Wayne Knight

Wayne Knight Fan Reviews (8)

• Wayne Is Awesome!

Wayne Knight was my favourite character on Seinfeld! Use to love it when he'd smoke a cigarette & look so KQQL!

Think I saw him on old "Night Gallery" from the mid 70's, once!
  • One of the funniest commediants ever.

Wayne Knight is better known for his character Newman in Seinfeld, but is roles over the years have given him a large number of fans who support all of his works. Aside from Seinfeld, most people know him for his portrayal of Dennis Nedry in Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park, and for his portrayal of Stan Podolak, alongside Michael Jordan, Bugs Bunny and the rest of the Looney Tunes. These two roles made him one of the best comediants and drama actors that ever existed.

Without a doubt, an actor who knows how to entertain, and how to make us laugh with his jokes and comments.
  • Okay, Wayne Knight is possibly known as newman from Seifneld. He is from other movies like the sequel to Toy Story.

To me, he is an all time classic. He was from Seifneld, one of my all time favorite shows. He played Newman. He was like, so annoying, but when he comes in, I wonder "What crazy thing is he going to ask for next?". He was from shows I knew, like Seinfeld (duh!). He was so funny. He was in one of America's most beloved sitcoms ever, like "I Love Lucy", "The Andy Griffith Show", and "M*A*S*H*". He was with the "Fab Four of TV" which were Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer. Which were played by Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander, and Michael Richards. What a great guy! Bravo for him!
  • Awesome!!!

Wayne Knight is so awesome. He does a really great job on the voice of Mr. Bilk on the show Catscrach. He also did the voice of Dojo on the best show in the world, Xiaolin Showdown. I am very impress that he was on one of the coolest movies, Space Jam. At least I know how he really looks like and im proud of him. I dont know all the shows he worked on but I bet he did a really good job on them and people are lucky to have him as a part of the cast. I dont know what else to say but this guy is a genius.
  • empty

Wayne Knight is in so many movies a secondary character or is in it for just minutes. He does alot of voice over work. In Jurassic Park, he plays the bad guy who is actually just a guy working for the bad guys. He is always sort of funny or plays a lazy role.
  • A cat and a dragon all in one...

Personally, I believe Wayne Knight's a fantastic voice actor. He definately fits the mold of Mr. Blik (Catscratch) and Dojo (Xiaolin Showdown) flawlessly. And his acting in movies like Space Jam is top-rate. I would definately love to see Wayne do more beyond Seinfeld, Catscratch and Xiaolin Showdown; maybe he should get his own talk show!

Double Trouble Tom
  • Jerry! No its Neuman! The much better funnier fatter man.

Neuman had the most funniest bits in Seinfield such as the 'no one needs the post office' and 'The List and The Kiss' and the most remembular line 'JERRY!' as a greeting. He made a guest appearance on Jason Alexander's SHORT sitcom and it was like 'Do I know you?' 'I don't think so... maybe in another life...'. He is also the voice actor for Dojo in Xialoin Showdown and does a superb job at it. He never got so much credit from Seinfield but he should of, he was the best.
  • "Hello Newman"

Better Know As Newman On "Signfeld" , He Was Also a Starring Role as Officer Don On "3rd Rock From The Sun" . He Also Apperred on the movies "Cheaper By The Dozen (2004) As The Chandeler Repairman And On "Rat Race" As A Ambulance Driver Dilvering A Heart To A Place In New Mexico.