Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise Fan Reviews (54)

• I find it humorous after a year of showing who he really is, he is doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract... I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise, I doubt he will resist letting the world know why he's right and they're wrong.

0.0
    I find it humorous that after a year of showing the world who he, Tom Cruise, really is--from the jumping, to the bashing of Brooke Shields and Matt Lauer, and to demanding that his pregnant girlfriend remain silent during birth he appears to be doing a quick turn-around after loosing his studio contract.

I suspect that his deal with a new studio was contingent upon his making certain amends, the primary one of which, of course, to be Brooke Shields. Within a relatively short period after making the deal, we hear from Brooke that he has already done that, and done so profoundly and personally.

I think we'll still see the arrogant Cruise from time to time, I doubt he will be able to resist letting the rest of the world know why he's right and everyone else is wrong.

I wanted to see MI3, but refused soley based on his presence in it. No matter what he does now, it no longer matters to me, I am not interested.