- Dear Viewers and fans of Guiding Light... Im so happy that you enjoyed my performance on that program but Im moving on now! DONT worry I will keep you posted on my career situation in the future! Til my site gets up www.TomPelphrey.com you can get in touch with me here!
I loved you on Guilding Light and miss you on it! You are a wonderful actor!
I see that you will be on Numbers I will be watching!
When will your web site be up and running?
Please keep all of your fans updated on your career!
You are a GREAT actor!!!!!!!!
- Hey miss you so much on gl.. You are such a great actor!!!
besides AMAZING! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to watch
NUMB3RS on March 30th. It's not the same watching gl without
you and Stephanie. You guys did such a wonderful job at the end. Please keep your fans posted. Good Luck and GOD BLESS!!! LOVE YOU TOM....
Hello Tom. I am such a great fan of Jonathan Randall. I love Guiding Light, but Jonathan actually breathed life into the show. We never knew what to expect. I keep hoping it's a hoax and that you (and Tammy) will be back. I wish you luck in any new endeavors and I want you to grow professionally, but I'm not sure you can outdo Jonathan. Take it from a fan !!! Please let us know where you are heading. Never underestimate or let anyone else underestimate your talent. You are a natural. Karen
- TOM.... I have been a loyal fan of GL for over 25 years, and wanted to stop watching when Jonathan and Tammy were written off. I wish that they would have ridden off into the sunset together! I still have the wedding and Jonathan's goodbye scenes with Reva on my DVR. I won't be deleting them ever! Even though I miss you and your humor like crazy, I can't wait to see what you do on the big screen. I KNEW you'd be nominated for an Emmy again this year...you will win it hands down!! Please re-visit Springfield again someday, I will be waiting... Good luck on your sure-to-be-amazing career!!! From a fellow cat lover! Michelle-Ohio
- Hey Tom!
I would just like to take this oppertunity to say that I am such a HUGE fane of yours....I'm sure that you hear that all the tme however, I'm sure you never get get sick of hearing it =] I also wanted you to know that you are very deeply missed on GL! You're acting on the show was just phenominal! You totally deserve thse Emmy nominations && you better believe I will be watching On July 15 =] I pretty much watch ANYTHING that has to do with you lol. Well, I wish you the best of luck with whatever it is you endure. You deserve the best with anything you attempt. This is my first time making an entry on here however, I can assure you I willl be back & I will be looking for your website to be up & running HOPEFULLY soon & hopefully soon I get upgraded so I can get an actual picture on here lol. Best of luck to you! Much Love! Jodi from PA
- Oh Tom - How you are missed on GL. I have enjoyed your work since you debuted. This will be a new one to you: I strongly believe that my three-year-old son will look just like you when he grows up; hence, you have a fan. Of course, I'll be watching Numb3rs on Friday night, 3/30/07. I used to teach high school-level acting (chiefly improv to Freshmen) on Long Island, now am a stay-at-home Mom in Los Angeles, and have been somewhat of a ham all my life - take it from me, you definitely have immense talent. I feel it's rare to see an actor with such range as you show - you can be funny, you can touch high dramatic notes - I am sure you will shine beyond Jonathan. Heck, to take such a character as far as you did (many like roles went nowhere with lesser performers) shows that you have great histrionic powers. Please take good care of yourself - keep auditioning - and know that you have very faithful fans who will be watching for you, and rooting for you to win that second Emmy in a few months. With hugs for my son's elder twin, Annemarie
- Hi there Tom!
I found your website a few weeks ago and saved it so I could keep checking back. I truly miss you on GL. However, I am looking forward to your guest appearance on Numbers 3/30/07. Keep moving forward, your missed by so many, we need to see more of you! Stay in touch! Candy
- for those that would like to revisit Jonathan and Tammy's rollercoaster ride ....you can catch them on youtube.com.....it's a quick fix for those days when you just need some Tommy!!!!
I watched numb3rs and you were awesome! You are such an amazing actor and I look forward to what lies ahead in your career.
I like the straight hair better......
I cant believe that its really you!! Thats amazing... you are such a great actor. I think that you will make it as far as you want to go. I am real excited that you would actually talk to your fans, there are so many actors/actresses that dont even try to make that effort and its cool that you do. I know that you hear it many of times but I am a Huge fan.. and I wouldnt miss anything that you do... Hope to hear from you soon. hope all is well.
- hey tom, glad to see you on tv again. really miss ya at GL.. but ya gotta strike while the iron is hot. anyhoo, many blessings and can't wait to see what you do next. and congrats on your emmy nod. much deserved i hope you win.
- Heyyyyy....Tom! Gotta Tell you, I REALLY hope you have something lined up for tv or something here soon bc I sure do miss hearing that lovable laugh && seeing that GORGEOUS smile!
- i here you got a nomination fro the 2007 emmy awards best of luck there. i will be watching hoping you win. your acting is the best that i have ever seen in a soap opera besides kim zimmer! haha well keep us posted on your upcoming projects.
we luv u
annie and aslee