Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks Fan Reviews (48)

• Overrated, talentless and BORING

0.4
    Overrated, talentless and BORING. A clothes horse. A decorated coat hangar. I have one thing to say: "Get over yourself. Get over yourself. Get over yourself. Get over yourself." Did I say that? OK. Get over yourself. Nothing to offer, zip. Oh man, what a greed for fame and money. Just because TV pays well everyone wants to be on it. PLEASE, make some noise inside that head!!! You ain't all that. Models are BORING rattling morons. Rolling clones gather all Moss!
  • boooring

tyra is yesterday's news.
  • What the world needs is more love, understanding of peoples needs and wants. We are not base animals..we must evolve or perish.

1.1
    Very disappointed you did not allow any opposing views (other than your own semi questioning stand). I hope your show gets bounced to a 10pm slot for the Pro-go for it, tasteless piece, on the profit in Whoring...you can make Lots of money acting like a piece of meat, great advice. You were actually sympathetic to the pimp and the hookers? Nothing sacred seems left and you promote this illness and disease ridden, highly risk filled manner of employment, as a choice? We thought You chose to bring Light to the world? Will Pedophile-priests be next?
  • Oh, the Tyra Banks show....a summary would be a total waste of an hour of your life. Thank goodness I only wasted this hour once, I watched the self image episode....and this is my conclusion of this woman:

1.9
    Tyra Banks is the most self-absorbed and self-profiting wannabe. She starts her own talk show with the goal to make every guest break down and cry to make herself feel better. Like she is changing the world this way! And the best is the people she should be the nicest to: her employees are not even allowed to speak to her if they see her in the hallway! HA What a fake. Get over yourself girl! Do something to really help the world....take some advice from Oprah- she actually went to the gulf to HELP the Katrina victims- or do what Angelina Jolie does- goes overseas to help. But I don't think you have the guts- so just keep making your guests cry in your safe little studio. HA
  • Not that great, to be honest.

4.8
    Tyra Banks was a model, now she has two showsa, and does not have the time to model. I use to like her, now what is there to like about her? She got mad at Janice Dickensin, because Janice did not like a cretin type of girl, so Tyra yelled at her sayiny that its her fault why so many girls are unhappy with their bodies. Uh Tyra, your show makes girls unhappy about their body! So DON'T yell at Janice! Your show turns a hard working women into a good for nothing slut! Saying that if you do not strip, you cannot be a model! You also got into a fat suit to see how its like to be that way, I respect you for that, but they said that you scared the guys too many times. Then you had two women who are on the chubby side to feel sorry for you. They look at her like she was crazy, and did not really care what she had to say because she was back to being a super model. They are jokes about her being full of herself, and thinking that she is so great. Well those jokes sre true because she is full of herself, and thinks shes so great! So Tyra should think about what she does next time.
  • I'm so mixed.... and proud. (14yrs. old)

I love watching all the shows Tyra.

Especially all the ones having to do with racism. It's just so sad how some people think that, how they have so much ignorance.

It also feels strange cause my mom is Mexican and my dad is French and I was born in Canada. Since my dad is light skinned so am I. People think I'm white and not anything else, they see how I'm smart and always wonder why I always raise my hand in Spanish class and get the answers right.

Just want to thank you for your amazing entertainment and the wonderful person you are and that hopefully one day their will be more people like you.
  • Warning: This review contains mixed feelings!

6.3
    Okay so I will start by saying, yeah she's very pretty even when she was young they showed a picture like on "Tyra" of her 16-ish and she was still pretty. She's a beutiful person. I used to not have anything against her but now...i kinda do. If you have watched weekly recap shows like "The Soup" or "Best Week Ever" lately you can see Tyra doing some redicoulus things. On Next Top Model in the house they lived in it was a "house of tyra" because in the rooms they shows (the bedrooms) on best week ever there was dozens of blown up pictures of her adoring the wall. I mean they were probulay covers she's been on but still. In these ladies' bedrooms you couldn't see a wall without a 10 ft by 10 ft of Tyra staring at you. Kinda creepy. And the fat suit. I guess i'm gonna say I like that but yeah we kinda knew being fat sucked. But she took an in-depth into it and for that she gets my respect. She's pretty self-centered. She's a model though and they haveto be i guess. Oh also for "Black History Month" in 07 she did something i really respected. She recreated her Sports Illistated cover photoshoot!!!! Is that really honering African-American's? Instead of maybe having a civil right's leader from the sixties come and speak or talk about Slavery in the south let's recreate a photo shoot from it's original location.....The Bahamas!!! Oh Tyra you've really spoken out on how much you care about the hardships the blacks have had to overcome. That wasn't Black History Month it was Tyra Banks History Month on her talkshow. Pathetic. All I can say is pathetic. And, get this, she actually thought she was doing good she talked about the good she did and how this is honering black people since she was the first black person on sports illustrated. Oh that's like being the first black stripper at "Knockers" stripjoint. One stiptease for blacks one giant lap dance for mankind right Tyra? Come on can she even believe that crap she told us about doing good that episode? That was full of bull****. The thing is I like fashion. I like models. I think it's important but Tyra is not going to be a canidate for good-will embassador for the U.N. anytime soon. So stick to the runway stick to interviewing guests with easy questions. She's not good at doing good she's a model what you see is what you get she's not that good of a person in like morels and nice gestures.
  • Please read this and find me somehow someway :) I am 18 the name is Carly

