Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks Fan Reviews (21)

• A Great TV Host

Aside from movies, he remains funny and charming as he tv hosts an awards show, or goes up to accept an award. He is humble, always looks the same (timeless), and a good human being.
  • The best actor around.

Even at only 15, Tom Hanks is my #1 favorite actor in history. Hanks masters every role he is asked to play and I will be deeply saddened the day he decides to call it quits. (here's to hoping he'll be the male version of Betty White and act until he's 90+!) My favorite role of his is as Forrest Gump in the movie of the same name - Life's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. Well, for this man, it's not like that. You always know what you're going to get when it comes to Tom Hanks: Great acting, great performance, and a great movie - whatever it is.

• empty

Tom Hanks is a great actor i don't think i ever senn a bad movie with him in actet dragnet all other movie are great and not dull nor boring
  • Tom Hanks is an absolute legend.

Every time I`m about to see a movie featuring Tom Hanks, I know it will be awesome. He does this, adds so much to a movie. Tom Hanks is one of my all time favorite actors, his list on incredible roles is very long. The first time where he impressed me (actually probably the first time I saw him) was when he played in an inimitable way, Forest Gump. I normally don`t like these type of movies but Hanks adds so much to it, no wonder he got the best actor award for that role. Hanks also features in my all time favorite movie: Saving Private Ryan, an absolute classic where again Hanks delivers an amazing character. He was amazing in "catch me if you can" also. And oh...I forgot the Terminal. A film that could have been so boring but that turned out to be so pleasant, thanks to MR Hanks. The list goes on and on.
    He don`t play his characters, he lives them.
    Hats off to Tom Hanks, he is one of the all-time great.
  • empty

I believe that Tom Hanks has one of the most recognizable faces in the acting Pool along with that voice of his that is firm and sweet.

When he did Sleepless in Seattle and Youve got mail with Meg Ryan I thought what a wonderful couple and pair :) Saving Private Ryan was so moving even though I could not stand all that blood. But my all time faves are Castaway and Big two movies you can really get into and enjoy in my opinion.

• One of the best.

Tom Hanks is going to be one of the all time great actors in history. He has had so many hit movies and has a wide range of acting. There aren't too many people that can make you believe the character they're playing. Tom Hanks is very much a class actor. He's been tremendous in comedies, dramas, and all other genres that it makes you admire his talent for the big screen. I think he's been very deserving of the awards he's won and the ones he should have won. Overall, Tom Hanks is one of my favorite actors. He is a great actor. Thank you.
  • Wow!!! one of the greatest actors that I have ever seen

Wow!!! I just wanted to say that this actor is so amazing. He is one of my favorite actors and I love all of his movies. He isn't a snobby actor like some of the actors out there. He looks like a very nice person and he will always be a legend to me. He is also a very funny person. Tom Hanks' film "Forest Gump" was a funny film but also one of the saddest films that I have ever seen. Tom Hanks made me cry so much in "Forest Gump". You also know him as the voice of Woody in "Toy Story", "Toy Story 2", and "Toy Story 3" which happens to be one of my favorite Disney PIXAR movies. I also love Tom Hanks in that film "Catch Me If You Can" which also stars Leonardo DiCaprio. I also love Tom Hanks in "The Polar Express" which is one of my all-time favorite Christmas movies. I also loved the film "Angels and Demons". Let's just say that I love Tom Hanks in every film that he has done whether if it's funny, full of action, or even dramatic... they are all good and that's why I think that Tom Hanks will always be a legend. Overall, Tom Hanks is one of the greatest actors that I have ever seen. 10/10
  • One of the most talented actors in Hollywood.

Tom Hanks is one of the finest actors of his generation. When you look at some of his films like Philadelphia, Saving Private Ryan and Forrest Gump you know that he has already proved himself beyond a shadow of a doubt. When you walk into a Tom Hanks film you know that even if the film is terrible at the very least Tom Hanks will have tried his best to give a competent performance. He has done some bad films and some of the films his acting is not upto the par. But 95% of his films have very good performances from him. How many other actors can boast that?

He has this ability to get himself in the skin of the character.. and then what you see is not Tom Hanks.. but whatever character he is playing.

I hope we get to see many more wonderful films from this great actor.
  • empty

Absolutely a fabulous actor, he did an outstanding job in a lot of very good movies!
  • empty

enough to say he was the lead actor in "Saving Private Ryan"
  • empty

I know that Tom Hanks is one of the most famous celebrities but I don't like him as much as others do. Alot of his movies are really good but none of them are my favourites and some of them I don't like.
  • Tom Hanks is just so good at acting

Is it a cat?. . .nooo! Is it a dog?. . .nooo! Is it Justin Timberlake?. . . HELL NO!!! It's Tom Hanks!!!! A seriusly good actor and it's just lovely to see him in one of his movies. He is so good! Normally I only put actors that play a lot in comedy's (like Jim Carrey and John Cleese) in "my favorite people"-list but Tom is just to good to ignore. Ofcours he played in some comedies to but I remember him as a serieusly good , fantastic , funny , oh my god i'm using so much words but i just wanne come to a hunderd words actor!!
  • Great star...

