Tricia Helfer

Tricia Helfer Fan Reviews (7)

• Tricia Helfer currently plays Number Six on Battlestar Galactica (2003).

Tricia Helfer is one of the most talented actresses on both Battlestar Galactica (2003) and TV as a whole. She plays the role of Number Six to perfection. If you ask me, Number Six is the new Seven Of Nine in the world of science fiction TV. For someone who didn't have very much acting experience at all before joining the cast of Battlestar Galacitca (2003), she plays the role of the complex and villionous Number Six quite well. Her performance on the show was one of the very first things that drew me into the show and got me hooked on the show. She gives a new prespective to the idea of a treachorous vilian by making making the character Number Six vulnerable at the same time. One of my personal hobbies is to write scripts for TV shows, and if I ever get to have them made into a real TV show, Tricia will be one of the very first actresses that I offer a part in one of scripts. I would feel truly honored to have her in one of my shows. Here's to hoping that Tricia goes on to achieve great success.