Hi Tyra,

I absolutely love all your shows and everything you do. I am sure this is the wrong place to write this, but I just really wanted to contact you somehow. I am obsessed with Americas Next Top Model, and watched every season. I really want to come down and try it out. I have had a thing for modeling and acting since I was 4. I did a lip smackers commercial, but my dad got really sick and it never aired. I am a camera nut. I just want you to know that meeting you/seeing you is on my bucket list before I die. Love you girl!
  • Tyra Fan

Am a fan hooked to America's next top model and i would wish for it to go international we have so many girls out there who have potential to be models and i would love it if Tyra came to Kenya.
    I have never missed a season of next top model and my favorite winners were Naima,Eva and Nicole those girls have talent i wonder what happened to Gisselle i really did not do a follow up on her.
    Anyway i come from Kenya and i always watch your show via DSTV as in it is paid TV here in Nairobi and i always get teary when a contestant leaves the show.
  • I\'m proud of Tyra

Im proud to see that Tyra is getting into producing her own shows and creating opportunities for other people to get a shot.The Top Model show is great and she still has to find her niche as far as being a talk show host.But she is getting there..So Much respect.
  • Awesome Woman!

7.2
    Tyra Banks, Is a awesome person and she looks very caring and sweet. I love watching her show! I love " The Tyra Show " and " Americas Next Top Model " I would of said give her own television show but she already has one! Haha. Tyra Banks is my role model! I know a good person when I see one , and Tyra Banks is good in my book! Keep up the good work Tyra! You have such total originality on your show! No other talk show host will talk about the things you talk about on your show. You always make me laugh!
  • To me, she is only average. However, there aren't a lot of Black female models out there, so I guess she is way above average in the eyes of the general population.

7.6
    I first came across Tyra Banks in Victoria's Secret catalogs. She never stroke me as attractive. Never ever. What she did strike me as is that her breasts are real. I suppose that's quite a big deal since nowadays almost all models and celebrities have fake stuff. Tyra looks prettier on TV, in my opinion. She's probably the best looking Black women that I have seen. However, I don't like her personality, not one bit. She comes off as this cocky b*tchy type of woman on American Next Top Model, and it seems all so natural for her, like none of these acts of her are "acts", but rather who she really is. On her show, she sometimes asks the interviewees stupid, meaningless, non-intellectual questions. I mean, just because you are a model and get to have a TV show of your own, it doesn't mean that you are automatically a smart chick. To me, she is only average. However, there aren't a lot of Black female models out there, so I guess she is way above average in the eyes of the general population.
  • Tyra is one of the best!

7.7
    Tyra Banks, is good at almost anything she does. She is one of my favorite actress'. All of the shows she does are amazing, she is beautiful; takes great pictures... She is one of my idols in life...She's wonderful and she kicks butt. Her talk show is amazing, her charity work is so awesome. On America's Next Top Model, as you know shes the host and she plays a great one, Tyra real seems to care about her girls on that show.
  • tyra banks

im not sure that she makes a good actress but i think that she is a good model. her show is fun to watch i guess but shes not that good of an actress . But seriously, I was impressed to see that not all top model were spoiled brats! I was amazed to see how she started off with nothing and she now is one of the most famous top models in the buisness. She has her own TV show and she hosts America's next top model. She's also a beautiful woman. She's rich, talented, gorgeous and most of all determinated!! She's a strong person who really knows what she wants and how to get it. I think she just has what it takes to succeed and she already has!
  • She is pretty and she can think really fast.

Although she may not be the best speaker but she knows how to lighten the mood when it gets too tense on her show. I only watch her show a few times but I think that she can really think very fast. She is really daring as to show how she really looks like under all that makeup. I like that. I like people who are not ashamed of who they are. People have the right to be unique but they choose to look like stars and hide under a million layers of makeup so that people cannot see who they really are. Still, she touches on more of the materialistic world because her show talks about how to look good and feel good about yourself.
  • She's a talented top model. I'm impress...