Tom Hanks is one of the best actors ever. I think that all of his movies are something worth of mentioning, and he seems to have a knach for always doing great movies and for receiveing lots of awards. I just think that Tom Hanks is one of the finest actors ever, he is simply awesome. My favorite movie is "Forrest Gump" from him, followed by "Saving Private Ryan", "Catch Me If You Can" and it almost looks like the mission of Tom Hanks is making movies that really get onto me. I think that all of his roles perfect (wasn't he sweet and cute in "Big" or "Forest Gump"?) and so it is in seriousness cases (like Private Ryan") Great actor!
  • There's No Crying in baseball!

What can I Say about Tom Hanks? Words Just Can't discribe, He's Simple the Best actor in Hollywood to date! He's Superb In "A League of Their Own" Playing the Rockford Peaches Coach, Jimmy Dougan and as Woody in Both "Toy Story" & "Toy Story 2". Tom Had me Crying In "Saving Private Ryan" That is one Fantastic Movie! before that movie came out I didnt like War Movies but now I do.

I Became a fan of Tom's when i Watched him in The Short-Lived 80's ABC Sitcom "Bosom Buddies" he played Kip Wilson and he was Great too! Minus the scenes where he's in Drag, I really didnt like those scenes.
  • empty

There's no denying that Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor. He can play any range of characters. I guess for me, I kind of miss funny Tom Hanks. I love a lot of the serious stuff he's done but I'd like to see a throw back or two to his roots.
  • Tom Hanks is a great Actor but I feel like his new movies kind of suck.

If it weren't for his new movies he would have gotten a 10. I love his work especially the movie "Forrest Gump" and "The Davinci Code" wasn't so bad. I was astounded at the work and effort he put in the movie the "Polar Express" (which truly shows he can play any part even a hobo) but wasn't astounded by the movie. Actualy in my opinion the movie really sucked. Well any ways Tom Hanks is a great actor and I'm not saying his acting skills are going down, I'm just saying that the movie's he is in kind of suck, not all of the, but some. Oh, and by the way Tom Hanks was also extremely great in "The Green Mile" and "Saving Private Ryan" (which is one of my favorite Movies.)
  • Hes played in a varity of movies

Tom Hanks is a great actor, he can play just about any part, he proved that in the Terminal and the Polar Express, In the Terminal he played a forgeiner who gets stuck in an airport the way he plays that part makes you think he really is from another country. In The Pollar Express he plays about 12 different character voices, Now thats talent. He also played in Forrest Gump and saving Private Ryan, those where also good movies.
  • Tom can play any part.

Tom Hanks is one of the most talanted actors we have today. He can play a funny character in one movie and a serious character in anther without any struggle. He is multitalanted. His performances are outstanding in any movie he is in. Tom brings you into the movie with him. He grips you and holds your attention. From playing in the movie "Big" to playing in the movie "The Green Mile" Hanks can keep you on your toes.
  • One of the better actors of hollywood Tom Hanks, I love all his movies, from Forest Gump, You' ve got mail, road to perdition, green mile, catch me if you can, and other more. i want him to live all the life and to continue enjoying Him.

One of the better actors of hollywood Tom Hanks, I love all his movies, from Forest Gump, You' ve got mail, road to perdition, green mile, catch me if you can, and other more. i want him to live all the life and to continue enjoying Him. He's very talented.
  • He\'s a really good actor.

Tom Hanks is one of those actors that we don\'t get alot, he\'s really talented and could really take on many roles. He also is a very good voice artist which we saw in Toy Story. But it was the movies like Splash, Big, and especially Philadelphia and Forrest Gump. He Won two Oscars, one for Phildelphia where he portratit a gay man with AIDS which he won for Actor in a leading Role. Then thre\'s Forrest Gump where that movie came up with a few famous quotes like, \"Life is like a box of Choclates\" and \"Run Forrest run!\" He won two oscas back to back years, thats only been done a couple times in History that says alot.
  • Tom hanks is a very talented guy. He was extremley good in forest gump. He was also good in the terminal.

Tom hanks has done a lot of movies inculding toy story, toy story 2,as well as forest gump and the terminal. He was extremley good in forest gump and in the terminal. He is a extremley good actor and person. he is one of my favorite actors. He was in some of my favorite movies. they are toy story, toy story 2,as well as forest gump and the terminal.