Tyson Ritter

Tyson Ritter Fan Reviews (3)

• It basically entails basic information on the talented musician Tyson Ritter and some unknown facts.

Tyson Ritter is truly a remarkable person who has made many contributions in the world of alternative and punk/pop rock music. Although the biography given doesn't give much information on Tyson Ritter he has done a lot to improve the world of music. Tyson is one of the founders of The All-American Rejects and was recently on the Tournado Tour promoting his Sophomore album "Move Along", which by the way has gone Platinum up to five times. Tyson is now currently the Frontman, Lead singer and Bassist for the band, which includes Nick Wheeler, Mike Kennerty and Chris Gaylor. Along with his musical accomplishments, he has also changed the world of fashion by introducing his clothing line called "Butter the Clothes." He openly promotes this clothing line by wearing the designs while playing/singing in concert. These designs (such as a hand holding an intricately designed sword) have proven to be very attractive to younger people of today and have been shown to be profitable. I would definitely rate Tyson Ritter a ten out of ten, for being a talented musician and overall person.
  • An average singer..

Review of Tyson Ritter: Tyson Ritter plays in one of the famous band called "The All American Reject". Although I'm not a big fan of the band, I do like Tyson's voice. It's amazing. "It End's Tonight" was the first American Reject song I've heard, and I actually "liked" it(more like obsessed). I'm not a "fan girl" but I do think he is talented, and does a very good job while he is up on stage. He's a good front-man too.

I give him an 8/10, because he is good at what he does, and is an average singer. . .
  • Talented singer in a talented band . . .

I'm not a girl who has a crush on Tyson, though I do think he has pretty eyes. I just think he is an amazing frontman with an amazing voice. I saw The All-American Rejects when they came with Fall Out Boy to Milwaukee, and I thought Ty had a great stage persona. He said something that made me laugh. If I am correct, he said, "You're sexy Milwaukee, but not as sexy as James Blunt." That was very memorable for me. It was funny to hear, at the height of the "You're Beautiful" craze. I see Tyson staying in the business for a while because he belongs here. He was a great voice, great lyrics, and the right talent for performing and being a frontman.