Vonzell Solomon

Vonzell Solomon Fan Reviews (3)

• Vonzell is a fantastic singer and has a beautiful smile!

Vonzell Solomon was on the fourth season of American Idol. She was really fun and she always smiled everytime she was on and off the stage. Not only that, but she could sing!!!!! She took on so many dificult songs and made them great like: Chain of Fools, Respect, If I Aint Got You, I Turn To You, I'm Every Woman, I Have Nothing, and her personal best and most popular song she did- Best of My Love. She was one of the most positive contestants on the show and always gave it her best. She had a brilliant voice and had to compete in a year that had really good male vocalists. She was the only female vocalist who kept up to Carrie Underwood, and that earned her 3rd place. Vonzell is pretty amazing.
    -Bj 8)
  • She is so Talented!

Vonzell Solomon is most recognized for being placed 3th on American Idol Season 4. She is an amazing singer! I wish she would of won. Vonzell should be more known in the music business. She deserves her own album. Some of her great performances on American Idol were: Heatwave, Best of my Love, I Have Nothing, People, Let's Hear it For the Boy, I'm Every Woman, Treat me Nice, When You Tell Me That You Love Me, Don't Leave Me This Way, On the Radio, and Chain of Fools. My favorite is either I Have Nothing or When You Tell Me That You Love Me. When she got booted, I was mad. She should of won. Overall, she is soo talented.
  • She rocks so hard! :)

Vonzell Solomon is a talented singer who was on American Idol. Vonzell came from delivering mail to being in the final 3 in American Idol. She now owns the title Baby V. her fans started calling her that after her Dad and brothers called her that on TV.

Vonzell would be a great role model for anybody since she knows her background and where she came from and doesn't care about the fame. She cares about her family, friends and music. Vonzell shows that God should come first in everything you do. I truely wished she should've won American Idol but I guess America and God had something else in store for her.