Wallace Shawn

Wallace Shawn Fan Reviews (2)

• The odd ball that makes no apologies for what he is, and excels at being interesting all the time.

He played an iconic Vizzini in the Princess Bride, he played the comedic relief role to perfection, in a movie full of comedic moments, his stood out. With reckless abandon he goes at a character, and leaves you wanting more, if for no other reason to see what he will do next. And no matter what role he plays, he puts a stamp on it so sharp and clear that replacing him is impossible. While on Crossing Jordan he delivered each dramatic scene stronger than the next, on a strong drama show he took them to the next level on a constant basis. I truly enjoyed his episodes, they were always something to look forward to. As Dr. Stiles he was perfect, as if he was born to play that role. And on a show that lasted well over 100 episodes I truly look forward to the 8 episodes he appeared in.