Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks Fan Reviews (49)

• Not just pretty but smart too...

Tyra Banks is amazing.

We're not talking about her looks here. Everybody knows that. What I'm talking about is how she's able to position herself as more than just another pretty/international supermodel. When a model's career peaks, it's usually all downhill from there. Not Tyra. By being able to be the host of America's Next Top Model, she proves that she not only is pretty but smart too. By being able to hang in the industry for so long when most would have fizzled and died, that's truly impressive.

She isn't just abusing our natural gifts, she's using them to their full potential. Talent + Hard Work + Dash of Luck = Success = Tyra Banks
  • All into one

It seems that nothing can be a too great challenge for this beautiful and talented girl. Tyra is one of the coolest example that beauty and brains can get along, no matter what other people say. Who would have thought that the hottie charming the catwalk in Milan and Tokyo, will snatch an Emmy for a talk show? And yet she did it with The Tyra Banks Show.

Even though she appeared on TV shows as a secondary character, like on "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" and "Felicity", she still was able to add the needed salt and pepper. I am very glad that she continues her career and she is more than just a gorgeous model.
  • Hi tyra i just want you to know that i think you are a wonderfull model and the i love how you are and love youre personality and youre show... you are my role model for how i want to be in a future.

Dear miss Tyra.

Hi my name is Gabriela Barbosa Gonzalez i am 17 years old and you are my role model to be a great model. I love youre show America's Next Top Model i have watched it since i was 14 years old. and i abosolutly want to be a model im 5"5 and i weight 115 pounds and i some experience in the modeling industry , catwalk and mostly pictures. i know this has nothing to do with youre review but i thought you should know that modeling is in me and it is my pasion my only flaw is that i live so far away but i am willing to come to the audicions and try out to be in the next season when im 18. I just wish you could consider me and make me become into the model i know i could be. Thankyou miss banks
  • What the world needs is more love, understanding of peoples needs and wants. We are not base animals..we must evolve or perish.

1.1
    Very disappointed you did not allow any opposing views (other than your own semi questioning stand). I hope your show gets bounced to a 10pm slot for the Pro-go for it, tasteless piece, on the profit in Whoring...you can make Lots of money acting like a piece of meat, great advice. You were actually sympathetic to the pimp and the hookers? Nothing sacred seems left and you promote this illness and disease ridden, highly risk filled manner of employment, as a choice? We thought You chose to bring Light to the world? Will Pedophile-priests be next?
  • Love her!! :]

Where can I even begin with Tyra Banks?! Gosh I love her so much! She's so gorgeous and beautiful to begin with. She's an amazing model. I love watching America's Next Top Model with her on there. Another thing, she's hilarious. This girl absolutely cracks me up. ha ha! She's also a great actress. I loved her on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And she's such a good host of her own show. She's so down to earth and definitely not stuck up (like a lot of celebs. ) Tyra Banks is for sure one of my idols. I just love her so much. ha ha. :]
  • I love Tyra Banks! She is so amazing!

Tyra Lynne Banks (born December 4, 1973) is an American supermodel, television personality, Emmy Award-winning talk show host, actress, and businessperson. She became famous first as a model in Paris, Milan, London, Tokyo, and New York, but television appearances were her commercial breakthrough. She is known best as hostess/judge of the reality television show America's Next Top Model since its 2003 debut, and is currently hosting her own Daytime Emmy Award- winning talk show, The Tyra Banks Show. Banks is one of four African Americans and seven women to have repeatedly ranked among the world's most influential people by Time magazine. She is so cool!
  • This is for Tyra Banks. I need your help if you can help me please. I don't know how I got to this site but I was watching your show and you said you write back. My name is Joe and I need some type of help b4 my life gets wrose then what it is.

