Wendi McLendon-Covey

Wendi McLendon-Covey Fan Reviews (2)

5.9
  • Wendi is AMAZING!

When I first saw Wendi McLendon-Covey on Lovespring International, I instantly knew that she had an incredible amount of talent. I have so much respect for her, because I think it is simply amazing that she improvs on both Lovespring and Reno 911! (and Wendi is the reason I became a Reno 911! fan). She has the ability to make you laugh at anything she throws at you, and that makes her characters on both shows two of the funniest characters I have ever seen. She is one of my all-time favorite actresses. Do not pass up the opportunity to see her on TV or in the movies; you will regret that you did.
  • She's one of the best actresses in TWO comedy shows!

Wendi is one of the best comedic actresses on sitcoms today! Not only is she absolutely beautiful, but she has phenomenal comedic improvisation skills. She currently stars on both Reno 911! and Lovespring International, and she's one of the most humorous characters on those shows. I'd watch anything with her in it and I can't wait until her upcoming film Cook Off comes out (which I believe she also wrote). One has to wonder how Wendi has all the time and energy to do all these things! I look for big things from her in the future; I would especially like to see her have her own improv show, or maybe go on a major stand-up tour.