Westlife

Westlife Fan Reviews (2)

• A band such as Westlife can't be described in any amount of words. With cunning looks and amazing voices between them all, they have captivated teens for many years including myself.

I have been a fan of this group since they came out in 1998. Being in middle school, I saw them in concert and just was in aw. Over the years, they've had so many songs and number 1 hits primarily in the United Kingdom, but lucky for me, I've found borders.com to be a great source for buying their albums. I've never seen so much talent and it amazes me that they aren't as big here in the US as they are overseas. But that doesn't stop me from listening and traveling to see them. Yes, as crazy as it sounds, I was lucky enough to see them many times in London and Ireland. To this day, they remain my favorite band and they probably will be for as long as they're around and nothing will change that. To hear Kian's voice is something unlike anything I've ever heard. Him along with Shane, Mark, and Nicky, and Brian when he was in the band have had me in aw and tears sometimes because their music has helped me get through some of the toughest times in my life. I don't know how to describe the impact that they've made on me as a person, but it's a huge one. One thing that makes ie sort of special for me is that Kian and I share the same birthday. We both were born on April 29th. Different years, but I still found that exciting. Anyway, this is a band that people may not listen to much anymore, but to those who do, I'm glad because they are great singers with talent that I haven't seen in many of the boybands out there.

~Mandy~
  • westlife was one of the greatest.

westlife is an irish boyband.shane the lead singer is from dublin,ireland. mark feehily the band's diva is from colga carly sligo ireland.there are other members namely kian egan, nicky byrne and bryan mcfadden who eventually decided to leave the band and go for solo. their songs are my love, fragile heart, angels wings, uptown girl, bop bop bop baby, quenn of my heart, total eclipse of the heart, against all odds, fool again, flyaing without wings, shes back, amazing, swear it all over again, hit you with the real thing which was one of the songs in their album called face to face.