I suspect that his deal with a new studio was contingent upon his making certain amends, the primary one of which, of course, to be Brooke Shields. Within a relatively short period after making the deal, we hear from Brooke that he has already done that, and done so profoundly and personally.

I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise from time to time, I doubt he will be able to resist letting the rest of the world know why he's right and everyone else is wrong.

I wanted to see MI3, but refused soley based on his presence in it. No matter what he does now, it no longer matters to me, I am not interested.
  • Untalented, not to mention crazy

Tom Cruise is a very overrated actor and I honestly can't understand why people can find the star entertaining, his only two expressions both being dull, and his acting talent clearly not judged by experts.

I dont watch any of his movies becuse the actorr just bugs the hell out of me but until recently I wasn't going to write a negative review about him. While Cruise in Scientology isn't that big a deal (though it is a cult - fit for a crazy couch-jumping freak like Cruise), the fact that he banned the South Park episode "Trapped in the Closet" is just taking it too far (he clearly doesn't have a sense of humour).

Overall, Tom Cruise is way too overrated and why people think he has acting skills is beyond me.
< 1 2