Treat Williams

Forums: Treat Williams Board: Treat Williams

afenla

[1]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 37
    Oh Come on, no Forum for Treat Williams? You liked Everwood, and you didn't like Dr. Brown? How come? I loved his character, the progress that he made, and the emotion Treat gave into doing the Dr.
    Now I want to hear your opinion!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

dlegop

[2]Mar 18, 2007
    • level: 7
    I thought I saw something about a new series where Treat Williams was going to play a doctor.  Anybody else see anything?  It was on Lifetime or some other network like that.

Shadow-Master16

[3]Mar 25, 2007
    • level: 6
    Its called, "Heartland" and its going to air on TNT, sometime during the summer. Tv.com doesn't have its forum up yet, so I guess we just have to wait...

afenla

[4]Apr 23, 2007
    • level: 37
    Guess what? Heartland has its guide on TV.com! The show will air this June, and sounds pretty similiar to Everwood.

Thanks for commenting, guys!

alguna

[5]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    I think he is one of the most underrated actors in movie/show world.
    he's a great actor, he can really express emotions but he is not so famous... (Maybe he doesn't want to be famous?)

Everwood was... you could say, a well-know show around the world but this thing with Heartland,I haven't watched it but obviously has no quality...
    He had a couple of movies and he's been in a couple of shows as a guest star, but that's it.

casperassie

[6]Aug 26, 2010
    • level: 1

I absolutely loved Trear Williams in this role. His acting was suburb...understated and always believable. HiIs facial expressions said it all in many of his most poignant scenes...wonderful! And as the series went on I grew to love his craggy face , breathy voice and wonderful smile. Can't understand how I never noticed him before in anything. Glad to hear that he was nominated for many awards for his performance as Dr. Brown. Well deserved!

MIss Everwood...wish they had gone on for another season, but loved the final show and the way they tied up all the loose ends.Will be looking out for Treat in other productions from now on.