Wendy Pepper

Wendy Pepper Fan Reviews (4)

4.4
  • The longest shot

3.6
    Many vilains are greater hits than the heroes. They can be good looking, creative, talented, sarcastic and deliciously evil. Wendy in none of the above. Wendy is pure mean.

She was not talented at all, and still she took Austin's place on the Fashion Week! How could that be?

Easy: Once again, the judges are underqualified for the judging position! They are talentes on their own jobs, but judging in definately NOT on the list!

If the judgement had been correct, Wendy Pepper wouldn't even have made it into the final 10!!!

I'm not saying what they did to her daughter's picture was fair, or that she is a bad person on real life, but she sure as hell is cannot be called a fair player!
  • Wendy should be in a mental institution, she is certifiably crazy, at the very least she should be medicated. I think that she may end up in prison for murder in the near future.

1.1
    Eventhough I think Wendy is a total crazy, insane, unbalanced, wacky, insulting, psycho, backstabbing, lying, witch, she does however understand how to design women\\\\\\\'s bustlines. I think perhaps she has mastered this quite tricky and difficult aspect of designing womens clothes. Perhaps she should design bathing suits or intimate apparrel. Wendy please get some professional help before you ruin your daughters life, or kill someone!!!!! The biggest problem is that she has no idea that she is one of the craziest people on the planet.
  • Don't understand shy Wendy was hated, and WHY jay won.

WHY on earth did they dislike Wendy? I really think that was something the producers wanted for the show. How silly. You cannot say the woman does not have talent. She does. Her clothes were beautiful. She HAS the talent to produce amazing clothes. I hope she goes far. I really DISLIKE how they treated her. THAT was ugly. It made me not like the other designers clothing. Just because they were so ugly towards her. I do appreciate Jay softening up a bit at the end, but... I don't with him winning, though. His stuff is NOT wearable for anyone except a model on a runway. Weird and gay Bad choice, judges. Next top designer for WHO? ANyone who goes to fashion week dressed in red sweat pants and a red knitted cap with ties hanging down, blue socks and loafers...cut me a break...you are confusing edgy with just plain bad taste. The fat guy can't dress himself. Just because it is weird, doesn't make it fashionable.
  • Bizarrely villanized, skunk-haired mom.

There's no question that Wendy Pepper's designs were "dowdy" at best. Tim tried to warn her, but she made the same mistake over and over. She probably shouldn't have made it to the final three. And yet, there's something that makes me really love Wendy Pepper. Maybe it's the fact that she became hated for pretty much no reason at all. Maybe it's because of her outlandish blonde hair streak or her wacky blue eyeshadow. Every time I see episodes from this season of Project Runway, I get indignant on her behalf all over again. No matter how people feel about her, she makes good reality tv and that's all we can really ask for from contestants on reality shows.