Please email me at djmiguel21@yahoo.com I really need your help. I don't know what to do. My life is falling apart and I need some help but at the same time there are a few things in my life that are ok. Please if you can try and help me Tyra Banks.
  • i loveeeeee herrrr...!!!!

i love this woman.. i mean who doesn't?? she's kind and sweet and oh so fierced... she is one of the few woman in showbiz today who I think is really true to herself.. i love her honesty, everytime i watch her show (the Tyra Banks show I mean) you can just tell that her concern for her guess are real unlike other talk show hosts..

and her other show, America's next top model, the only thing i can say is WOW!! it is reality TV in it's best.. you'll have drama and reality all in one.. she is one intelligent woman..! she's an inspiration!
  • Overrated, talentless and BORING

0.4
    Overrated, talentless and BORING. A clothes horse. A decorated coat hangar. I have one thing to say: "Get over yourself. Get over yourself. Get over yourself. Get over yourself." Did I say that? OK. Get over yourself. Nothing to offer, zip. Oh man, what a greed for fame and money. Just because TV pays well everyone wants to be on it. PLEASE, make some noise inside that head!!! You ain't all that. Models are BORING rattling morons. Rolling clones gather all Moss!
  • Not that great, to be honest.

4.8
    Tyra Banks was a model, now she has two showsa, and does not have the time to model. I use to like her, now what is there to like about her? She got mad at Janice Dickensin, because Janice did not like a cretin type of girl, so Tyra yelled at her sayiny that its her fault why so many girls are unhappy with their bodies. Uh Tyra, your show makes girls unhappy about their body! So DON'T yell at Janice! Your show turns a hard working women into a good for nothing slut! Saying that if you do not strip, you cannot be a model! You also got into a fat suit to see how its like to be that way, I respect you for that, but they said that you scared the guys too many times. Then you had two women who are on the chubby side to feel sorry for you. They look at her like she was crazy, and did not really care what she had to say because she was back to being a super model. They are jokes about her being full of herself, and thinking that she is so great. Well those jokes sre true because she is full of herself, and thinks shes so great! So Tyra should think about what she does next time.
  • I'm so mixed.... and proud. (14yrs. old)

I love watching all the shows Tyra.

Especially all the ones having to do with racism. It's just so sad how some people think that, how they have so much ignorance.

It also feels strange cause my mom is Mexican and my dad is French and I was born in Canada. Since my dad is light skinned so am I. People think I'm white and not anything else, they see how I'm smart and always wonder why I always raise my hand in Spanish class and get the answers right.

Just want to thank you for your amazing entertainment and the wonderful person you are and that hopefully one day their will be more people like you.
  • Please read this and find me somehow someway :) I am 18 the name is Carly

Hi Tyra,

I absolutely love all your shows and everything you do. I am sure this is the wrong place to write this, but I just really wanted to contact you somehow. I am obsessed with Americas Next Top Model, and watched every season. I really want to come down and try it out. I have had a thing for modeling and acting since I was 4. I did a lip smackers commercial, but my dad got really sick and it never aired. I am a camera nut. I just want you to know that meeting you/seeing you is on my bucket list before I die. Love you girl!
  • A talented women.

Tyra Banks is one amazing person. She has made many contributions in the world, from t.v, movies, to having her own talk shows. On the Tyra Banks show she is so down to earth and she makes you feel like you have known her your whole life. I love America's Next Top Model, she doesn't make anyone feel like she isn't good enought even when they are getting cut. Tyra is very insperational to me and I know she probably is to other people, she makes you feel like if you really set you mid to something you can do it.
  • LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

Tyra Banks is AWESOME! She is so pretty (natural beauty) and she`s so down to earth. In her show, (the Tyra banks show) she is so involved with her audience. She is a really good model, with exoctic ideas and looks. I don` t know if she`s still modeling, but i think no matter what size she is, she`s still pretty. She gained some weight, but what`s the big deal?? I`d rather be big than skinny. She`s great actress, supermodel, and talkshow host. People should consider watching some of her shows/movies. (Life size, the Tyra Banks Show, America`s Next Top Model ect.)
  • I Like the psychic twin show and the shows that i watchedd so far

I'm judith aguilar and i have to say that your show is educational to teens and adults and i'm a big fan of your show in fact, im a teens as well i'm 19 and engaged to be married.....I really would to come on the your show one of these days and i would really like to meet the psychic twins. your an awesome person and God Bless!:)
  • tyra i need help i dont feel good about myself

dear tyra,
    ive been watching your t.v. shows when they come on and i really like them well i really need your help on something very important i just hope that you can help me it would be an honor if u would write back on this thing or write to me at savdecora@yahoo.com or on my myspace savdecora@yahoo.com plz tyra i really need your help... this is something that has to do with the show and me i just got done watching your show and it really inspired me that there is hope well i hope you get a change to read this.
    thanxx alot for reading this.
    from savannah marcus
  • Dear tyra i need HELP

