Tyler Perry

Tyler Perry Fan Reviews (4)

• Tyler Perry was born in New Orleans. He wrote many plays and movies such as, plays: Madea's Class Reunion, Madea's Family Reunion, Madea Goes to Jail, and so much more. Currently he has two tv shows on TBS House of Payne and Meet the Browns.

This man is a genius with the entertainment! I really love his work with Meet the Browns and House Of Payne. I am not saying this because of my race. To all of the reviewers who said that his show is homophoic and not funny and any other negative comments about him I say leave him alone you all don't comedy besides you all are just jealous of what he does so stop hating. Tyler Perry is a real person on and off set. His shows are based on real life issues and they're funny. Unlike the current shows MTV,Nickelodeon, and Disney Channel; the characters are not only funny but they are what these other shows should is themselves. I also like Madea and Brown hilarious. Keep going and continue doing what you do Mr. Perry as a fan I expect even greater things from you in the near future.