Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks Fan Reviews (49)

• Warning: This review contains mixed feelings!

6.3
    Okay so I will start by saying, yeah she's very pretty even when she was young they showed a picture like on "Tyra" of her 16-ish and she was still pretty. She's a beutiful person. I used to not have anything against her but now...i kinda do. If you have watched weekly recap shows like "The Soup" or "Best Week Ever" lately you can see Tyra doing some redicoulus things. On Next Top Model in the house they lived in it was a "house of tyra" because in the rooms they shows (the bedrooms) on best week ever there was dozens of blown up pictures of her adoring the wall. I mean they were probulay covers she's been on but still. In these ladies' bedrooms you couldn't see a wall without a 10 ft by 10 ft of Tyra staring at you. Kinda creepy. And the fat suit. I guess i'm gonna say I like that but yeah we kinda knew being fat sucked. But she took an in-depth into it and for that she gets my respect. She's pretty self-centered. She's a model though and they haveto be i guess. Oh also for "Black History Month" in 07 she did something i really respected. She recreated her Sports Illistated cover photoshoot!!!! Is that really honering African-American's? Instead of maybe having a civil right's leader from the sixties come and speak or talk about Slavery in the south let's recreate a photo shoot from it's original location.....The Bahamas!!! Oh Tyra you've really spoken out on how much you care about the hardships the blacks have had to overcome. That wasn't Black History Month it was Tyra Banks History Month on her talkshow. Pathetic. All I can say is pathetic. And, get this, she actually thought she was doing good she talked about the good she did and how this is honering black people since she was the first black person on sports illustrated. Oh that's like being the first black stripper at "Knockers" stripjoint. One stiptease for blacks one giant lap dance for mankind right Tyra? Come on can she even believe that crap she told us about doing good that episode? That was full of bull****. The thing is I like fashion. I like models. I think it's important but Tyra is not going to be a canidate for good-will embassador for the U.N. anytime soon. So stick to the runway stick to interviewing guests with easy questions. She's not good at doing good she's a model what you see is what you get she's not that good of a person in like morels and nice gestures.