Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn Fan Reviews (10)

• empty

Very funny guy, especially in Wedding Crashers.
  • yay vince!

Vince Vaughn is just amazing. my all time favorite movie of his has to be Dodgeball. not only is that one of my favorite vince vaughn movies, but its one of my favorite movies ever. i love how dodgeball has nothing to do with any other movie. its the only movie that could pull off being about a little kids gym sport. something really special about vince is how he can play a role so casually. i loved when he was dating jennifer aniston, seeing as shes my favorite actress ever they made a great couple. I just knew that when "The Break Up" came out i'd just have to see it. I'm really glad i did, it was another vince vaughn hit, amazing in everyway.
  • empty

He is a great actor. I think that his style is different and refreshing unlike other actors, all of his movies "Mr. and Mrs. Smith", "Wedding Crashers", "The Break-Up" are always very well done and very funny, and I really think that he is something good and a very good actor. He is great.
  • He plays a lot of really dislike-able characters.

7.6
    After I first saw Vince Vaughn in Wedding Crashers I was really surprised that I like him but also I was really surprised that I liked his character, I mean let's face it he played a play boy for all intensive purposes. And even before he made his transformation to a kind of decent guy I found myself liking him, you know someone is doing some right when you like a character like that. Which lead to believe that it had to be Vaughn, especially seeing as he played a lot of really potentially unlike-able characters. I mean think about some of the roles we have seen him in, short of The Breakup, he's played some pretty nasty dudes. I mean didn't he play some sort of psycho murderer in a movie with John Travolta. And I gotta say it's quite impressive that he can still make us like him despite these baddies. Seems like he's a really good actor who likes to play the villian of sorts.
  • empty

He can be a good actor, if he wants it and if he works for it. Most of the time is doesn't work hard enough and the character doesn't look as good as we expected.
  • empty

Vince Vaughn is just brilliant. He is in so many titles which I adore like Jurassic Park 2, Starsky & Hutch, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Wedding Crashers, The Break Up, Anchorman, Dodgeball and more. He is hilarious in most of them and I hope he continues his succes. I really want him to be in Jurassic Park 4!
  • empty

Vince Vaughn is a great comedic actor. In fact, he's probably one of the best of our modern day comedies. However, all of his roles seem to place him in similar situations and he is thus forced to act as the same character. In any event, Vaughn's comedic timing is second to none and his contributions to comedic films will never be forgotten.
  • A Funny Guy

Vince Vaughn is a really funny actor, but it seems like he plays the same role over and over again in every movie that he does. That is why I gave him a 9.5 instead of a 10. i love his movies because they are hilarious but i think that he needs to shake it up and not play the same guy everytime. That is just what i think though. you might have a different opionion on him, and think that he plays different people in each of his movies. my personal favorites starring him are Wedding Crashers and Old School.
  • Very talented!

His best work to me was done when he was in "Wedding Crashers" and "The Break Up". However he has experienced much success with prominent or leading roles in movies like "Old School", "Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy", "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story", and "Be Cool". He first rose to fame in the 1996 with the successful independent film "Swingers". After director Steven Spielberg saw "Swingers" he took note of Vince's acting ability and offered him a role in "The Lost World: Jurassic Park". Since then Vince has become a primary member of the "Frat Pack", a group of actors that commonly appear in each other's films. The primary members of the group are Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Owen Wilson, Luke Wilson, Will Ferrell, and Jack Black. Frat Pack Movies include "Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy", "Bongwater", "Bottle Rocket", "The Cable Guy", "Danny Roane: First Time Director", "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story", "Envy", "Meet The Parents", "Meet The Falkers", "Night At The Museum", "Old School", "Old School 2", "Orange County", "Outsourced", "Permanent Midnight", "The Royal Tenenbaums", "Starsky And Hutch", "The Suburbans", "Tenacious D in: The Pick of Destiny", "Wedding Crashers", "The Wendell Baker Story", and "Zoolander". If you want to laugh check any of these movies out.
  • Great funnyman

6.9
    Vince is excellent with his deadpan delivery...He is more of a co star than a leading man..But he is very funny nonetheless...The Wedding Crashers was a film that finally showed his true star power.His first film swingers was a classic and I became a big fan of his every since.