I have ance very bad tyra please help my write me bck please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Because i have people talkin about me and i dont like it.I want i need proactive but my mom can't afford it so what should i do?????I need help!!!!!!!!! I would show you a pic but i'm poor i dont have a web cam!!!!so do you think you can help me i think it would be nice for me to come on your show and show everyone what you can do Tyra i love your show!!!!!!!!!!!So can you write me back,I would love to hear from you ok
    rashadlovenunu@yahoo.com
  • Tyra's great reporters back off

My name is Sonya i'm 26 years old and i live in New Zealand. I've had enough of people dissing beautiful people like Tyra she's gorgeous, talented, and kind wot more do these air head reporters want. You don't need to be a twig to be attractive. Tyra looked beautiful in those photos as she always does. It's easy to make someone look bad thou isn't it. People need to back off and let celebs have a life to. I personally would rather be fat and happy than skinny and hungry. These reporters are trying so hard to make her look bad however THINK people! 5'10" and 73kg she's not fat. Think your great Tyra best of luck with whateva you decide to do in the future. I'll always support you as it's nice to see real women on tv.
  • Very kind woman!

I was never a big fan of Tyra Banks. Recetly I have had the opportunity to watch her show in the mornings and I am hooked. She is really kind and generous. I see that she isn't stuck on herself at all. I think she is so down to earth and caring for so many others. She doesn't come off and a stuck up rich woman. Yes she has money, but she seems like a really compassionate person. She likes to have fun on her show, help others in serious trouble and help all of us who can't get organized. I love the show and I will continue to watch it every morning.
  • Oh I love you Miss Thing! You're so fierce! FIEEEEEEERCE!!!!!

Oh I love you Miss Thing! You're so fierce! FIEEEEEEERCE!!!!! I absolutely love Miss Thing like so much I so much love her like talk about major talent. And she has a golden heart she inspires people and she's just so lovely and she and her co-producer Ken Mok make Top Model a something that is like pow!
  • you get a low score

because you are friends with the kardashians i am giving you a 1
  • Warning: This review contains mixed feelings!

6.3
    Okay so I will start by saying, yeah she's very pretty even when she was young they showed a picture like on "Tyra" of her 16-ish and she was still pretty. She's a beutiful person. I used to not have anything against her but now...i kinda do. If you have watched weekly recap shows like "The Soup" or "Best Week Ever" lately you can see Tyra doing some redicoulus things. On Next Top Model in the house they lived in it was a "house of tyra" because in the rooms they shows (the bedrooms) on best week ever there was dozens of blown up pictures of her adoring the wall. I mean they were probulay covers she's been on but still. In these ladies' bedrooms you couldn't see a wall without a 10 ft by 10 ft of Tyra staring at you. Kinda creepy. And the fat suit. I guess i'm gonna say I like that but yeah we kinda knew being fat sucked. But she took an in-depth into it and for that she gets my respect. She's pretty self-centered. She's a model though and they haveto be i guess. Oh also for "Black History Month" in 07 she did something i really respected. She recreated her Sports Illistated cover photoshoot!!!! Is that really honering African-American's? Instead of maybe having a civil right's leader from the sixties come and speak or talk about Slavery in the south let's recreate a photo shoot from it's original location.....The Bahamas!!! Oh Tyra you've really spoken out on how much you care about the hardships the blacks have had to overcome. That wasn't Black History Month it was Tyra Banks History Month on her talkshow. Pathetic. All I can say is pathetic. And, get this, she actually thought she was doing good she talked about the good she did and how this is honering black people since she was the first black person on sports illustrated. Oh that's like being the first black stripper at "Knockers" stripjoint. One stiptease for blacks one giant lap dance for mankind right Tyra? Come on can she even believe that crap she told us about doing good that episode? That was full of bull****. The thing is I like fashion. I like models. I think it's important but Tyra is not going to be a canidate for good-will embassador for the U.N. anytime soon. So stick to the runway stick to interviewing guests with easy questions. She's not good at doing good she's a model what you see is what you get she's not that good of a person in like morels and nice gestures.
  • Tyra Fan

Am a fan hooked to America's next top model and i would wish for it to go international we have so many girls out there who have potential to be models and i would love it if Tyra came to Kenya.
    I have never missed a season of next top model and my favorite winners were Naima,Eva and Nicole those girls have talent i wonder what happened to Gisselle i really did not do a follow up on her.
    Anyway i come from Kenya and i always watch your show via DSTV as in it is paid TV here in Nairobi and i always get teary when a contestant leaves the show.
  • Awesome Woman!

