Whitney Houston

Whitney Houston Fan Reviews (7)

• R.I.P.

The best singer ever. Hated what happened to her when she married Bobby Brown.
  • to whitney:

I love her and her songs!!!! I am going to miss her!!!!! She was the great sing!!!!!
  • is inarguably one of the of the biggest female pop stars of all time. Her accomplishments as a hitmaker are extraordinary.

Whitney Houston is inarguably one of the of the biggest female pop stars of all time. Her accomplishments as a hitmaker are extraordinary; just to scratch the surface, she became the first artist ever to have seven consecutive singles hit number one, and her 1993 Dolly Parton cover "I Will Always Love You" became nothing less than the biggest hit single in rock history. Houston was able to handle big adult contemporary ballads, effervescent, stylish dance-pop, and slick urban contemporary soul with equal dexterity; the result was an across-the-board appeal that was matched by scant few artists of her era, and helped her become one of the first black artists to find success on MTV in Michael Jackson's wake. Like many of the original soul singers, Houston was trained in gospel before moving into secular music; over time, she developed a virtuosic singing style given over to swooping, flashy melodic embellishments.
  • empty

First let me say that Whitney Houston is an outstanding singer. In fact, one of the all time greatest. That said, I don't care much for her music. Also, this review is only based on her acting. Her acting is bad, but not awful (for a singer/non-actor). "The Bodyguard" was just painful to watch.
  • whitney houston is my idole also. she deffinetly a voice from an angel. if i had a voice,i would not take drugs, or ertire.

whitney houston is a ledgend. she has a beautiful voice.
    whitney needs to come back and come back strong.please stay off drugs and come back. i love you witney houston. stay in rehab until you get better,and run away. i love much love for you witney houston. remember to always keep your chin up ,and always keep god first. let him drive your life into the correct direction ! !! ! !!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  • i really like whitney houston. i enjoy her poppy dance songs and her slow love balleds at the same time. i also think she has a really powerful and good voice and i think she's really talented.

whitney houston has always been one of my personal fravroites. i love her dance hits and can't stop listing to her romtanic stuff. i also really like her voice. i think it's really strong and powerful and has alot of talent to it, i think her only flaw is her surpy leryics. when i first heard of her when i was younger i only liked her because of i will always love you but when i got older i learned to appricate her other stuff and started to really like her. i just think she sould of won more grammys and best new artist but she didn't. i think it was because she was a pop artist and people never take them seriously. in conclusion i just really like whitney houston. i think her voice is great and i always keep dancing to her pop stuff and loved her other songs. i think she's a great artist and one of pops best.
  • Words of Encouragement

Whitney, I have prayed for you since the day I saw you back in 1990. Whitney, is a powerful person with so much to give to the world, if only we allow her to be human. I love the fact that in spite of your trials and tribulations at the moment, you are still able to have a life with your family. Keep God first in all things, not some things but all things and he will show you the way out of this trial. I love you and your family, I appreciate that you and your family has allow the world to see that you are human and that agape love is what holds a family together.