Tricia Helfer

Tricia Helfer Fan Reviews (7)

• Fabulous model. She\'s the full package. A great body, acting ability, modelling ability and beauty. BUT bad hosting skills.

Honestly, I love her. Her acting is amazing and believeable. The transformation from Battlestar to Canadas Next Top Model is so unbelieveable. She seems to \'herself\' on CNTM but on Battlestar, she\'s so.. different. She really takes the script to heart. On the red carpet at the MMVAs she seemed so laid back.
    Anyway, I love her original ideas on CNTM and her hosting ability needs improvement but she\'s stunning. She could act more confident on camera on CNTM but I don\'t know why she chooses not to. Hosting should be a breeze for her but she\'s so awkward and robotic.
    Anyway, she\'s gorgeous and she\'s got talent. She takes her roles into consideration and always makes for a good performance.
    Maybe she should closely watch CNTM and take into consideration her bad hosting.