Seriously, I was impress to see that all top model were not spoiled brats! I was amazed to see how she started off with nothing and she now became one of the most famous top model in the bisness. She have her own TV show and she host America's next top model. She's also a beautiful woman (Yes we have to admit it) and God! I love her eyes. (wish i have the same lol). She's rich, talented, gorgeous and most of all determinated!! She's a strong person who really knows what she wants and how to get it. I think she just have what it takes to succeed and she already has!
  • My favorite TV show host. Tyra Banks is just the sweetest little lady and I just love her.

My favorite T V show host. Tyra Banks is just the sweetest little lady and I just love her. She hosts America's Next Top Model and I loved her 2006 Oscar dress. She was so pretty! Tyra is just so beautiful, a good model, a sweet lady, beauty, brains, intelligence, courtesy, generosity, EVERYTHING! Tyra Banks should be the T V show of every T V show. Tyra Banks is so pretty and sometimes I make a mistake and call her Thyra Banks. She is so sweet, young, full of generosity and I know she will strive to change the world.
  • She's not fat, she's phat!

I don't care if Tyra Banks has gained weight. She still looks amazing. As a matter of fact, I don't think she should even lose the weight. Even if her claim to fame is 'supermodel' she has so much more going for her now. I'd like to see her take on some acting roles if she's up for it. She's proven herself to be a powerful influence on America's Next Top Model with her background in the field it's no wonder why. I've watched enough of the show to see that she's a good person with a good heart and even if I can't seem to exactly 'fall in love' with the idea of her as a talk show host (blame my loyalty to Oprah) I appreciate what she's done for girls around the world who dream of making it in an industry that she dominated in the 90's.
  • It is great to have a role model like tyra to look up to. Is there any chance of having Americas next top petite model. 5ft and over?

I would like to state that Tyra Banks is a role model to young women around the world. It’s refreshing to see a celebrity act like a normal person. She stands up for what is right and says it like it is. That’s important. This show is interesting and fun to watch but I would like to know if there will be Americas next top print add model, or petite model. Tyra has helped many ordinary aspiring models who are 5’7 and taller and has even helped a beautiful voluptuous model get her face out there. There are many other women who have these same dreams and drive but are set back because of they are just too short. Is there ever going to be a show that will get girls who are short but far from ordinary get their face noticed. A lot of the time it is these girls who are targeted my crooks and not so moral photographers. Believe me I know from experience. The models on this show are not always glamorous looking but have a sort of uniqueness about there face. That is the sort of thing that gives aspiring models who are not tall or thin the ability to daydream about being discovered.
  • The only model i know that is this famous.

Girl can act, model, and can sing a little bit. She was on a disney movie called well i can't remember. Well in the movie she stared with linsay lohan. Her model is opera and i think sometimes she just want to be just like her which i don't see the point but she does. Has two shows right now in the morning and one at night. Next top model comes on wedendays and tyra banks show comes on everyday in the morning. She has a huge fan base you can tell by all the people be in the audience. I feel sometimes she acts a little too fake.
  • hey tyra it me jebbeh but u can call me fatu and yea i always watch your show and today i saw the beyonce part and it was great and about the house of dereon sorry if i spelled that wrong lol

so how am i suppose to get the bag so any ways just to let u know if i dont get one i am still a big fan i am a big fan and i always will i always try to come to the show but i never have time because i have twins to take care off so it will be nice for u to have me on your show lol so also i am 20 years old and i was born in liberia oo and i reallly like the show so keep it up plz love u TB
  • Tyra Banks (model/host/actress)

tyra banks is a multi-talented women. you can diss her all you want but she never has to work again, that's how famous she is. not only is she beautiful, but she works hard for her money, and is a common house hold name. she really is a top model. she most likely will be around for a long, long time, and never sell out. come on, you can't say you don't love her. she has really made a great life for herself, even though she is only thirty- four. i admire her talent and her beauty as well. rock on, tyra!
  • Not just pretty but smart too...

Tyra Banks is amazing.

We're not talking about her looks here. Everybody knows that. What I'm talking about is how she's able to position herself as more than just another pretty/international supermodel. When a model's career peaks, it's usually all downhill from there. Not Tyra. By being able to be the host of America's Next Top Model, she proves that she not only is pretty but smart too. By being able to hang in the industry for so long when most would have fizzled and died, that's truly impressive.

She isn't just abusing our natural gifts, she's using them to their full potential. Talent + Hard Work + Dash of Luck = Success = Tyra Banks
  • A talented women.

Tyra Banks is one amazing person. She has made many contributions in the world, from t.v, movies, to having her own talk shows. On the Tyra Banks show she is so down to earth and she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. I love America's Next Top Model, she doesn't make anyone feel like she isn't good enought even when they are getting cut. Tyra is very insperational to me and I know she probably is to other people, she makes you feel like if you really set you mid to something you can do it.
  • Since I am from Ireland, America\'s next top model is not shown here but I watched it on-line and I thought it was fabulous, interesting, inspiring and heartwarming! Top notch entertainment and very imformative of what goes on in the fashion world.

