Victor Webster

Victor Webster Fan Reviews (3)

• I am your Dream

I love this episode and Victor yummy. He certainly fit bill for gorgeous and disarming. I felt this CM was quite refreshing.
  • Victor Webster aside from his incredible looks, is an amazing actor who loves doing his own stunts.

Victor Webster is a fellow Canadian who loves combat sports like martial arts, and extreme skiing which I think is pretty coolin itself. Aside from being totally smokin hot, he presents himself with this bad boy behaviour. And in his show past show :(, Mutant X, I thought is was extremly cool, he played Brennan which is an awesome character. Victor also did his own stunts in the show. Yes thats right no stunt double what so ever. He also has extreme acting talent. Did I mention, he was voted as being on of the 50 most eligble bachelors in North America!
  • Not only is the man gorgeous. . .

I have seen Victor Webster in many things including Days of Our Lives without a shirt and AMC The Lot. He has played many roles and has proven to be never disapointing. He is as good an actor as he looks - and in my opinion -is God's creation of the perfect species of man. I would like to see him in more primetime light-but please try not to make it the opposite of Two and 1/2 Men.