Tyler Hilton

Tyler Hilton Fan Reviews (8)

• Funny guy

Funny guy in the show one tree hill, wish he was used more often in the show. Hope his career continues.
  • Hilariously Funny!

Chris Keller is one of my favorite character on One Tree Hill. I know he isn't a main character, but he is so funny and he is such a great actor. You can tell in season 2 that if Haley never met Nathan she would have fallen hard for him. I was so mad at him when he slept with Brooke, because I am a Brucas fan! He is so hilarious though in his last epidode, "It gets Worst at Night" I felt so bad when he was leaving nobody even cared or said good-bye. The 2 best things he said in that episode were:

Haley: im pregnant
    Chris: I swear, it's not mine! lol

Cop: We have Marving McFadden
    Chris: Damn it, our guys name is Mouth. lmao

Chris is a great actor and I wish he had a bigger role on the show!
  • Tyler Hilton.... absolute ledgend!

Ok first of all Tyler Hilton is HOT! I mean he is so cute and he has the sexiest voice ever! Which brings me onto my next point. His music!

Tyler Hilton is one of my favourite singers and I am dying for him to come to London for a tour because I would LOVE to see him live. He has an amazing voice which is really unique and what he sings is very different (in a good way)!

Tyler is also an amazing actor (he had the whole package that boy!)! He stars in One Tree Hill as the home-wrecker Chris Keller who turns good! And if you visit his site there is something called TylerTv! This man is sooo funny! He really does need his own show because if Ashton Kutcher can do it, Tyler Hilton would do it 10000000 times better and it would be an insanely massive hit! Oh and by the way... he is no relation to Paris Hilton.... thank god!
  • What can I say?

Tyler is a very very very great, awesome and talented actor. He is also a very great and awesome musician who has a great voice and can play the guitar very well. He has been on All That, Tonight Show and even TRL. He has released albums. He can also be seen in The WB's hit TV series One Tree Hill where he also plays an outstanding and talented musician / jerk who has toured with The Wreckers and Haley James Scott. He likes Haley who is married to Nathan and there you go! Drama! He is an amazing and talanted person that's why he's making it far someday!
  • Jerk/Friend

I am glad that Haley came back to Nathan. There were a few rolls where I wanted to jump through the TV and strangle Chris myself.
    The episode that him and Nathan took that trip to get the money back was so hilarious.
    I still can't believe Brooke and him got together.
    I really enjoyed listen to the music though and I glad he was close to Haley but I am glad they did not make him as close (friend wise)to Haley as Lucas.
    I was kind of surprised he was not put with Peyton. They sure would have music in common.
  • I love Tyler Hilton. He is one of my favorite artists. He isn't the next Billie Joe Armstrong or anything, but he is cute. I actually bought his new album.

I love Tyler Hilton. He is one of my favorite artists. He isn't the next Billie Joe Armstrong or anything, but he is cute and I actually bought his album and my fave song is The Letter Song, and I also like When it comes and the song he did with Haley or Bethany Joy Lenz on One Tree Hill. He is a great actor and he is so well, hot. I mean look at him! I saw the eppy of him and Chad in bed togther and that was my fantasy come true. Thank God for One Tree Hill!
  • I love Tyler so much!!! He is the best singer/songwriter in the world. And he is great as Chris on One Tree Hill

He is also a very sweet guy!!!
    He has the best concerts, and I think he should not of gone on tour with Hilary Duff because he is way better than that!!
  • he is so sweet

I love the way he acts and I love the way he sings. He is like the cutest thing that evey made it Big Time. He is so adorable, he's like the mean version of Seth Cohen.I can't believe that people are calling him a rat killer. That was just a rumor, you should read the Teen People, the one with all the One Tree Hill cast and you guys can find out.