7.2
    Tyra Banks, Is a awesome person and she looks very caring and sweet. I love watching her show! I love " The Tyra Show " and " Americas Next Top Model " I would of said give her own television show but she already has one! Haha. Tyra Banks is my role model! I know a good person when I see one , and Tyra Banks is good in my book! Keep up the good work Tyra! You have such total originality on your show! No other talk show host will talk about the things you talk about on your show. You always make me laugh!
  • To me, she is only average. However, there aren't a lot of Black female models out there, so I guess she is way above average in the eyes of the general population.

7.6
    I first came across Tyra Banks in Victoria's Secret catalogs. She never stroke me as attractive. Never ever. What she did strike me as is that her breasts are real. I suppose that's quite a big deal since nowadays almost all models and celebrities have fake stuff. Tyra looks prettier on TV, in my opinion. She's probably the best looking Black women that I have seen. However, I don't like her personality, not one bit. She comes off as this cocky b*tchy type of woman on American Next Top Model, and it seems all so natural for her, like none of these acts of her are "acts", but rather who she really is. On her show, she sometimes asks the interviewees stupid, meaningless, non-intellectual questions. I mean, just because you are a model and get to have a TV show of your own, it doesn't mean that you are automatically a smart chick. To me, she is only average. However, there aren't a lot of Black female models out there, so I guess she is way above average in the eyes of the general population.
  • Tyra is one of the best!

7.7
    Tyra Banks, is good at almost anything she does. She is one of my favorite actress'. All of the shows she does are amazing, she is beautiful; takes great pictures... She is one of my idols in life...She's wonderful and she kicks butt. Her talk show is amazing, her charity work is so awesome. On America's Next Top Model, as you know shes the host and she plays a great one, Tyra real seems to care about her girls on that show.
  • tyra banks

im not sure that she makes a good actress but i think that she is a good model. her show is fun to watch i guess but shes not that good of an actress . But seriously, I was impressed to see that not all top model were spoiled brats! I was amazed to see how she started off with nothing and she now is one of the most famous top models in the buisness. She has her own TV show and she hosts America's next top model. She's also a beautiful woman. She's rich, talented, gorgeous and most of all determinated!! She's a strong person who really knows what she wants and how to get it. I think she just has what it takes to succeed and she already has!
  • She is pretty and she can think really fast.

Although she may not be the best speaker but she knows how to lighten the mood when it gets too tense on her show. I only watch her show a few times but I think that she can really think very fast. She is really daring as to show how she really looks like under all that makeup. I like that. I like people who are not ashamed of who they are. People have the right to be unique but they choose to look like stars and hide under a million layers of makeup so that people cannot see who they really are. Still, she touches on more of the materialistic world because her show talks about how to look good and feel good about yourself.
  • She's a talented top model. I'm impress...

Seriously, I was impress to see that all top model were not spoiled brats! I was amazed to see how she started off with nothing and she now became one of the most famous top model in the bisness. She have her own TV show and she host America's next top model. She's also a beautiful woman (Yes we have to admit it) and God! I love her eyes. (wish i have the same lol). She's rich, talented, gorgeous and most of all determinated!! She's a strong person who really knows what she wants and how to get it. I think she just have what it takes to succeed and she already has!
  • My favorite TV show host. Tyra Banks is just the sweetest little lady and I just love her.

My favorite T V show host. Tyra Banks is just the sweetest little lady and I just love her. She hosts America's Next Top Model and I loved her 2006 Oscar dress. She was so pretty! Tyra is just so beautiful, a good model, a sweet lady, beauty, brains, intelligence, courtesy, generosity, EVERYTHING! Tyra Banks should be the T V show of every T V show. Tyra Banks is so pretty and sometimes I make a mistake and call her Thyra Banks. She is so sweet, young, full of generosity and I know she will strive to change the world.
< 1 2