I love America\'s Next Top Model and in particular Tyra Banks, I think she is brillant, an excellent host who is funny, informative, caring and intelligent. She tells the truth to her model contestants and doesn\'t be too mean or derogatory towards them. She is very good at sizing up each person on the show and nobody is going to fool her with an act or any fakeness. When she is directing a photo shoot or taking the photos herself she is excellent at getting the best out of the girls and encouraging them to do their very best.

I am from Ireland and I watch the show on the internet as it is not available here in Ireland, I love every cycle. They are fantastic prizes that are at stake and bonus prizes every week for the contestant who wins the challenge. I would love to be on the show myself but I don\'t have a model figure at all!! It would have to definitely be a PLUS size model which incidentally I would like to see a Plus size model win for a change, it would be nice to see, there weren\'t too many plus size model contestants on the shows over the cycles and that is a pity, I think they probably don\'t have the confidence to try out as they think there is no chance to be a model if you are not very thin. Maybe things will change in the fashion world and it won\'t be so monotypical or sterotyped into being the very thin, high-cheekboned models that are on the catwalks..here\'s hoping.

Anyway I will continue to watch the shows on line and I have seen them all from Cycle 1 as far as Cycle 7, I presume that there is a Cycle 8 but as yet it is not available on line as perhaps it is only being shown in USA at the moment.

Thanks to all who take part in this show and to all the judges and Tyra Banks especially as it has been great fun watching and I have learned alot more about fashion, photography and how models become top models. Much love from Ireland!!!

Joanne Muldowney xxx
  • Model. Actress. Beauty. Brains. She's the full package.

What can I NOT say about Tyra Banks? She looks absolutely wonderful in each of her pictures and she's very successful. I've been tracking her career since forever and she's made a huge improvement. The girl with big dreams is now living them. One dream left to be lived in is to be a mom. And a great one she'll be.
    Tyra Banks has her own TV show created by herself, called America's Next Top Model. America's Next Top Model features 10 girls chosen to compete for a modelling contract and a spread in a high-end magazine. What I love about this show is her hosting ability and the fact that she truly cares about each girl and talks to them one-on-one in each season.
    Tyra also has her own talk show. I enjoy watching it because she always make me laugh. She seems to understand the difficulties that mose women and men have to overcome in life and exploits each difficulty. I liked how she put on a fat suit to see how overweight people in today's society are treated. I also enjoyed the episode where she took charge of the fact that the media thought she had fake breats.
    Tyra is a powerful, outspoken young woman who is a personal favorite of mine. She's got beauty. She's got brains. And she's got talent. She is dropdead gorgeous and her acting is believeable. She takes roles to heart, and she takes her job to heart. By looking at her pictures and seeing the way she hosts ANTM you can clearly see that she has a passion for modelling that she shares with the world, in each of her photos.
  • LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

Tyra Banks is AWESOME! She is so pretty (natural beauty) and she`s so down to earth. In her show, (the Tyra banks show) she is so involved with her audience. She is a really good model, with exoctic ideas and looks. I don` t know if she`s still modeling, but i think no matter what size she is, she`s still pretty. She gained some weight, but what`s the big deal?? I`d rather be big than skinny. She`s great actress, supermodel, and talkshow host. People should consider watching some of her shows/movies. (Life size, the Tyra Banks Show, America`s Next Top Model ect.)
  • All into one

It seems that nothing can be a too great challenge for this beautiful and talented girl. Tyra is one of the coolest example that beauty and brains can get along, no matter what other people say. Who would have thought that the hottie charming the catwalk in Milan and Tokyo, will snatch an Emmy for a talk show? And yet she did it with The Tyra Banks Show.

Even though she appeared on TV shows as a secondary character, like on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Felicity", she still was able to add the needed salt and pepper. I am very glad that she continues her career and she is more than just a gorgeous model.
  • Love her!! :]

Where can I even begin with Tyra Banks?! Gosh I love her so much! She's so gorgeous and beautiful to begin with. She's an amazing model. I love watching America's Next Top Model with her on there. Another thing, she's hilarious. This girl absolutely cracks me up. ha ha! She's also a great actress. I loved her on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And she's such a good host of her own show. She's so down to earth and definitely not stuck up (like a lot of celebs. ) Tyra Banks is for sure one of my idols. I just love her so much. ha ha. :]
  • Mr Bash

Reviewing my case and found out that tyra and i should really work together,may be give me a little cleaning at all will she get to understand i really need that job.
< 1 2