Uma Thurman

Uma Thurman Fan Reviews (7)

• She used to be really talented. But I feel now she is kind of in a way losing it. I mean, she looks so old and is losing talent! She starred in like, 2 movies. OVERRATED!

7.8
    She used to be really talented. But I feel now she is kind of in a way losing it. I mean, she looks so old and is losing talent! She starred in like, 2 movies. OVERRATED! Uma Thurman could never top even teen actresses like Monique Coleman. Oh wow, My Super Ex Girlfriend. Compare that to Monique Coleman in High School Musical. ???? Confused. It is very simple. HSM was WAY more poular than My Super Ex Girlfriend. Sure, she is sweet, but she is not a very good actress and looks way older than she is. And who is named Uma?
  • Very cool at doing Poison Ivy.

The only movie with Uma Thurman I have ever seen is Batman & Robin. I think she does a great Poison Ivy. I do find some stuff about Poison Ivy odd a bit, but she is still cool. I hope she will have more movies in the distant future. You rock Thurman!
  • She is great

She is an amazing actress. Her supporting acting in Pulp Fiction was hypnotising. She is beautiful, not conventionaly beautiful but still... just heartbreakingly gorgeous. Everybody says she is ugly, but i find her attractive. She is excellent in KILL BILL the emotion she portrays is excellent.

She further showed her talent and beauty in KILL BILL vol 2, this time she explored her "bride" character even more. Another great movie of hers is Gattaca, she was good in that too. In "My Super Ex Girlfriend" a crappy movie but still she was great in it. She is a great actress, one of my personal favorites.
  • One of the most talented actress in USA.

me encanta Uma Thurman, actua muy bien!!! es bonita y tiene un carisma especial que muchas actrices no tienen... no se... tiene mucha actitud, es una masa Uma Thurman AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA AGUANTE UMA
  • Uma is a perfect 10 in my eyes!!!!

Uma has Talent, incredible good looks, killer body and intelligence to match. Uma is the perfect combination in a woman for any man!!!!! Uma rocks my world in many ways!!! Filmography
    1988 Johnny Be Good Georgia Elkans Dangerous Liaisons Cécile de Volanges Kiss Daddy Goodnight Laura The Adventures of Baron Munchausen Venus/Rose 1990 Henry & June June Miller Where the Heart Is Daphne McBain 1991 Robin Hood Maid Marian John Irvin version 1992 Final Analysis Diana Baylor Jennifer 8 Helena Robertson 1993 Mad Dog and Glory Glory Even Cowgirls Get the Blues Sissy Hankshaw 1994 Pulp Fiction Mia Wallace Nominated: Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress
    Nominated - Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture 1995 A Month by the Lake Miss Beaumont 1996 The Truth About Cats & Dogs Noelle Beautiful Girls Andera 1997 Gattaca Irene Cassini Batman & Robin Dr. Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy 1998 Les Misérables Fantine The Avengers Emma Peel 1999 Sweet and Lowdown Blanche 2000 Vatel Anne de Montausier The Golden Bowl Charlotte Stant 2001 Tape Amy Randall 2002 Hysterical Blindness Debby Miller Producer
    Golden Globe Award for Best Actress, TV Mini-series 2003 Paycheck Dr. Rachel Porter Kill Bill Volume 1 The Bride/Black Mamba Nominated: Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Motion Picture Drama 2004 Kill Bill Volume 2 Beatrix Kiddo/The Bride/Mommy/Black Mamba Nominated: Golden Globe Award for Best Actress - Motion Picture Drama 2005 The Naked Brothers Band Herself Be Cool Edie Athens Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Kushana (Voice) English re-dub version of 1984 movie Prime Rafi Gardet The Producers: The Movie Musical Ulla 2006 My Super Ex-Girlfriend Jenny Johnson/G-Girl Nominated: People's Choice Awards 2008 The Life Before Her Eyes Diana The Accidental Husband Emma Lloyd also Producer My Zinc Bed TBA post-production Eloise in Paris Nanny TBA The Swarm[citation needed]
  • empty

Uma Thurman has to be most of the most talented and most versatile actresses of the modern day time. She can pull off comedy, drama and action roles with ease.
  • empty

She is awesome. She has appeared in quite a good films, she really knows how to play villains, like in "Batman and Robin" where she is so cool, and in movies like Kill Bill and Pulp Fiction that were so freaking great. I think that she is a great talented actress, and I think that she is best.