We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Torri Higginson

Forums: Torri Higginson Board: Dr. Elizabeth Weir

Clemontine

[1]Aug 17, 2006
    • level: 23
    I have only seen Torri on Stargate, and she is my favourite character as well as one of my favourite actors on the show. I would love to see Weir get really angry sometime. I cant think of any reason since she has a very good head pn her shoulders and doesnt get angry for no good reason. But I would still love to see her screaming, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

atlantis1girl

[3]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 1

I think torri is the best shes cool and careing and she plays the best  elizabeth weir ever Torri Rocks and i think elizabeth weir and john sheppard should be togeather they remind me of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill alot

STARGATE ROCKS

from Stargate's N.O Fan              GO STARGATE

Kayla Mcginnis

atlantis1girl

[4]Dec 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    I think torri is the best shes cool and careing and she plays the best  elizabeth weir ever Torri Rocks and i think elizabeth weir and john sheppard should be togeather they remind me of Samantha Carter and Jack O'Neill alot. STARGATE ROCKS
    from Stargate's N.O 1 Fan     GO STARGATE
    Kayla Mcginnis

BonesnBones

[5]Jul 26, 2008
    • level: 10
    Question - If Torri Higginson singned a 6 year contract for Stargate Atlantis, how come she left the role after the third season? Would appreciate any light anyone could shed on this.