Victor Rasuk

Victor Rasuk Fan Reviews (3)

• In 2005, Lords of Dogtown was released, with Victor Rasuk playing Tony Alva, one of the leading roles. The part included surfing and performing skateboarding tricks.

Victor Rasuk was born on January 15, 1984 in harlem, New York to Dominican parents. He has one brother, Silvestre. He is an American actor. He attended performing arts school as a teenager, and began acting at 14. He garnered his first movie role at 16 in Five Feet High and Rising. The film -- less than 30 minutes long -- was a hit at the Independent Spirit Film Festival. Two years later, the same director, Peter Sollett, suggested expanding the short film into a feature-length movie: Raising Victor Vargas, which went on to win Rasuk an Independent Spirit Award for his work. In his next film, Rock Steady, Rasuk played a character named Roc. http://victorrasuk.com
  • I think that Victor Rasuk is so sexy. The character that he played in \\\"Raisin Victor Vargas\\\" he was so funny. I like his style and the way he talked and his sense of humor... I thought he was so funny. He is just so sexy.

I think that Victor Rasuk is so sexy. The character that he played in \\\"Raisin Victor Vargas\\\" he was so funny. I like his style and the way he talked and his attitude and his sense of humor... I thought he was so funny in that movie. He is just so sexy.
  • This is what i think about Victor Rasuk. i think that he's a really good actor and he has alot of talent . i enjoy watching him making his dreams come true. i would love to meet him one day . to tell him i want to marry him .

i think that one of this films "Lords of dogtown" i thought he played really good in that movie . i thought he had alot of charasma and courage to play that part to some people that are famous they think that they can play any part ,but what they don't know is that it takes more than just knowing , you need to have alot courage to play some one your not. Cause i don't think that victor rasuk is really a ascuse my language but a asshole . i think that he's a really nice person on the real. i would love to meet him though. here's my e- mail victorasuksgurl@yahoo.com.

sincerly,Tanai Redsun